• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

LiK

I started that Khvosov quest last night and boy do I hate RNG being involved. Need to just kill shit for the manuals. Yay, fun.

I got a 373 The Palindrome with
Steadyhand IS/ Sureshot IS/Quickdraw IS
Hot Swap/ Rescue Mag
Rifled Barrel/ Lightweight
Rangefinder

and I want to infuse it to a trash gun but I hear this is a gun I'm supposed to keep? Are these perks I must keep this gun or whatever

rezn0r

Argh, I'm stuck with a 255 ghost and helmet, no matter how many drops I get nothing's giving me what I need!

as LiK said spend the legendary marks on whatever spots you need (especially the ghost), you'll shoot to 350 very fast just by doing that & playing things that drop gear - once you are past 345ish you should do the heroic strike playlist. this can get you to 365.

GorillaJu

I got a 373 The Palindrome with
Steadyhand IS/ Sureshot IS/Quickdraw IS
Hot Swap/ Rescue Mag
Rifled Barrel/ Lightweight
Rangefinder

and I want to infuse it to a trash gun but I hear this is a gun I'm supposed to keep? Are these perks I must keep this gun or whatever

That's a fabulous roll. Keep it and use it.

S0MlNNV.png

2AM, and 220 victories later...

s1BKUdO.png
Ayyy I have that same roll. 🙏

Isenfyre token spoilers:

looking on Reddit and YouTube it teleports you to the top of the tower where the Siva Fragment is, also no death barrier on the back side so you can explore the mission space.

TsuWave

sorry guys, where's the best place to get a decent ghost? i'm 371 but my ghost is only 365 and its starting to hold me back. any ideas?

DjRalford

most likely but i wanna complete my collection and i wanna do it for the book.

just save up marks for the vendor gear.

as LiK said spend the legendary marks on whatever spots you need (especially the ghost), you'll shoot to 350 very fast just by doing that & playing things that drop gear - once you are past 345ish you should do the heroic strike playlist. this can get you to 365.

My bad

Stuck at 355, currently light 358

Just got a 360 ghost and boots from a crucible pack, just a helmet to go now.

So what are the must have weapons so far...

Palindrome and Event Horizon is all you keep hearing about but there have got to be some other ones. I rolled a great Hawksaw and But Not Forgotten... but havent been too lucky in the Legendary weapons front so far.

Anything else i should be on the lookout for? Is Banshee giving out any really nice Arms Day weapons? My favorite weapon is still a full auto Suros DIS-43 that rolled with stability and range perks. I keep infusing it and it's a nail driver.

Top Bottom