• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

blamite

Speaking of Crota, what's the fastest way to down him solo these days? I know Raze-Lighter can get him down in one uppercut, but any idea if the new Gjallarhorn can one-shot his shield? Maybe with weapons of light?

Anyone on Xbox looking to run WoTM fresh at 7PM EST? Spot for one more, let me know if interested. GT: ThingontheFloor

1. ThingontheFloor
2. GoodCoffeeJoey
3. bobbyrawlins
4. Geist
5. Geist friend

I'll join if you don't mind me running my Hunter up until the Siege Engine and then switching to my Titan for the Siege encounter and the rest of the raid.

GT: MythicReclaimer

Nicodemic

Ok so, I got The Swarm from a Vanguard package with arc burn, spray and play, rifled barrel and army of one.

I don't know about you but to me this is a pve god roll. And it fits with my full Vanguard armor set!

Does any PS4 players want to run the raid starting at the after Zamboni checkpoint and/or start from the beginning to do the exotic pulse rifle thing (note, have no idea what to do for that)? Let's say 8pm EST as start time?

Preferably 360+, the end of the raid gets really tough if you are not above 360.

I'll compile a group list, quote me if you want in:

NO MORE TITANS

1. Myself (Titan)
2. Zocano (Warlock or Hunter)
3. Running Riot (Titan)
4. Dante 316 (Warlock)

I'll send out invites at around 8 pm

ll_J0N_ll

So I got ROI spent 4.5hrs last night on story and crucible. Got no purple engrams 3x TTK exotics and went up 4LL. Wut?

The grind is real :(

I only got one ROI item by levelling a faction up with motes/armor.

Where the purple engrams at?

So I got ROI spent 4.5hrs last night on story and crucible. Got no purple engrams 3x TTK exotics and went up 4LL. Wut?

The grind is real :(

I only got one ROI item by levelling a faction up with motes/armor.

Where the purple engrams at?

Legendaries drop like crazy in the raid. But overall, the drop rates are awful this year. I used 17 3oC since Friday and only got 2 exotics. I should have at least gotten 4 since the drop rate is 20%.

Also did the Archon Forge yesterday, and I did the 340 lvl boon. Both of the randos who were helping me got exotics both times and got nothing...Why do the moochers get amzing stuff but I get literally nothing?

SkylineRKR

Funny thing is I got 2 exotics in a row yesterday. One from an ultra and another after a PvP game I started up after it. That was 2 out of I think 12 coins. It used to be higher.

I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, but which of the old raids are do-able with 3 people these days (I play with 2 other friends)?

I understand not getting any decent gear - we just want to run through it and experience it. Haven't done any of them yet. Sitting at 345 light, if it matters.

I solo'd Crota NM at level 34 and 170 weapons. Dunno what the cap is, but its easy. Especially now with Swords. You can 3 man it blindly.

VoG is a different matter, it was actually good and had mechanics. Its possible to 3 man it but idk how that all still works with the warp etc.

Silvard

Funny thing is I got 2 exotics in a row yesterday. One from an ultra and another after a PvP game I started up after it. That was 2 out of I think 12 coins. It used to be higher.

I solo'd Crota NM at level 34 and 170 weapons. Dunno what the cap is, but its easy. Especially now with Swords. You can 3 man it blindly.

VoG is a different matter, it was actually good and had mechanics. Its possible to 3 man it but idk how that all still works with the warp etc.

You need a Sunsinger and he had to be dead for the warp.

Does any PS4 players want to run the raid starting at the after Zamboni checkpoint and/or start from the beginning to do the exotic pulse rifle thing (note, have no idea what to do for that)? Let's say 8pm EST as start time?

Preferably 360+, the end of the raid gets really tough if you are not above 360.

1. Myself

So which of y'all fuckers still need the raid pulse cause I've got a 374 sitting around waiting for it.

Wanna join?

I think so the gun has good CC and it's good for bosses. I changed my raid loadout to have the Outbreak as a permanent gun with the raid rocket launcher and a sniper.
I've only tried it out on patrol so far but it's probably not going to replace the raid auto/scout + G'Horn for me. I'll try it next reset for fun.

I wish it had full auto too.

Zocano

Cool : )

Do you know what to do? I haven't gotten the chance to read how to trigger the quest line in the raid but it seems extremely complex.

Not really that complex. People just can't handle a few numbers thrown at them.

We'll need 2 hunters 2 warlocks and 2 titans; I can be any class

1. Myself
2. Zocano

I'll go for the exotic pulse, 380 titan

Not really that complex. People just can't handle a few numbers thrown at them.

We'll need 2 hunters 2 warlocks and 2 titans; I can be any class

You don't need the 3 classes for getting the quest in the raid, only the quest steps after. It just helps to have that setup so then you can knock out the quests fairly easily after without having to find another group.

Dante316

1. Myself
2. Zocano

I'll go as well, my warlock is level 366 now,

darknil

Hey, every skeleton chest gives an artifact or there is strike specific for artifacts?

The artifact is really dragging me down and I got tired of waiting for the Thorn quest to show up to keep my current skeleton key.

eggydoo

Crota for sure...dunno about VoG though.

i've 3 manned VoG, but you need a sunsinger for the atheon phase when he teleports you.
Basically the warlock needs to die before he teleports, so then he will only teleport the other 2, then self-res and open the gate.
It's pretty fun.

RickD

That shield brother strike on the current Heroic Settings is Nightfall level difficult. Ended up with just me in it, so had to quit out :(

finding Sepiks easiest to grind from 355 currently.

You can see the caps in place. until i hit 355 I was only getting up to 355, now i'm seeing upto 358/9 items

Ghost is still 350 ffs.

Bloodsent

So if I am on the last puzzle, post 2nd raid, and need a hunter and titan to help me, can it be people that have already completed the quest and have the Pulse?

I was under the impression they need the quest on my current step or have completed...

For the new page:

*FULL*

1. Myself (Titan)
2. Zocano (Warlock or Hunter)
3. Running Riot (Titan or Warlock)
4. Dante 316 (Warlock)
5. Commish (Warlock)
6. Zewone (Hunter)

I'll send out invites at around 8 pm

BLU-82

We're 1 man down at the last boss in raid (second phase) with the monitor puzzle solved. Is there anyone here with experience that could lend a hand?

darthbob

So if I am on the last puzzle, post 2nd raid, and need a hunter and titan to help me, can it be people that have already completed the quest and have the Pulse?

I was under the impression they need the quest on my current step or have completed...

As long as they've finished parts of the Quest they can visit Shiro and acquire a replica SIVA engine to help others out with.

zewone

I'd like to do the exotic pulse quest.

I have all 3 classes above 374+ light so I can bring any of them.

PSN: zewone

I'll be available in an hour.

I just had an Imago Loop drop with outlaw, rifled barrel and firefly. Have I hit the jackpot?

tumblr_mf8uuzupom1qecr4go1_500.gif

darthbob

I just had an Imago Loop drop with outlaw, rifled barrel and firefly. Have I hit the jackpot?

You should buy a lotto ticket.

So they would have to have finished the quest then if I am on the final puzzle?

Not necessarily. If they finished the quest already they can go to Shiro to pick up a replica SIVA engine to help you with the parts that require a Hunter, Titan, and Warlock in your fireteam.

Top Bottom