• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Rehsa

LF3M to run NM WOTM+CM, buddy finally raid ready, so trying to get him acclimated to the mechanics before taking him through HM. Start in about 40 mins or so.
I can join if you don't mind another newbie at 373, PSN Moridhin

Edit: Just got sea of tears shader and then candlelight back to back, opened candy bag to make room for a key lol

I have 33 silver dust. I just always dismantle the one they give you weekly by doing a heroic strike.
Almost none of my favorite exotics got an ornament.

exYle

Anybody for a fresh HM raid? Me and my friends need two more. Most of us haven't done HM before, but we know NM pretty well

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I did 2 Reset Raids

Then 3 Nightfalls

Then last Raid with Challenge mode

Then Patrol Plaguelands galore

Then last 2 Challenge modes

I can fucking relax!

Been up roughly 20 hours, still going strong!

I'm soooo gonna help DGAFfers with CM as a fill in, keep accumulating Siva fragments + exotic chance for the hell of it

Zocano

I guess they couldn't make it more difficult because of casuals. We were already doing that.

Like, hard mode is already only being completed by a fraction of the player base. There really should be just an all out hyper difficult PvE activity to chase.

So I did 2 Reset Raids

Then 3 Nightfalls

Then last Raid with Challenge mode

Then Patrol Plaguelands galore

Then last 2 Challenge modes

I can fucking relax!

Been up roughly 20 hours, still going strong!

I'm soooo gonna help DGAFfers with CM as a fill in, keep accumulating Siva fragments + exotic chance for the hell of it

Time to relax with a little Destiny.

Okay, got my pulse rifle part of Weapons Master done, now on to scout rifle. Which gun do you recommend for it?

EDIT: holy shit, I had never used my MIDA much but after a couple of quick matches, it's clear that's the answer!

vctor182

Anyone wants to do AF? Got a perfect offering and another one on the floor, don't know if it dissappears or sent to the postmaster of I leave

Dalek

Got a Seventh Sense sniper rifle to drop from nightfall. High light level for me-394 but the perks are:
Underdog/Life Support
Skip Rounds/Perfect Balance
Firefly

Worth keeping or infuse material?

Only had time to get 1 CM done today. Might get the other 2 done tomorrow. Also, i need to do the DD strike to finally get my DD!

Ended up watching like 5 episodes of Narcos tonight. I want to watch more

Rehsa

LF3M to run NM WOTM+CM, buddy finally raid ready, so trying to get him acclimated to the mechanics before taking him through HM. Start in about 40 mins or so.
Thanks again for the Sherpa on my first run man, felt like I was playing with TJ Miller 😁 Thanks Slammin xgrief omnicron and Dan's buddy!

Got up a couple levels on that. Scored a Genesis Chain, the Chaos Dogma and the OP quest as well (appreciate y'all doing monitors too) sucks we had wrong info on the CM.

TOP Edit: Huge shout out to all you Sherpas out there, DGAF is best GAF

MechDX

Just got an already decrypted legendary pulse rifle from turning in a bounty. Never seen that before.

Parthian Shot with secret round, glass half full and small bore. Not a fan of the pulse but I'm going to try it out

Got a hopscotch pilgrim with counterbalance/hand laid stock/quick reload

Two thumbs up. Will use again. Along with that artifact that gives you the 3rd eye perk with primaries.

Nicodemic

Two thumbs up. Will use again. Along with that artifact that gives you the 3rd eye perk with primaries.

Hopscotch is my new favorite gun. I don't care if it's in the meta or not, that weapon is a beast!

Been rocking a roll with full auto, btaced frame and head seeker. So good.gif

phen0m24

Hopscotch is my new favorite gun. I don't care if it's in the meta or not, that weapon is a beast!

Been rocking a roll with full auto, btaced frame and head seeker. So good.gif

I have a great hopscotch roll but I just couldn't get used to the slow fire rate after using my grasp for so long.

My favorite too.

Hypescotch. Never forget.

Yeah it's a bummer it's not what it used to be, but still a great gun. I some how got a PB CB Full Auto and it is kinda noice. :) (Good for pve but Grasp is still more fun in PvP)

Zakalwe

Banned
Hopsctoch is great if you can line up headshots with it in pvp (It's especially good for trash in pve).

If not, the faster RoF rifles used by players of similar skill will kill you faster in a 1v1 on average.

aarcane

Some nice Hopscotch rolls above. Mine is Rangefinder/Braced Frame/Third Eye, waiting in the vault for its time to come again.

Had this Ill Will drop yesterday:

Truesight/Sureshot/Quickdraw
Outlaw
Hammer Forged/Explosive Rounds/Rifled Barrel
Third Eye

Could be good? I'll try it out in the Crucible when I get back from work.

X-Frame

Do you get Artifacts with each CM completion like in King's Fall or not this time?

Also with no Siege Engine challenge I hope Aksis has a chance to drop the Siege Engine loot as well -- more chances at Chest and Gauntlet gear for example.

Just got an already decrypted legendary pulse rifle from turning in a bounty. Never seen that before.

Parthian Shot with secret round, glass half full and small bore. Not a fan of the pulse but I'm going to try it out

If you want a good Pulse Rifle buy a PDX-45 Pack from the Gunsmith. He sold a god roll just two weeks ago.

Sigh I have some weird bug or setting going on. I was playing a crucible match and my screen went black for a few seconds and when it came back my controller movement is messed up. Like the cursor movement is no longer smooth. It jerks around a little because it slows and "sticks" to anything that is clickable.

For example if I go to my character screen the cursor moves quickly until it hovers over a weapon or gear slot. At that point it slows way down and will speed up again once I'm off of the area.

I basically cant play now.

I tried a different controller closed destiny went into rest mode and back in but the same thing is happening.

Edit: Also controller movement on the whole system is delayed now. It's probably off by a couple hundred milliseconds.

Edit 2: I think I figured it out. Something with the 3D setting on my tv.

stn

I'm level 31 and have the ability to sell 60 legendary markers for a legendary chest armor piece. Is it worth it? I was thinking not to start grinding for legendaries until I hit level 40. Makes sense?

Trakan

Do you get Artifacts with each CM completion like in King's Fall or not this time?

Also with no Siege Engine challenge I hope Aksis has a chance to drop the Siege Engine loot as well -- more chances at Chest and Gauntlet gear for example.

I think the challenge chest has a chance to drop anything from the raid. I believe datto got the LMG yesterday.

platocplx

Disgusting range for a shotty.

What shotgun are you using? You killed him from pretty good range. The one I have now is useless outside of melee range.

Oh yeah that shit was dirty. It wasnt me that killed them, teammate. It was a damn mat(p)ador 64

just damn well dirty ass shotty. (also not sure if it had a bonus with final round)

Yeah if you go into testing you can see just how far shotguns can OHKO. Like I'm shell shocked by them I wont even go through doorways or indoors on maps anymore. you will die.

Number45

I'm level 31 and have the ability to sell 60 legendary markers for a legendary chest armor piece. Is it worth it? I was thinking not to start grinding for legendaries until I hit level 40. Makes sense?
Yup, save the marks for now. Only time you should spend them below max level is if you're at or near the cap (200) and will waste any you earn.

FinKL

You'll want to buy vendor Light Level 350 stuff (start with the cheapest arms, body, feet) if you get near 200 so you dont waste any marks. The second you hit level 40, you'll get a nice boost in light. Getting legendaries from the vendors now will auto decrypt to light around your level.

Top Bottom