• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Mercury hype, Cat emblem get ;)

CrmJE_NUIAA-lj4.jpg

Mercury hype, Cat emblem get ;)

CrmJE_NUIAA-lj4.jpg

This is a great screenshot.

I dunno if it's the light doing it or what but that little spec on the helmet makes it look like your eye peering out from the helmet and thus makes the whole thing look like a Shredder helmet. I have newfound appreciation for that headpiece.

Also nice going gettin' to Mercury.

Damn, today's my last chance for it before Rise of Iron and the last shot at that cat emblem... Anybody goin' for it tonight?

phen0m24

I'll be online around 2pm EST if you need someone to help out. I'm sure some of the other Protato Boys will be around too that need those Fragments.

I'll likely be AWOL today. Going to see my folks, then picking up boys from the ex, Aaaaand helping my son edit his home work before school starts tomorrow. (Dumb summer reports)

deafmedal

The Protato boys got plenty of brotane and brotane accessories to keep this train derailing even without the conductor. Will help with any and all Golgy frags!

Your one of the pros with your TLW skillz. Remember, you're going to get me to Mercury tonight. Just need one more pro and I can cower behind the two of you.

What time do you think you'll be on?
Oh and no promises on Mercury; I attribute last night to copious adult beverages and just being relaxed.

JJShadow

Oh God, finding a decent group of people for raiding in LFG is such a nightmare, and I don't mean decent in terms of being experienced at the game but rather people who aren't complete jerks by just making fun of others or making bad taste jokes. Just had this fireteam leader who kicked out someone who just joined because "he seemed to be a black guy based on his PSN ID". Repulsive

Fortunately I found a semi-decent group of people later on and got Oryx done pretty fast, but this has showed me that is not a good idea to LFG with randoms

What time do you think you'll be on?
Oh and no promises on Mercury; I attribute last night to copious adult beverages and just being relaxed.

Yeah, you were on fire. No pressure if we do try trials, I don't NEED the cat emblem. I'll be on after the kids go to bed... sometime after 9 or 10.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Oh God, finding a decent group of people for raiding in LFG is such a nightmare, and I don't mean decent in terms of being experienced at the game but rather people who aren't complete jerks by just making fun of others or making bad taste jokes. Just had this fireteam leader who kicked out someone who just joined because "he seemed to be a black guy based on his PSN ID". Repulsive

Fortunately I found a semi-decent group of people later on and got Oryx done pretty fast, but this has showed me that is not a good idea to LFG with randoms
Dgaf is you friend 😅

raindoc

lucky you. i tried LFG saturday night- after havin 2 guys drop out due to connection issues, one stoner falling asleep and replacing all three of them we got to golgoroth. then they decided to switch host, go back to orbit. we came back down at the new host's cp: oryx.. they wanted to start all over again at 2am, so i dropped out.

still haven't gotten to do the whole raid this week, so if anyone plans to do it (NM)...

I have the Warpriest HM CP if you want to grab it now in case he's not around later. Fizarf on PSN
Thanks! Think we'll be good for now though.

Okay so confirmed for 3pm EST KF Raid Golgoroth CM the list looks to be:
1. Myself (Japanmanx3)
2. Ninja Kn1gh
3. deafmedal1 (Has checkpoint)
4. Trakan
5. SuperSonic1305

I don't mind helping.

Let me know if you're down and we'll have a full 6.

EDIT:
Deafmedal got the CP off me, I've logged off..
Ah ok got you! Thanks again!!

JJShadow

Dgaf is you friend 😅

Yeah, I stick to DGaf most of the time, in fact this last week I managed to get through 4 or 5 different quests thanks to GAFers such as robo, ReignofSparrows or glaurung among others, such an amazing community. I just had to complete the Oryx kill for the ToM quest and decided to give LFG a try, but never, ever again

lucky you. i tried LFG saturday night- after havin 2 guys drop out due to connection issues, one stoner falling asleep and replacing all three of them we got to golgoroth. then they decided to switch host, go back to orbit. we came back down at the new host's cp: oryx.. they wanted to start all over again at 2am, so i dropped out.

still haven't gotten to do the whole raid this week, so if anyone plans to do it (NM)...

I won't have much time this quest to raid but just let me know if you need to fill a spot in case I'm available, I'd be really glad to help

X-Frame

I cannot wait for the Jolder Artifact to remove the sprint cool down penalty.

With our luck though it won't be available for purchase for several weeks into RoI.

MrDaravon

Bit of a long shot (especially with today being the last day for the Golg CM), but is anyone down on PSN to help me with either an Aetheon kill for the No Time To Explain quest, or for the 7 precision kills for the Imprecation quest? Only two quests I have left.

Bit of a long shot (especially with today being the last day for the Golg CM), but is anyone down on PSN to help me with either an Aetheon kill for the No Time To Explain quest, or for the 7 precision kills for the Imprecation quest? Only two quests I have left.

After I get the Golgy stuff done I'd help with both.

Trakan

Back during the Titan balancing they updated Catapult to try to make a viable option other than Focused Control. I wonder if they'll ever do the same for the Warlock's jump options. Focused burst is the only decent option and that really isn't saying much.

Help! I'm trying to get Moment of Triumph Year 2 on Xbox and I'm not sure how to get an Antiquated Rune. Today's the last day to get the Calcified Fragment from the Tier 3 Court of Oryx boss. Also, my phone is broken and I can't get onto dischord on the laptop, it acts like my username is new. :(

Help! I'm trying to get Moment of Triumph Year 2 on Xbox and I'm not sure how to get an Antiquated Rune. Today's the last day to get the Calcified Fragment from the Tier 3 Court of Oryx boss. Also, my phone is broken and I can't get onto dischord on the laptop, it acts like my username is new. :(

They drop like candy during raids and occassionally from majors on the dreadnaught.

darthbob

You can also buy them from Eris for... a lot of stuff?

They also drop from Tier 2 CoO chests occasionally, and by ranking up with Eris.

You can also buy them from Eris for... a lot of stuff?

They also drop from Tier 2 CoO chests occasionally, and by ranking up with Eris.
Yeah, I've done a couple of stolen runes but none dropped. I'm dry on reciprocals also, and I'm only Tier 3 on Eris, so I can't buy either. I've been farming chests in Hull Breach to get Reciprocal Runes.

I'm LL 309 so I can run the Raid, even the Hard one. Should I run it once on Normal and then on Hard to have more chances to roll runes?

darthbob

Yeah, I've done a couple of stolen runes but none dropped. I'm dry on reciprocals also, and I'm only Tier 3 on Eris, so I can't buy either. I've been farming chests in Hull Breach to get Reciprocal Runes.

I'm LL 309 so I can run the Raid, even the Hard one. Should I run it once on Normal and then on Hard to have more chances to roll runes?

NM rewards drop on HM as well, so you get to double dip.

If all you need is the fragment from the T3 boss try going into the Hall of Souls/Court bubble slowly and it should matchmake you with others in that area. I usually just walk through the loading zones instead of sprinting and this seems to help.

Good luck!

Top Bottom