• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

E92 M3

PR / Raid spoiler

How many y'all infused that 390 PR? Kinda torn, wanna use it in HM raid first.

I put it into the Dogma and got myself a vendor copy and made it 377 for now. It such a fun PVE weapon. Really puts in work and feels exotic. Bungie did a good job with it.

Zocano

Yeah, no mission came up. Nothing on the map right now. :\

Yah a mission called "The First Firewall" is supposed to pop up in cosmodrome. I think the expansion threw a bunch of those triggers for a loop. That's really unfortunate.

edit: Read one reply on reddit saying you have to wait until the next reset? Doesn't say if it's daily or weekly but my assumption is weekly.

tempted to do it on my Chaos Dogma, the OP is overrated for the effort, it's like a Hawksaw 90% of the time

I've never had a decent HS. I have a Wounded with Extended, Full Auto, Unflinching, Perfect Balance, & Firefly but I'm just not 100%. I think I want to use it to beat HM raid once them probably infuse.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
First firewall mission is supposed to be there now. It's no longer tied to a weekly thing. All of those quests to get stuff next week or whatever, they patched them to happen right after. Did you check the core in the inventory? Aren't you supposed to do warsats and stuff?

They tried to goad me into song and dance. I obliged.

xeeTxjRnMMzBu.gif

And from my friend's view:

EyQxXPRsLsshy.gif

DOUBLE NEW SCARAB GET!

X AND IGOR! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Edit: Next, get some of my other crew to Mercuy, but now...after 10 hours of Trials...sleep!

Edit2: 41-6 for the day on 3 cards.

What are the chances of this happening

Took 16 wins post 9 for everyone to get it. Not bad compared to what x experienced in y2 lol. He even got the old scarab earlier too.

Edit: was a 1-4 comeback against teabaggers too. Feelsgood

Zocano

Edit: was a 1-4 comeback against teabaggers too. Feelsgood

What's your guys' general feel and flow for this map? Can't really find a good way to approach it because it's almost literally all choke points and corridors. Too easy to just fall into shotgun range and also doubly difficult to just play around sight lines. Worth it to utilize the subway area or just try and fight for center room each round?

Mindlog

My Hunter gained so many light levels @_@ Kind of crazy how quickly it leveled.
What's your guys' general feel and flow for this map? Can't really find a good way to approach it because it's almost literally all choke points and corridors. Too easy to just fall into shotgun range and also doubly difficult to just play around sight lines. Worth it to utilize the subway area or just try and fight for center room each round?
Did Trials for my 3 wins on a second Outbreak Prime.
Just laughed at the map. Even in narrow tunnels there are still obstructions. No idea what it's going for.
5 hours to get to
Aksis second phase
going in completely blind. 4 team members are seeing red enemies so don't think we can do it. But god damn was that a fun raid. Such fun mechanics. We struggled on
1st phase
for some odd reason, that took us the longest.

Very fun, Destiny raids are again proving to be the best thing in gaming blind.

Edit: we still have no fucking clue how to beat this second phase haha
It's a lot of fun. I've been with many different groups and after sampling a little bit of just about every strategy I've found a favorite. Even then it's still dependent on everyone kicking in. Driz would really appreciate that aspect of the encounters.

A lower level group can take him down, but you need great execution and every bit of DPS you can muster.

Zocano

Did Trials for my 3 wins on a second Outbreak Prime.
Just laughed at the map. Even in narrow tunnels there are still obstructions. No idea what it's going for.

It's a bad bad bad bad map.

It's impressive how bad it is.

And I thought it couldn't get much worse than thieves den.

GhaleonEB

Yah a mission called "The First Firewall" is supposed to pop up in cosmodrome. I think the expansion threw a bunch of those triggers for a loop. That's really unfortunate.

edit: Read one reply on reddit saying you have to wait until the next reset? Doesn't say if it's daily or weekly but my assumption is weekly.

Thanks, I'll just be patient and hope for the best.

Zocano

Dear ones, how is the new content?

It's definitely more destiny. More than HoW or Dark Below but less than TTK. Still keeps a decent amount of the old content semi-relevant but still no real reason to go to old raids or the really old strikes.

The raid is *very* good. Its best quality is that it is unique from the other raids in terms of feel.

lt519

It's a lot of fun. I've been with many different groups and after sampling a little bit of just about every strategy I've found a favorite. Even then it's still dependent on everyone kicking in. Driz would really appreciate that aspect of the encounters.

A lower level group can take him down, but you need great execution and every bit of DPS you can muster.

Yeah, we decided to break for the night. We actually made pretty good progress and dont want to bang our heads against the wall when perfection is required. We'll get it sooner than later, just need to be patient and form a good strategy. We'll try again this weekend.

Siege Engine
may be my favorite Destiny raid sequence ever.

5 trials cards completed. Never made it past 4 wins lol. Is it possible to have fun but also be demoralized at the same time? Yes.

But I really need that 5th win. Fuck.

soultron

Banned
5 hours to get to
Aksis second phase
going in completely blind. 4 team members are seeing red enemies so don't think we can do it. But god damn was that a fun raid. Such fun mechanics. We struggled on
1st phase
for some odd reason, that took us the longest.

Very fun, Destiny raids are again proving to be the best thing in gaming blind.

Edit: we still have no fucking clue how to beat this second phase haha

If you want a hint:
make sure you look at what Asksis is doing when he comes off the platform when you get his shields down
because maybe that has something to do with
the buff

Top Bottom