• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Uh, guys, yesterday I quit the Oryx raid at the Daughters, and the game does not ask me to restart the mission at a checkpoint. Is this normal?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Since we're looking at time played, don't forget this calendar heat map if you like your shame sorted by day.

I combined my Xbox and PS charts together:

BibHbMC.png

This is fantastic, I'm amazed that kind of data breakdown is possible

Zakalwe

Banned
Moved into my new place. Room perfectly sorted. Nothing to do tomorrow and the next few days but play.

Life is good, guardians!

My main partner is on holiday for two weeks, so I'm looking for people to run content with. If anyone needs a third or sixth for anything, please feel free to add me.

Psn: astropoff

Does anyone have a checkpoint at Oryx on Hard? I'd really like to complete it before the reset. I do not have to do the challenge as I already have it, but I'd like to do it again for the high-level drop.

Me and a friend looking to kill HM Oryx with CM.

We dont have much time so ideally some experienced folk :)

1 MandrakeUK
2 Friend

Starting as soon as we have 6.

daedalius

Well, I was totally buying the soundtrack when iTunes proved itself to be garbage, so I guess I'll wait until the bungie store has it up.

Sounds great though.

ROI tonight!

darthbob

The Bungie Armory has been updated with ROI stuff. Some old favorites are returning :)

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Category?source=24296771

Still rubs me the wrong way that Thagomizers, Dunemarchers, Shinobu's Vow, Transervsive Steps, Astrocyte Verse, etc. were all displayed in The Taken King marketing materials and yet were apparently held back for release a year later, and for another $30.

wtf bungo, did ya just decide to hold back content after it looked like Destiny 2 was gonna slip into 2017?

Armory Spoilers:
Fuck yeah, they upgraded some of the vanilla rare and lower cloaks to legendary with stats. INCLUDING Makeshift Scarf.

1 MandrakeUK
2 Friend

Count me in.

Good day DGAF, would anyone like to help out with a quick and dirty Golgy CM, Hard, starting from totems

1. Ruthless
2. Kukawaki
3. El_Cirkix_787

If we continue on to also kill Oryx with the challenge mode, I can join along with MandrakeUK.

edit: nevermind

Looks like a lot of white/green/blue class items will drop as legendaries now. Awesome.

It looks like the adept versions of the trials weapons just have an inherent "snapshot" perk? Lame.
It also looks like they've gone back to static perks on raid weapons. And I don't see any normal/hard variants like the armor.

I wonder if they've done away hard exclusive weapons completely or they're waiting until HM is released to add them into the db.

It also looks like they've gone back to static perks on raid weapons. And I don't see any normal/hard variants like the armor.

I wonder if they've done away with it completely or they're waiting until HM is released to add them into the db.

There are black & red Raid armor sets.

1sW3K7w.png

I wonder if they've done away with it completely or they're waiting until HM is released to add them into the db.

There are different variants for armor at least. I saw a picture earlier with red raid gear and black "spliced" raid gear that is likely the hard mode version.

1 MandrakeUK
2 Friend
3 AuthenticM

We dont mind starting a fresh raid btw

Trakan

Yeah but it does look like they'll have exclusive perks like I thought. It could potentially make them go-to weapons again.

There are black & red Raid armor sets.

1sW3K7w.png

There are different variants for armor at least. I saw a picture earlier with red raid gear and black "spliced" raid gear that is likely the hard mode version.
I know ;)

Edited my post so its more clear.

Kalamari

No PRs in the armory look like they will replace the GoM, although there are a couple high rof pulses that may level the playing field for the GoMless.

Top Bottom