• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

I'll run with you

What class/subclass is best? I have all 3 above 390.

Any particular weapons I should use?

Also would need 4 more I think....

I heard there is a secret computer weapon?

So many questions - but I haven't raided since KF easy released....LOVED VoG + CE; hated KF

What class/subclass is best? I have all 3 above 390.

Any particular weapons I should use?

Also would need 4 more I think....

I heard there is a secret computer weapon?

So many questions - but I haven't raided since KF easy released....LOVED VoG + CE; hated KF
The great thing about wotm is you can pretty much bring what ever you want.

Certain encounters make having a sniper and sword very useful

Yes we would need 4 more

Yes there is a secret weopons quest you get for accessing computers

The great thing about wotm is you can pretty much bring what ever you want.

Certain encounters make having a sniper and sword very useful

Yes we would need 4 more

Yes there is a secret weopons quest you get for accessing computers

I'm definitely game, on now infusting several things and would love to run it!

I forget the best way to find 4 more lol

I'm ps_flocki. We're already friends. Playing TLG right now, but I'll launch Destiny as soon as we have a third. Not gonna use my mic today.

I could use NF x3; logging on now to grab my bounties. PSN: ThingontheFloor

edit: just missed it, if you need someone for a later run lemme know!

Woorloog

Banned
Are Destiny servers (Xbone) down or is it my connection?
The latter is a probability since i seem to have other issues as well...

EDIT Nevermind, seems my ISP is the problem at the moment...

I'm really enjoying the infusion system, allows me to stay with a weapon I like and just make it stronger as it goes.

Also I got 2 swords now, but I've seen people use some sort of spin attack with their swords though I haven't seen that as an upgrade on the swords; are these special kinds of swords?

Arrrammis

I'm really enjoying the infusion system, allows me to stay with a weapon I like and just make it stronger as it goes.

Also I got 2 swords now, but I've seen people use some sort of spin attack with their swords though I haven't seen that as an upgrade on the swords; are these special kinds of swords?

Once you get a sword to light level 280 and fully upgraded, you get a quest from Shaxx to create an exotic version of that sword, all of which have a second special attack. Solar does a massive uppercut, Void does the spin attack that you mentioned, and Arc fires a Dragonball Z style Kienzon (Destructo-disc).

Once you get a sword to light level 280 and fully upgraded, you get a quest from Shaxx to create an exotic version of that sword, all of which have a second special attack. Solar does a massive uppercut, Void does the spin attack that you mentioned, and Arc fires a Dragonball Z style Kienzon (Destructo-disc).

dope, thanks.

Also check online. There is a way to get all three swords at the same time. If able, I would recommend doing that as it saves the grind on some parts of the quest line. Solar is really great for most strike bosses, and the void one is great for the new raid. The arc one is weird since I have seen it used in PVP AND for soloing crota.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

All of the exotic sword you can get (you can get all three on one character, if you wish) in the quest described above are pretty great- but one of the steps in the quest for it has you farming planet surfaces for materials and is far and away the worst thing in the entirety of Destiny in my opinion. They are (just barely) worth it- but I wanted to prepare you

edit: The "way" sturg describes above is to, after you get your first exotic sword, buy (or obtain and then transfer) the other two, one by one get them to 280+ and fully upgrade them, and Shaxx will give you the quest when you talk to him.

Arrrammis

Hmmk thanks, I got the arc one and dreadfang, does the latter get an upgrade too?

Unfortunately, no. Dreadfang is its own separate thing, the three elemental swords are the ones that eventually give you exotic versions. In order to get all 3, you'll need to get a sword on all 3 characters.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Unfortunately, no. Dreadfang is its own separate thing, the three elemental swords are the ones that eventually give you exotic versions. In order to get all 3, you'll need to get a sword on all 3 characters.
You can actually buy the other two from Shaxx if you want/need, so it's not completely necessary to get one on each of 3 characters. Though doing so gets them for free of course.

Shiv47

I'm in Detroit, Michigan. Has anyone had any weird connection issues with Destiny since around the time "The Dawning" update hit?

I used to be solid green bars in the tower, reef, crucible, strikes, raids, etc. I have two PS4s in the house and a 300mbps down/20mbps up internet service. Wide Open West.

My son and I would both play and always be green bars in game during crucible, raids etc. My other son would be on his laptop streaming Youtube and my wife would be watching her Amazon Fire Stick. All this and we were still green bar in game.

After the December 13 "Dawning" update, my Destiny connections have been horrible. I only get green bar while in orbit. The minute my son and I get inside the tower or reef or join a crucible game, our connection goes half down to yellow bar and sometimes red.

It was NEVER this way before "The Dawning" update. I even had Wide Open West come out and replace the router today and I am getting my paid for speeds of 300down/20 up. But again, going into "Destiny" we go from green bar in orbit to half yellow bar or red in crucible or tower or reef.

This is maddening as I do NOT believe that this is my connection at this point. Anyone experiencing similiar issues? Any tips or tricks at all? Really bummed by this and fear we'll get reported for "bad connection" in game. :(

I'm in the Detroit area and use WOW as well, but I haven't noticed anything like this. I started checking last night after reading your post and was green bar all the time.

FirewalkR

Anyone still need to do the Nightfall this week? I'm going in and try anyway, feel free to join, PSN FirewalkR

Edit: Lol it's omnigul I'm screwed. :D Anyone care to help?

FyreWulff

is there any SRL S class license boosting going on because fucking hell i keep getting pushed to 2nd place at the last lap

JaseMath

I want to jump back in. If I had Taken King on disc and graduate to the new "complete" physical, will I have to start from scratch or will all my characters, levels, gear, etc. still be retained?

Top Bottom