• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

So where the best area to farm Exotics? I have about 50 3oC burning a hole in my inventory. I really don't want to do strikes, because I got tired of doing them for the 1 skeleton key that I got.

biteren

The majority of SIVA Fallen use solar weapons, which might be the issue. You also have the Ironclad modifier (more enemies with shield, more like less than a half a dozen more enemies have shields but still).

im gonna try again later but i gotta cool down first and get a bite to eat.

Thanks to Thingonthefloor, Crude, Bobby, pika (Linc) for the solid run up to Aksis last night. Had a blast, got some cool loot too. 372 Ghost really helps.

Now with reset, and I just hit 370 on two characters, I'm game for another raid tonight on X1 if anyone is organizing it? Let me know!

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Finally did the first half of the raid last night and had a blast. Some minor spoilers for the first and second major sections of the raid.
the first area with the running section was so cool. I love how everyone got involved when taking out the boss. then the official boss fight was very forgiving letting us hide in rooms for the isnta kills. we barely got him on his enraged state. then the awesome section being chased on top of the wall. What a raid

we also found 4 chests!! the chests dropped at least one exotic too. very cool.

Finally did the first half of the raid last night and had a blast. Some minor spoilers for the first and second major sections of the raid.
the first area with the running section was so cool. I love how everyone got involved when taking out the boss. then the official boss fight was very forgiving letting us hide in rooms for the isnta kills. we barely got him on his enraged state. then the awesome section being chased on top of the wall. What a raid

we also found 4 chests!! the chests dropped at least one exotic too. very cool.

It's a great raid, all in all. Making a run right now. Stopped to check the gaf while we wait for someone to rejoin after getting weasel'd haha.

Thanks to Thingonthefloor, Crude, Bobby, pika (Linc) for the solid run up to Aksis last night. Had a blast, got some cool loot too. 372 Ghost really helps.

Now with reset, and I just hit 370 on two characters, I'm game for another raid tonight on X1 if anyone is organizing it? Let me know!

Yo, good run last night, our Hunter / Titan combo was doing work! Had a fun time as well (380 ghost hype). Down for another run tonight if we can get a group going, I'd be free around the same time, should go even faster now that we have the strats down.

owlbeak

How often does Archon's Forge drop loot?

I've done it a few times and all I ever got was a couple of engrams.
I've probably done 30 rounds of Archon's Forge...I've received two of the same purple titan marks, and I got the "But Not Forgotten" sniper and that's all. Though I'm really happy with the sniper.

Not often if you're me. I did 6 rounds and got 0 drops. There were some normal blue engram drops from enemies but nothing that would take my light level up. I feel like I'm doing something wrong with the lack of reward. I would imagine stuff would pop from the red star boss but if thats the case I havent seen shit.

stay gold

Im confused. I thought the But Not Forgotten sniper was a new Iron Banner weapon? Do we not actually know what the IB weapons are, or are they just sharing the gun model?

Depends on what you're looking for.

Legendary engrams is pretty common with enhanced and perfects.

Gear for me dropped mostly on perfects. You're going to get a lot of class items. A lot.

Fused will mostly be blues. Or nothing.

Sometimes you can get nothing.

Armour / Weapons are very rare
if you couldn't tell by my bitching
, but can drop on any offering level.

Jabronium

Did they do any tweaks for Year 3 Gally? It's pretty damn good in the Strikes. Destroys yellow guys quick.

They nerfed it at the end of Y1, so I'm glad to hear it's still good on solar burns. Was also considering dusting off my swords or sleeper for this week's heroics.

I really like the Raid Auto Rifle. The Scout is pretty cool too. Got both when we killed the last boss last night. Managed to down him even though he enraged.

Yo, good run last night, our Hunter / Titan combo was doing work! Had a fun time as well (380 ghost hype). Down for another run tonight if we can get a group going, I'd be free around the same time, should go even faster now that we have the strats down.

Indeed and now my Titan is 370 so I can run bubble next. Just got onto Discord btw. Both crazy and awesome at the same time.

I'm available any time after around 4pm when work is over. Let's see what the consensus is for sure.

Top Bottom