• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

EL CUCO

I wanted to pop in here to say I'm looking forward to getting back into Destiny with ROI. I'm super stoked to get to play again with this community - it truly is one of the best and 90% of my FL consists of you guys. Going through the last few pages I recognized a lot of names, so I can't wait to die stupidly with you again, and to die stupidly with some of you newer guys...then I ventured back a little further and got to page 1... wow. I don't know if it'll be in poor taste to post my memory or not..legitimately shaken :(
You were part of Me and Timba's first Raid, man. I'll never forget The Reaper Bros either. Good times.

If you go here: destinystatus.com and type in your GT or PSN, you can check the Grimoire status of your toons... There are a BUNCH of new cards that I just noticed today (I was looking at my Salvage and Double wins, sadly).

Weird. I guess I checked this before the update went live, since I couldn't see all the new cards. Thanks!

5150 / 5500

I know Daryl's the other Grimoire-whore in here. Time to get crackin'!

"Eyes Up" and "Shadow of the Walker" are also very excellent tracks. My word.

Marty is credited on "Shadow of the Walker" and "Ascension" btw. You can definitely hear his touch in Shadow. Haven't gotten to the other one yet.

ultrazilla

Bought 2 copies of the Digital Rise of Iron Soundtrack so both Ultrazilla and Kaijuseijin get the in-game emblem. :)

Anyone know when Rise goes live?

Arrrammis

The soundtrack is so hype... I listened to a few (
Sepiks is orgasmic
), gonna save the rest of the music for playing the actual game :).

11 hours everyone! HHHYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEE!

Arrrammis

So this is a remix of a track that appeared in the original game? I played through all of it, including Oryx, and I can't place it. Where did it play?

It's a remix of the theme of Sepiks Prime, who appears at the end of the Devil's Lair strike on earth. Easily one of my favorite tracks in the game.

Finally finished my Book of Triumph and hit 335 at the same time.

453220c1f2c41dc03cb68456e312c192

Now I'm ready for Rise of Iron.

darthbob

Awesome thanks.

Morning it is then. On media blackout.

One last question, I presume the ROI digital soundtracks get sent out tomorrow as well? I thought they'd be immediate. Oh well.

I literally just got the link to download the soundtrack lol

They should be going out.

Hung Wei Lo

You were part of Me and Timba's first Raid, man. I'll never forget The Reaper Bros either. Good times.

Definitely! I'll look out for you and hopefully we can join up again

speaking of which...I guess I won't have too much time to get much done (let alone "attempt" to get up to a decent LL) but is there something I could do to help my cause given I left TTK at around LL 300?

It's a remix of the theme of Sepiks Prime, who appears at the end of the Devil's Lair strike on earth. Easily one of my favorite tracks in the game.

Ah, a year 1 strike. That's why I couldn't place it. I played that strike one time last year when I bought the game.

Pineapple

I'm a new player that picked up the Collection a few days ago and just hit 40, and my light level is 205.

Am I going to be able to start doing RoI content immediately?

MrDaravon

I just got booted saying server maintenance? Was able to get right back on but weird. Thank GOD I just finished cheesing the earth strike to get my subclass quests done on my Warlock; I managed to do it with randoms but it was very close and also makes me a total asshole :(

Can someone explain to me how DGAF Discord works? Can anyone join? I've never used the service but it seems like a great way to connect with other folks and not just rely on LFG type websites.

Not going to be around much tomorrow, as I don't want anything spoiled for me. I'm not even going to play much Destiny tonight, either. I think I'll do the Crucible dailies, just so I can have some Legendary Marks ready to go.

Top Bottom