• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

GlamFM

Banned
Happy new year DGAF.

Let´s hope 2017 brings Destiny 2 and this community back together.

I miss DGAF.

Fuck Discord.

/Facepalm.
Didn't think of that

costs an assload of marks too.

also, if you get an exo with weirdly terrible stats (like, say, a ll 160 insurmountable skullfort when you well past 280), that means you got a year 1 or whatever exo. You can pay the assload to get an updated version at the kiosk.

don't quite get why these oldies keep dropping, tho

Anyone want to set up SRL boosting tomorrow (1/1) or Monday (1/2)?

Me personally, as we can see from previous posts, I need 1 1st Place on Mars. However, I am willing to help out those who are still in need of S-Rank.

Lets say sometime around 3pm EST on 1/1?
Any takers?

KxoZz

Man, I take a short break from Destiny to focus on work and this place has become a ghost town...

Would like to play with you guys again though. Seems like I missed this discord stuff... Can anyone hook me up with an invite via PM or so?

Anyway, happy new years everybody!!

Bulletzen72

Long time lurker here. I could use some help ticking things off in my Destiny playthrough/book, before I put it to rest. I've never finished the latest raid (got to Aksis) and could use some help in that, along with getting the raid exotic. I'd also love to get to the lighthouse some day, but I think I'm too bad at PvP for that.
I'm level 400 LL in all 3 characters. I'm from the UK and a more mature (44years old) gamer on the PS4.
PSN handle is: Bulletzen.
Any help would be appreciated.
OH! Happy new Year folks! :)

ultrazilla

I'm in Detroit, Michigan. Has anyone had any weird connection issues with Destiny since around the time "The Dawning" update hit?

I used to be solid green bars in the tower, reef, crucible, strikes, raids, etc. I have two PS4s in the house and a 300mbps down/20mbps up internet service. Wide Open West.

My son and I would both play and always be green bars in game during crucible, raids etc. My other son would be on his laptop streaming Youtube and my wife would be watching her Amazon Fire Stick. All this and we were still green bar in game.

After the December 13 "Dawning" update, my Destiny connections have been horrible. I only get green bar while in orbit. The minute my son and I get inside the tower or reef or join a crucible game, our connection goes half down to yellow bar and sometimes red.

It was NEVER this way before "The Dawning" update. I even had Wide Open West come out and replace the router today and I am getting my paid for speeds of 300down/20 up. But again, going into "Destiny" we go from green bar in orbit to half yellow bar or red in crucible or tower or reef.

This is maddening as I do NOT believe that this is my connection at this point. Anyone experiencing similiar issues? Any tips or tricks at all? Really bummed by this and fear we'll get reported for "bad connection" in game. :(

Dez_

Finally finished the SRL book. Boy, I didn't think the toughest part of that would be getting kills with the sparrow. That took effort. Anyway, happy New Years everyone! I'm ready to move on from 2016, for reals.

sono

Gold Member
Happy New Year DGAF! (I am in UK)

Destiny is my most played game of 2016. I wonder if it will keep that title this year..

HigXx

Happy New Year from Scotland DGAF!!

Cant wait to ride the hype train to Destiny 2 with you guys ❤

phen0m24

Happy New Year my peeps. While I enjoy Discord, I too miss the days of this thread going by at warp speed and everyone congregating here.

PS:

Dear Drizz,

We still miss you buddy. You should have seen the guys playing Trials - they were busting each other and everything. You would have loved it.

Miss ya so much

Nicodemic

Happy new year DGAF! Icebreakers for everyone and reasons to use it!

Special wishes to Light_knight_sky, Pandora and WeTeHa. Thank you! ;-)

Ji66a-Man

Happy New Year!

Chasing Infinity 1/2 done
ljLtfnJ.png

Happy new year DGAF! Looking forwards to September....I mean November!

Apparently Bungie went through a big reshuffle a few months ago so who's betting on D2 story being a bit of a mess but the raid and loot grind save it, just like D1!?

aarcane

Happy New Year DGAF!

Hope to play some more with the Xbox people in 2017. Or I'll probably switch to PS4 like many others have.

Gong

Happy New Year from Scotland DGAF!!

Cant wait to ride the hype train to Destiny 2 with you guys ❤

Hold on, there's only space for one Scottish DGAF guardian here!

Nice, there's more of us! :-D Where in our fair isle are you? I'm just outside Edinburgh

Does anybody still utilize this board? Been forever since I played with D-GAF and have yet to do the WoTM raid.

I have wanted to, but I want to today.

Top Bottom