• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Proof if you think I'm lying

A7O59BX.jpg

320 Sepiks Perfected
Get Vanguard Rep + Faction Rep (more I'm guessing if you pop booster, will report back on that)
Get 2 up to 365 Blue Items

Lol didn't say you were lying just asked if anyone wanted to actually run it.

I don't have Rise of Iron yet but, anyone here have a raid team they'd be willing to take a casual on? I'm almost always available, I've never been on any raids so that makes it difficult for me to get my light level to 300+ but id be incredibly appreciative of anyone willing bring me along.
I'm a ps4 player and I've also got a headset if needed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Lol didn't say you were lying just asked if anyone wanted to actually run it.

No I wasn't saying it to you, was just a term lol

Used your quote to tag along the chain of message process

So yeah we are doing the strike within 10 minutes, run pass everything 8 minutes top
Destroy Sepiks way too quickly when your 360+ lol

Not bad for 2 blues to 365, rep to Vanguard + faction and complete Year 3 book stuff too

Axoman

With all the farming going on, and posts all over about it, bungie has go to know about it.

I fire up twitch, and nearly every big time streamer I follow is/was farming omnigul.

How much do you want to bet bungie nerfs the ability to farm bosses in some way instead of fixing the root of the problem - the current progression system.

Chasing light is never fun and the playerbase will find the most efficient way to gain light and exploit it, especially when there are artificial barriers to gaining light level.

Of course, we know why they do it, to lengthen the content, but it still stinks.

At a minimum, bring back the +6 increase again and just let us play how we want instead of relegating the majority to farming if they want to be raid ready by the release of the raid.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Where's the most likely place to get higher level ghosts and artefacts, from the strike chests?

Ghosts still do strikes

Best Artifact farm is Eris Rank Package
Just keep doing CoO Tier 3 equals 100 per Rune
Also do her bounties that come along just by being in CoO and get roughly 500-1000 rep that way (I think its daily)

Rainmaker

Banned
Finally got the arms, legs, chest, and helmet from the book but it's going to take forever to get the mark. I don't care about the emblem or the shotgun. Just want the mark and the ship and I'll be fine.

Dalek

Man it's really hard for me to break down these Y2 Legendaries-but I'm running out of room in my vault.

I have 3 characters-do you guys try to complete different sets of armor for each character? What about different elements for weapons-like I have Thousand Yard Stare for Solar, Arc and Void.

Rainmaker

Banned
How are you leveling up the book so fast?

The Rise of Iron release lined up with my week off from work so I've been disgustingly lazy. Just been going through the book and doing what I can right now.

A lot of the supremacy crucible parts are easy. Got them all done except for the ToO and IB one. Got lucky and found 15 SIVA things on my story playthrough. Essentially, anything I can do right now I'm doing. It's been fun.

And yeah. It does slow your leveling down. I'm almost Rank 11 and only LL 349 right now but I'm fixing to start focusing on leveling up more.

Destiny is complete shit. I am ashamed.

Also, question: Where is the new Sepiks on the director? I haven't done the quest where I have to beat it in hard mode because it only gives me the option for normal and even then it's the old Sepiks. I keep my eye on this thread and haven't seen any talk of this so I figure I'm just a huge idiot.

shermas

So me, Unstable, Bread have been farming Perfected Sepiks

Its done within 10-15 minutes, get 2 blues, but the best thing is it keeps giving us fucking rep

120 Vanguard and I think 60 for your faction (I'll see what it is)

So you can farm the strike and earn rep

The rep part is awesome... I ran it about 10 times today.

Do we think Bungie is going to nerf the drops for the 320 director strikes or is this 'working as intended'?

So me, Unstable, Bread have been farming Perfected Sepiks

Its done within 10-15 minutes, get 2 blues, but the best thing is it keeps giving us fucking rep

120 Vanguard and I think 60 for your faction (I'll see what it is)

So you can farm the strike and earn rep
Did you get any skeleton keys?

shermas

Ghosts still do strikes

Best Artifact farm is Eris Rank Package
Just keep doing CoO Tier 3 equals 100 per Rune
Also do her bounties that come along just by being in CoO and get roughly 500-1000 rep that way (I think its daily)

I don't know, man... I farmed CoO for two almost hours today, ranking up Eris twice. And I got two marks and I think I died a little bit inside.

Half the time, I was managing my inventory... Moving crap all over the place so I could pick up engrams and wormspore.

Then I ran the Sepkis strike, used one of my two skeleton keys at the end and got an artifact +5 over my current one. RNG, baby.

shermas

Honestly it's probably a mistake. The lower level strike playlist doesn't drop two blues.

I thought the same thing. I feel like I need to farm the 320 strikes as much as possible to take advantage of the light rank ups.

It seems wild that legendary engrams have a 50/50 chance of rolling out higher than your current LL... But if you run a 10 minute strike, you can possibly get two blues that will infuse you right up a couple spots.

BizzyBum

I'm currently level 25, should I be saving up my Glimmer for something or can I just use it to buy ships, emblems, and shaders from vendors to increase my collections?

chur

Can you hold more than 1 skeleton keys? I don't think if I've ever had more than 1 in my inventory. Intended or bad RNG?

Pejo

Can you hold more than 1 skeleton keys? I don't think if I've ever had more than 1 in my inventory. Intended or bad RNG?

I have 2 on my Warlock at the same time. There's a spinfoil hat theory going around that having one reduces the drop rate, but doesn't eliminate it. I dunno if that's true though, it's probably just rare.

shermas

Yes.

I used one after the 320 Sepkis strike and I think I only received an artifact, though. Could that be possible?

shermas

In Archon Forge, do you have to damage the final boss to receive loot? We had 6 people in there going ham with the axes and a couple times I didn't even get a shot in... No loot drops from what I could tell.

Top Bottom