• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

WizzNARD

Are there any XB1 players planning a KFHM run later tonight? Still need to do the Golg Challenge before reset. :)
I'm looking to do it myself, but I don't have anyone else. Maybe we can figure something out? Or if anyone out there sees this and needs a couple people.

Double Cat Emblem #30 and #31 hype for V1ctim (me) and wild_whiskey (xplicit)!!

0CEJJiT.jpg

With wicked as the helpful third of course :)

I know Ive said it before; but the Drizzay would be incredibly proud of what you guys are doing for the community. Again showing why DGAF is the tightest group around.

V1ctIm

Neo Member

Yaaaaaassss!!! You guys are the best!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me!! This community is the most beautiful thing in gaming!! Thank you SO much!!

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Anyone want to run Skolas Revenge? Level 35 or 34 Prison of elders.

I need to rank up Petra and need to farm etheric light.
Psn: thenegativedude

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
AARGH I keep missing your PMs xplicit. I probably missed my last chance to have mine run but I got off anyway... -__-

Olli128

Me and a buddy are on the last bit of nightfall today and struggling with the boss and there's only two of us and we're under leveled! If anyone wants to give us a hand and beat the nightfall quick then my psn is silentscream128.

deafmedal

Me and a buddy are on the last bit of nightfall today and struggling with the boss and there's only two of us and we're under leveled! If anyone wants to give us a hand and beat the nightfall quick then my psn is silentscream128.

Still need help? I can hop on real quick (no mic) and help ya.

WizzNARD

I'll be home in about 30m if that's cool with you guys.
That's cool with me. Shingi?

Any Xbox guardians want to join for some KF, while going for the Golgoroth challenge? We got 3 so far. Hoping to do it in the next half hour or so.

1.Geist-
2.Shingi70
3.WizzNARD

Feel free to message here, Xbox wherever. GT the same as here, WizzNARD

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone willing to carry me through the NF before reset, please? I'd like to grab the rewards, but I'm only 280 light. ;_:

PSN: astropoff

Any Xbox guardians want to join for some KF, while going for the Golgoroth challenge? We got 3 so far. Hoping to do it in the next half hour or so.

Feel free to message here, Xbox wherever. GT the same as here, WizzNARD

Have to get in-laws out of the house first, but:
Normal or hard and are newbies welcome? Have a friend that might be on that has never done it (except NM golgy CM last week) and I am happy to run it as well.

Pilgor

Is Grasp of Malok worth farming as a Titan? All the guides say you need three Hunters, but my Hunter isn't high enough level.

WizzNARD

Have to get in-laws out of the house first, but:
Normal or hard and are newbies welcome? Have a friend that might be on that has never done it (except NM golgy CM last week) and I am happy to run it as well.
I believe we're trying for hard, and anyone's welcome. I haven't done the challenge to be honest, but have beat the raid plenty of times.

shingi70

Banned
I may have to drop out, I have to be at work earlier than usual and wouldn't want to leave you guys without a sixth person without notice.

MrDaravon

I just hit rank 25 with my first faction, like a year behind everyone else >_>

I don't think either of my alts even has a faction at 10. Spreading out my faction levels back in vanilla kinda screwed me.

Top Bottom