• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Why am I still waiting on my Thorn bounty to drop. So many bounties complete each week and nothing! That 3/4 exotic quests step is starting to annoy me!

Number45

Pins arrived!
Nice. Is there a limit on when you can order and still get the emblem?

Also:

FyJNkRJ.png

Can anyone confirm the second Y2 special I'm missing? The primary is NLB and I don't yet have Trespasser... but I can't work out what that second undiscovered special is. :s

Why am I still waiting on my Thorn bounty to drop. So many bounties complete each week and nothing! That 3/4 exotic quests step is starting to annoy me!
How many have you completed? I was at I think 28 when it dropped for me.

Zocano

Can anyone confirm the second Y2 special I'm missing? The primary is NLB and I don't yet have Trespasser... but I can't work out what that second undiscovered special is. :s

The primary is Outbreak Prime. The Y2 special is still NLB. It's still a "sniper rifle", part of the perk is just being able to be in the primary slot.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Before I go to sleep

Tomorrow I'll be trying to set up Friday Fun Runs
(Hope to make it a permanent thing!)
Vault of Glass x3 + Crota's End x3 (depends how much time everyone has or if people want to SWP out after a run)

So keep an eye out!

Ambitious

Would anyone be interested in running CE and KF tomorrow?

Before I go to sleep

Vault of Glass x3 + Crota's End x3 (depends how much time everyone has or if people want to SWP out after a run)

So keep an eye out!

Not interested in VoG, but I'd join a bunch of CE and KF runs until I get the Crux and the rest of the KF armor I need for the shaders.

iCon

Neo Member
Before I go to sleep

So keep an eye out!

I'm down for VoG and CE

WeTeHa

Before I go to sleep

So keep an eye out!

What time you planning for the regular runs? Always love running vog and ce, but timezones suck :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie needs preventive measures not retroactive. Twice we went to final boss and both times had a red bar we couldn't kill. Prevent it from happening not punish after if that even happens.

Got the jagged purpose quest.
Crucible kills? Yeah no thanks.

Its easy now as deaths dont reset progress, just equip a void subclass and whatever void weapons you have

Bungie needs preventive measures not retroactive. Twice we went to final boss and both times had a red bar we couldn't kill. Prevent it from happening not punish after if that even happens.

Whatever systems they have in place obviously don't work as someone managed to get to No4 on the trials leaderboard DDOS'ing his way to victory. On the other side you have this obsession with SBMM over CBMM which leads to funky connections, I've never experienced so many occasions of being kicked than I have with Destiny

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
One of the few ornaments I actually like the look of, so might buy. Too bad I never actually take the gun out of my vault though :/

I got it. Did two bounties and then put hawkmoon back in the vault. Maybe one day they'll buff handcannons. lol
=/

keakster

Before I go to sleep

So keep an eye out!

I'd be up for some HM CE, I never got the sparrow to drop for me

All festival of lost shaders obtained
also got Ghost Ghost
Would love to get devil ghost but alas.
Thorn bounty on my Hunter (already got it on the warlock also). Time to dust atheon's epilogue out. I think i deleted my word of crota :(

Rizzi

Its easy now as deaths dont reset progress, just equip a void subclass and whatever void weapons you have

Whatever systems they have in place obviously don't work as someone managed to get to No4 on the trials leaderboard DDOS'ing his way to victory. On the other side you have this obsession with SBMM over CBMM which leads to funky connections, I've never experienced so many occasions of being kicked than I have with Destiny

That would require me to actually do crucible though. Since crucible is awful, and I don't hate myself that's a no go.

Karg

Anyone on XB1 needing to start Outbreak Prime quest? I'll be online all day in an hour and wanted to get a crew rolling

Fistwell

HM WotM - PS4 - Tonight (Friday) 8PM UK time / 9PM CEST (7 and a 1/2 hrs from this post)

Come for the loot, stay for the pleasant banter about liverpool being shit.

1. ZonySUX
2. Seep_UK

How much do you spend?

