• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

SheHateMe

I need to beat challenge mode TODAY. Is anyone up for it? Gotta kill Warpriest and get my final fragment. This is my last chance, right?

No, you've got one more chance the week before ROI.

Next reset is Golgy, September 6-13th is Oryx and September 14-20th is the last Warpriest.

So, after this reset, it's now or never.

just started a group. Looking to see if anyone has the warpriest checkpoint to run the challenge before it resets in the morning.

psn: Broadbandit

currently 1 other and myself looking for more

I need to beat challenge mode TODAY. Is anyone up for it? Gotta kill Warpriest and get my final fragment. This is my last chance, right?

just started a group. Looking to see if anyone has the warpriest checkpoint to run the challenge before it resets in the morning.

psn: Broadbandit

currently 1 other and myself looking for more

You have one more chance after 2 weeks but just in case bungie pull some shenanigans, better to get it done today before the weekly reset.

I have the WP checkpoint if you guys need it, can help with the CM as well.

1. DocSeuss
2. Broadbandito
3. Broadbandito +1
6. DeathJr

Dez_

You have one more chance after 2 weeks but just in case bungie pull some shenanigans, better to get it done today before the weekly reset.

1. DocSeuss
2. Broadbandito
3. Broadbandito +1
6. DeathJr
I can help with WP challenge. Psn: rcmDez

ch4fx_

1. DocSeuss
2. Broadbandito
3. Broadbandito +1
6. DeathJr

I'm in, I think that's 6.

NastyBook

I won't be home for another couple of hours. If you need to, feel free and get someone else.
Cool, man. Drive safe.

We need one more for some CoE runs.

1. GibbShift
2. Teasing_Pink
3. Your name here

We'll be running it in the meantime. If you're already on one of our BLs, just join.

MrDaravon

Game is having an extremely hard time finding any Salvage matches, need some for this step of the Crucible quest and first time it couldn't find anything, second time it put me on a team with only one other person against a full team of 3 who were all using NLB's and one shotting us constantly.

I honestly think the non-stop hardcore 1 hit kill sniping that is extremely pervasive in every gametype in the Crucible is probably the thing I hate most about Destiny now.

Moments of Triumph left:
-Challenge Mode Calcified Fragments (Golgoroth, Oryx)

-King's Fall Raid Heroic

-Crucible Quest (9pts Elimination, then the last step The Mountaintop)

Meanwhile I still have exotic quest for No Time To Explain (Need the Eye of Atheon from VoG) and The Chaperone (on the Jolly Holiday portion of the quest) to complete.

Anyone up tonight that feels like helping with anything? VoG run would be nice for sure.

I'm basically in the same situation minus The Chaperone/No Time to Explain quests, hit me up tonight! I'm down for any of the above.

I'll be ready for Atheon tomorrow after the reset

Double cat emblem hype, #13 and #14 for shiv and milkham!

RbMzwbf.jpg

Starring me as milkham and xplicit as shiv.

Blunoise

Trying to complete mountain top quest for my year 2. Need to get 8 points in elimation or trials, so I don't really need to win to Mercury just need those matches. I'm on psn at blunoise1

Eusis

So do you need grinding to reach level 25 or should following main quests + DLC be enough generally? If I have to do a bunch of grinding I'd just jump to my Titan to get to the Taken King content rather than bothering further with my Warlock for now.

Will anybody on Xbox One play tonight? I need help finishing "The Taken King" raid before it resets tomorrow. The raid is already quite advanced and the only thing left is actually killing Oryx.

=)

Blunoise

Moments of Triumph left:
-Challenge Mode Calcified Fragments (Golgoroth, Oryx)

-King's Fall Raid Heroic

-Crucible Quest (9pts Elimination, then the last step The Mountaintop)

Meanwhile I still have exotic quest for No Time To Explain (Need the Eye of Atheon from VoG) and The Chaperone (on the Jolly Holiday portion of the quest) to complete.

Anyone up tonight that feels like helping with anything? VoG run would be nice for sure.
I would be down for trials/elimination tonight

oSoLucky

Going to need a 6th for KF HM starting from Golgoroth through Oryx. Starting in 20-30 minutes.

Anyone down?

I'd be in if 318 Light isn't too low. PSN is KC_Darkness. I'd need a rundown on how HM Oryx is done these days since I stopped playing a while ago(I know all the mechanics) though.

deafmedal

Trying to complete mountain top quest for my year 2. Need to get 8 points in elimation or trials, so I don't really need to win to Mercury just need those matches. I'm on psn at blunoise1
I'd be down for chill runs if we can grab a 3rd, ran a couple of matches yesterday, might asswell finish the bounties and card!

DocSeuss

Thanks for helping me get Year 2 triumphs, ya'll. Been a rough few weeks for me; playing with humans has been super chill. Still no Jade Rabbit or Terminus, but it's all good.

So do you need grinding to reach level 25 or should following main quests + DLC be enough generally? If I have to do a bunch of grinding I'd just jump to my Titan to get to the Taken King content rather than bothering further with my Warlock for now.

No grinding required for levels. Just play the story missions and you'll hit 40 easily.

I'd be down for chill runs if we can grab a 3rd, ran a couple of matches yesterday, might asswell finish the bounties and card!

Did you guys ever kill Oryx? We were so close, but stupid NAT errors. Even without comms we were so close, but the stupid shade kept chasing me and wouldn't give up until he killed me.

Top Bottom