• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

deafmedal

Did you guys ever kill Oryx? We were so close, but stupid NAT errors. Even without comma we were so close, but the stupid shade kept chasing me and wouldn't give up until he killed me.
Yes, kernal and hawk jumped in and 15 min later oralyx was floating away lol.

I blame lag from comms😝
couple hours to help if we can get a group

Yes, kernal and hawk jumped in and 15 min later oralyx was floating away lol.

I blame lag from comms😝
couple hours to help if we can get a group

Lol. I figured as much.

I may be on in a bit, getting the kids to bed...then if the wife allows, my first order of biddnes is to see what X is up to.

hitlerat

Any spot to CM on 20 min ? I'd Like to do that (preparing to iron expasion) .
Im 315 warlock, stopped to play long time ago. Save me gaf :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Number one thing I want in Rise is no lagging. Everything else is icing. And stop staring at Muten's ass Dave.

Cat Emblem hype #15 and #16 for sky walker and MrDaravon!

hXebRr6.jpg

Starring myself as skywalker and xplicit as daravon. GGs guys.

Thats it for this weekend. Did the best i could. Next weekend there should be more as long as the map is good.

Sky Walker

Cat Emblem hype #15 and #16 for sky walker and MrDaravon!

Starring myself as skywalker and xplicit as daravon. GGs guys.

Thats it for this weekend. Did the best i could. Next weekend there should be more as long as the map is good.

You guys are the real bosses !!

Thank you so much !!

Stealthy edit: I laughed when I got "nice acc carry" massage via my psn massage app 😂😂😂

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

Yo X, put me da list for a trip to Mercury (Xbone). One of you guys can run my account to make it easier and save some time with your helping.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was standing directly behind Dorsy when someone used a queensbreaker. It killed me and didn't touch Dorsy. What.

Ji66a-Man

Did you guys ever kill Oryx? We were so close, but stupid NAT errors. Even without comms we were so close, but the stupid shade kept chasing me and wouldn't give up until he killed me.

If the shade is chasing you, don't run away. Run toward the shade and jump over it. You'll take some damage, but you'll survive the hit.

17 total emblems this weekend. Let's goooooo.

Going to update the list, now:

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
Virgins:
14 - Pilgor/Rogo
15 - Scarletham
16 - Jabronium / Thrillho
17 - Shiv
18 - Noomi

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar

2) Virgins
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

X-Frame

Number one thing I want in Rise is no lagging. Everything else is icing. And stop staring at Muten's ass Dave.

If they only 3.0 update they made was getting rid of SBMM it'd be the best balance change update in a year. The amount of teleporting invincible red-bars I see now are still too damn high.

I just want my Thorn

I hope they reveal it soon, oh my goodness I'm so excited. THORN TODAY, THORN TOMORROW, THORN ALWAYS

I'm with you. It's a faint shadow of it's former self, but I'm eager to see how it'll affect the meta in 3 weeks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tomorrow is first day of school hype. Do it for the kids.

I dread how Rise will be if Bungie doesn't make certain changes.

EDIT: To everyone I used, sorry I didn't change your settings back like inverted... just focused on moving from one person to the next so quickly :X

This is amazing great job.

Is the list closed?

I haven't added the last few people just because I've been busy trying to get the runs in today, but I can add them. There's just no guarantee at this point if we can get to everyone. Chances are super slim for that, unfortunately.

Fathead

EDIT: To everyone I used, sorry I didn't change your settings back like inverted... just focused on moving from one person to the next so quickly :X

I haven't added the last few people just because I've been busy trying to get the runs in today, but I can add them. There's just no guarantee at this point if we can get to everyone. Chances are super slim for that, unfortunately.

Willyou maintain the list as is for next week?

fair enough, Amazing work.

Rehsa

17 total emblems this weekend. Let's goooooo.

Going to update the list, now:

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham[/b
Virgins:
14 - Pilgor/Rogo
15 - Scarletham
16 - Jabronium / Thrillho
17 - Shiv]

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar

2) Virgins
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

Through other means:

- Noomi
- SoullessSHOES

Damn, that's awesome you guys

Geist-

Okay, I was worried for a sec when I didn't see my name. Thanks for doing this by the way, no worries if you don't get to me.

Top Bottom