I spent 7.99 (2000 silver)

Funny enough, the Ghost Ghost i got from one of the boxes that Eva gives you

The Candle shader i got from doing the Wretched eye strike wearing a mask (for the Eva bounty)

I still have 500 silver, so i may buy one of the new emote dance. The boxes i opened with the bough silver i only got the engrams masks , the normal wolf mask and some consumables. Go figure

I bought 2000 silver and got all masks I was missing from Y1 and all the Y2 masks. Didn't get a single ghost to drop but did get the sparrow

gunawi

I'm a sucker for these cosmetic items and spent $40 worth of silver. I got all new masks including fire wolf, 2 ghosts, green sparrow and both Bad Juju's ornaments.

Is PSN down for anyone else? It's been down for me since yesterday morning, so 24 hours at least. I'm on the east coast in Canada. The fuck? Sony's website is also stating that no maintenance is scheduled for PSN at the moment.

Jabronium

Is PSN down for anyone else? It's been down for me since yesterday morning, so 24 hours at least. I'm on the east coast in Canada. The fuck? Sony's website is also stating that no maintenance is scheduled for PSN at the moment.

I kept getting weaseled from the character select screen yesterday AM, but restarting my PS4 fixed that. Hopefully it's an easy fix for you.

Flipside

HM WotM - PS4 - Tonight (Friday) 8PM UK time / 9PM CEST (7 and a 1/2 hrs from this post)

Come for the loot, stay for the pleasant banter about liverpool being shit.

1. ZonySUX
2. Seep_UK

I would love to join for a HM raid. Only did a full NM run and several NM Vosik kills (for Outbreak Prime) though, hope that's not a problem. LL 392 and seen the movies on the HM changes.

PSN: FlipsideXL

Fistwell

I would love to join for a HM raid. Only did a full NM run and several NM Vosik kills (for Outbreak Prime) though, hope that's not a problem. LL 392 and seen the movies on the HM changes.
No problem whatsoever, welcome onboard. :)

I would like to join with my hunter.
Sounds good, only 2 more spots. PSN?

HM WotM - PS4 - Tonight (Friday) 8PM UK time / 9PM CEST (5 and 3/4 hrs from this post)

1. ZonySUX
2. Seep_UK
3. FlipsideXL
4. iCon

Never change Destiny community...

I have my full trials gear with ornaments at 400 now and every match I get teabagged by at least once person. Now I just throw on the cat scarab emblem to really put salt in their wounds..

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Any recommendations on Xbox headsets? My original that came with the console died on me last night. I've always just used official Xbox stuff.

FinKL

Any recommendations on Xbox headsets? My original that came with the console died on me last night. I've always just used official Xbox stuff.
Are you trying to go cheap? A pair of earbuds with in line mic has been working wonders for me. Amazon has a $16 Panasonic one with good reviews. I wanted to get a Kingston HyperX but the excess cable is a turn off.

I use the official stereo one which is 40 (dollar or pounds?). It works fine - i can hear the game and people speaking and control it easily enough. i couldnt justify one of the fancy headsets.

It comes with the stereo adapter, which at the time was a separate purchase if you bought other headsets (and cost 25 units). This is less of an issue now as the new controllers have a headjack built in.

lt519

Game still looks great in Cinema mode on the VR. A bit trickier to play, since it's essentially sitting two feet away from a 100 inch screen, but it looks bad ass.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member

Nothing. I even put the DNS settings to "automatic" (it was set to Google's addresses before).

You can't catch a break, can you? Hope you get it cleared up, and I hope it works for me, to run Trials.

Wait you can play Destiny on PSVR?

Yeah - anything - it puts the display onto a giant cinema screen. So the 3d/VR bit is sitting in the room (you can look anywhere) and the Destiny bit is a giant 2d flat image in front of you.

I tried it on my rift, and it actually gave me vertigo and queasiness. The screen was so big that my brain was starting to interpret it as real, rather than a 2d screen image.

It's pretty cool to try out.

Top Bottom