• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

jschreier

Need a Titan or Hunter on PS4 with the Pulse Rifle quest to start/complete it from the beginning (right after talking to Shiro for the first step). Drop your PSN if you're in.

Seems like faction packages, exotic engrams, and skeleton key chests got stealth-nerfed with the hotfix. At 386 they rarely give higher light stuff: best at 387, mostly at 384-385.
Grind for a skeleton key, which seems to drop way less frequently, to get a reward that's lower than your light level...

Ragarra

Looking for 3 for Wotm raid. Looking to start in 15 (1015 eastern) Will be getting the exotic pulse chest. Leave psn.

1. Devildude909

Seems like faction packages, exotic engrams, and skeleton key chests got stealth-nerfed with the hotfix. At 386 they rarely give higher light stuff: best at 387, mostly at 384-385.
Grind for a skeleton key, which seems to drop way less frequently, to get a reward that's lower than your light level...

I'd hold onto those keys and exotic engrams until they raise the cap to 400. I'm 384 right now with 4 items at 386. Seems silly for me to spend any light-progression items when I'm hinging on the softcap.

Looking for 3 for Wotm raid. Looking to start in 15. Will be getting the exotic pulse chest. Leave psn.
I haven't done the raid yet, but I'm down if you're willing to take me on. Watched videos so I think I know what to do for everything. 368 Warlock btw.

Psn: DevilDude909

yea i'm going to be skipping this raid because apparently nobody cares about spoilers these days. haven't seen a damn video for the thing and i already know the majority of the encounters. thanks guys.

I'd hold onto those keys and exotic engrams until they raise the cap to 400. I'm 384 right now with 4 items at 386. Seems silly for me to spend any light-progression items when I'm hinging on the softcap.

Up until recently I was getting up-to-387 items quite frequently. Now it's insanely rare. I was actually having fun getting these small, yet consistent LL upgrades with the grind.

yea i'm going to be skipping this raid because apparently nobody cares about spoilers these days. haven't seen a damn video for the thing and i already know the majority of the encounters. thanks guys.

Well it's been over a week since it launched, and Ghaleon said no spoilers for one week, soo.....

molnizzle

Not everyone wants to be super day one clear ready is the thing. Some people like blind raids.

Which doesn't compute in my head. The difficult part of raids is the execution, that's where the fun is. The blind, "figuring it out" stuff is just a tedious necessity before everyone learns the encounters. If I could fast forward through that month or so I would do it in a heartbeat. lol

Bold One

Although I am enjoying playing this solo, my friends suck, a bunch of them bought the game Year 1, but now are whining that they have to buy the newest expansion to get the most of the game.

hoggert

So my first raid completion involved the entire team dying to the SIVA explosion due to lag. My auto trophy screenshot is just me staring at mid with hung jury out before getting swarmed with mites with the SIVA cache chest sitting forlornly, unopened beside me lol
Edit; drunk and on phone, no screenshots. Fuck nyc mta

Top Bottom