• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Xeroblade

With me dead both times lol.
I died on Vosik because I refuse to infuse my Long Tomorrow jacket into my raid chest piece. Was overcome by adds while holding a charge.

Regret nothing.

/days of future past edit.

3oC will work on Vosik. None of my exotics came from 3oC. I see now how that is poorly worded :]

Only Vosik.

Exotics drop straight out of the chest as well.

Only works on Vosiks.

Got me all sorts of excited lol. Thanks for the info.

darthbob

BWU 10/27/16

tl;dr FotL Trailer, FotL Photo Contest, BanHammer for DDOS, and that's about it.

As expected, no mention of the bullshit Silver economy, just this some stuff about people having problems purchasing silver. :/

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
400/400/400 Club Get!

Aww Yiss, time to accumulate loot for next increase, whenever the fuck it is

tG8TODg.jpg

zovNoRz.jpg

Rqwm6Em.jpg

Had to use 3 skeleton keys
Got 400 Malok helmet, 1 Devil Dawn and then the Gauntlets

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lol yes and no. It just appears as yellow text, but you are only doing 35% more damage. That said it will interesting to see if black spindle perk proc or not.

For example, my sniper does around 8k damage to aksis on body shots. It does 20k damage on headshots. With tether my body shots top out at around 10k. They appear as yellow hits but they do less damage than headshots.

With weapons of light 35% bonus it does 27k headshot damage and with weapons of light and tether i do 34k headshot damage. That adds up to 70% extra damage.

right i reread your post and edited mine but it was too late.

I am curious to see if black spindle perk procs. If the raid machine gun procs, black spindle should as well.

Hmmm i'll mostly likely be playing Titanfall 2 all this weekend with a tiny bit of Destiny sprinkled in. I'd recommend TF2 to anyone looking for a super fun, new shooter!

I'm 100% positive it does. I've used tether and the spindle on strike bosses. Any weapon you choose that has a precision perk will proc on any tethered enemy.
I reaaally do not think body shots on a tethered enemy count as "precision shots" and spindle on warpriest and Aksis would be evidence.

If this was the case I would be stunned I'd never noticed it before.

chur

I reaaally do not think body shots on a tethered enemy count as "precision shots" and spindle on warpriest and Aksis would be evidence.

If this was the case I would be stunned I'd never noticed it before.
It doesn't. I've body shot the Warpriest many times while he was tethered, and I've had to do the reload of shame every time.

It doesn't. I've body shot the Warpriest many times while he was tethered, and I've had to do the reload of shame every time.
Well it for sure... 100%... every single time... procs on Aksis body shots.

Any of you Traitors clan want to back me up? I know you guys remember the endless raid machine guns I and (was it Nico? Can't remember) someone else in the group were using. It would constantly make the sound, add extra bullets and keep firing for just about the entire duration of the damage phases. And I was aiming at the body from behind.... no way in hell I was any where near his head.

Umm, yeah, I just got five Skeleton Keys over the span of 10 Heroic Strikes. I really don't have any use for them anymore but still find it surprising when I hear players talk about how they never get them to drop.

milkham

Umm, yeah, I just got five Skeleton Keys over the span of 10 Heroic Strikes. I really don't have any use for them anymore but still find it surprising when I hear players talk about how they never get them to drop.

i've gotten maybe six total since ROI dropped, including the ones that you get as part of a quest

i've gotten maybe six total since ROI dropped, including the ones that you get as part of a quest
Same! About 6-8. And I've grinder probably 50+ strikes in the 320 and heroic playlists.

Drop rate is abysmal and. There needs to be a way to guarantee a certain number of keys a week just like those stupid boxes.

Top Bottom