• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Screenshot of the main baddie

screenshot_2017-03-30ftxeq.png

Deku Tree

$10 for a legendary sword, emote and emblem

lmao

The product line-up will also feature the Destiny 2 - Game + Expansion Pass Bundle at $89.99 SRP, the Destiny 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition featuring premium digital content at $99.99 SRP, the Limited Edition at $99.99 SRP, and the Collector's Edition, featuring a fully-wearable Destiny 2 - Frontier Bag, Expansion Pass, premium digital content and a Cabal-themed Collector's Box for $249.99 SRP.

Well if you buy physical then they will give you a bunch of other stuff too. And if you add in day 1 discounts like GCU then it costs a lot more than $10 to get that stuff in the digital edition.

LiK

Thanks. Went ahead with the regular delivery pre-order.

Limited edition for me - game, steelbook plus the expansion pass for $100 is a sweet spot. I don't need a handbag of unknown build quality.

Gary is one imposing mofo.

yea, i have both preordered for now. might cancel the CE before release. LE is def the better option. the bag is pretty wacky looking.

Small trivia but for those wondering, Cayde-6 is using the Ace of Spades exotic handcannon in both trailers. Groovy!

The Ace of Spades is his gun. That's why it's the Ace of Spades as Cayde's character is a gambler and uses Cards as both a system of marking his various stashes as well as the theory that they have a connection to him retaining his memories throughout his system being rebooted.

iFirez

Are the servers just dying for anyone else tonight? I keep getting 'trying to connect to Destiny servers' over and over.

Edit: Completely kicked back out to title screen now

Nicodemic

And firing the weapon like The Last Word too.

It can be a really fun Hand Cannon to use with the right gear and perks selected in the Gunslinger sub-class.

The Ace of Spades is his gun. That's why it's the Ace of Spades as Cayde's character is a gambler and uses Cards as both a system of marking his various stashes as well as the theory that they have a connection to him retaining his memories throughout his system being rebooted.

Interesting guys! Thanks

Wonder how many are going to switch from ps4 to pc

Don't you dare! ;-)

Anybody else hate the lore decision behind the City being "destroyed" is basically being dictated by a gameplay decision to have towns in free-roam.

Hoping there's a little more to it then OK well suppose we have to abandon this place we've been defending now for hundreds of years.

Anybody else hate the lore decision behind the City being "destroyed" is basically being dictated by a gameplay decision to have towns in free-roam.

Hoping there's a little more to it then OK well suppose we have to abandon this place we've been defending now for hundreds of years.

The story is we're supposed to be taking it back. Just like what any country would do if invaded by an enemy. In fact, it's what the entire original game was about as well. Trying to take back our solar system.

Sawneeks

Banned

tbh I think it's kinda smart.

How else would they justify characters/gear not transferring over? Or that they can't port the old locations because of a different engine?

Have a big enemy show up, blow up our old stuff, and then kick us out of our home so we're forced to go elsewhere. Give the team time to revamp the older locations for possible expansions and tie it into the story as 'you need to get stronger to face the Cabal and reclaim our home, so for now go elsewhere'.

Better than just 'oh your stuff doesn't transfer. we can't explain it in-lore, oh well'.

hadar

Going through General whenever something Destiny related is out is really tiresome..
It never fails to amaze me at how much spite people have over something they probably haven't touched in a couple of years, or if ever.

Going through General whenever something Destiny related is out is really tiresome..
It never fails to amaze me at how much spite people have over something they probably haven't touched in a couple of years, or if ever.

Destiny 1 was a huge failure!

Everyone hates it!

Don't you know!?

wading in here for the first time in a year. is the game down now or can I just not connect?

also is rise of iron worth it?
I still haven't done any of the raids lol

Top Bottom