• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Toki767

I'm swimming in exotic chest engrams.

I wish they'd let you trade them for other pieces. I'd be willing to trade like 2 exotic engrams for an exotic engram of my choosing.

Ok so I still need Suros Regime, Universal Remote and No Land Beyond and I can NOT for the life of me ever get them. Can they all still be had as engram drops?

Had a purple engram decrypt to NLB this morning.
Damn! I still haven't had a single purple or blue turn into an exotic since RoI :/. I'm really seeing far fewer exotics now and I just don't get it. Damn RNG. Really hope there is some sort of exotic shard for exotic engram trade in Destiny 2.

Damn! I still haven't had a single purple or blue turn into an exotic since RoI :/. I'm really seeing far fewer exotics now and I just don't get it. Damn RNG. Really hope there is some sort of exotic shard for exotic engram trade in Destiny 2.

Pop 3 of coins, run the last mission of RoI.

Get the part where you fight the three armor dudes, and pop a coins after you kill each one . When they're all dead, kill yourself.

I got three engrams in, like, fifteen minutes. Didn't expect it to work either, but I can't argue with the results .

j_rocca42

Any HM WotM raids starting soon?

You can count me in if you are starting a list...

PSN AdamKoy

Me too. KeanBurke.

I'm interested. I'll bring along my warlock.

PSN: Azys_

I'll join, PSN is Arrrammis

I'm in, finished normal mode several times, never got a chance to finish hard mode. PSN Shokleeto - 395 Titan.
That's 6. Let's go

Pop 3 of coins, run the last mission of RoI.

Get the part where you fight the three armor dudes, and pop a coins after you kill each one . When they're all dead, kill yourself.

I got three engrams in, like, fifteen minutes. Didn't expect it to work either, but I can't argue with the results .

This sounds like black magic.

Kalamari

What if Bungie had a Bungie only cosmetic effect that was exclusive to Bungie employees and could be awarded to players that made exceptional contributions to the community, like a sort of Recon equivalent in Destiny. And then, what if it was made available to purchase by everyone after a period of time through Eververse RNG. Think of all the money that would be made.

This sounds like black magic.

I'm pretty surprised as well, honestly. I had a few people tell me about it and I didn't believe them. I figured there was a cooldown on the 3 of coins, so how could it work? Turns out the cool down just slightly lowers your chances, and I don't believe that debuff stacks because I ended after my 12th coin, and got my last exotic with it.

As always though, you're still up against RNG. But each run gives you three chances, and after you kill yourself, you're immediately fighting them again. Plus the Ax makes the whole fight pretty short. I did all my attempts on the heroic difficulty, so it was a little tougher. But I'm sure I'll get the same results on normal.

ll_J0N_ll

Candlelight get! :3

Damn this thing looks ridiculously fabulous in dark areas. 20 strikes were worth it.

Lol I got this last night I wasn't paying attention as to how I got it but It must've dropped on my second thorn get. It's certainly a unique looking shader.

darthbob

Pins arrived!

MZ4FgJ2.jpg

Happy I got Thorn as the RNG pick, Sleeper Sim would've been cool too.

elguero

Damn, is 385 considered too low of light level for hard mode these days? Was the first to post in four LFGs on reddit without getting picked up. Can see why people bail out on Destiny with crap like that in the end game

Damn, is 385 considered too low of light level for hard mode these days? Was the first to post in four LFGs on reddit without getting picked up. Can see why people bail out on Destiny with crap like that in the end game

Vosik as a 385 is hard. The rest is a piece of cake. People just dont wanna be stufk at vosik.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Some still might not know me on how crazy I can get with farming and grinding

DGAFfers can attest to my insanity
Already at 30 Gifts of the Lost!

4l8Ecda.jpg

Let's see where I am when this event is over lol

CREMSteve

Is there any point in coming if you don't have a SIVA key? I don't really understand raids and how the reward systems for them work even though I have done this one a bunch of times.
You'll get fragments for the kill, ten fragments turns into a key.

For anyone who runs the last RoI mission where you kill the 3 spliced dudes for 3oC farming... how does that work?

I thought there was a cooldown between ToC use that negates back to back usage. Wouldn't popping them before each kill do nothing?

Anyone know first hand if the faction Spektar helmets (the FWC/NM/DO chroma ones) can roll Inverse Shadow? The wiki thing says no but so much of that stuff is inaccurate. Need to know if it's worth grinding for a good one.

For anyone who runs the last RoI mission where you kill the 3 spliced dudes for 3oC farming... how does that work?

I thought there was a cooldown between ToC use that negates back to back usage. Wouldn't popping them before each kill do nothing?

For all the math done, all of it amounts to jack shit. You can pop 2 back to back and get 2 exotics. Or get none. It's all a gamble.

Anyone know first hand if the faction Spektar helmets (the FWC/NM/DO chroma ones) can roll Inverse Shadow? The wiki thing says no but so much of that stuff is inaccurate. Need to know if it's worth grinding for a good one.

Checked all my toons and all I can see on Spektar is Heavy Lifting. Non chroma 100% can roll Inverse Shadow.

Top Bottom