• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

forrest

formerly nacire
Hey Destiny friends, I haven't been active since House of Wolves, but I'm getting the itch a bit, with the new update and Destiny 2 on the horizon.

I only ever purchased digitally for my PS4 and my question is this...

What is the cheapest way to get the rest of the content digitally? I assume I need Taken King and Rise of Iron...I think the Age of Triumph is a free update yes?

I found the Destiny Collection on Amazon for like 40$ physical retail copy, but it still listed at $60 for the digital version?

darthbob

48yXNJ.gif

New enemy design

Must be the new Cabal "Red Guard".

It is red after all :p

Bless this company

Crota's End Challenge Spoilers:

From reddit:

Deathsinger challenge mode:

"Kill all adds to make the deathsinger scream in fear, she will spawn ogres and knights outside by crota's spawn. Kill all of those and she will begin singing the lithergy, a sword bearer will spawn. kill him and use the sword bearer sword to kill Ir Yut to complete the challenge."

Crota challenge mode:

"You can't drop the sword AND you must have a different sword bearer every time."

Easy. Who wants to raid?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
GAF is there a work around when the update won't download on PS? I don't feel like deleting and redownloading again. I just did it last week.

I am going through this crap again as well. I just deleted and redownload. It's BS that I have to DL 35+ GBs every time. FIOS putting in work.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just caught up on a multitude of discord requests. Busy at work it took a while to go through them, sorry about that.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm sure he's referring to the sword disappearing on the ground after killing the Swordbearer, during the Crota fight.

Sane_Man

Man, the new book is bullshit. There's so many things on there which I've already done that aren't ticked off. No way will I complete this.

Man, the new book is bullshit. There's so many things on there which I've already done that aren't ticked off. No way will I complete this.

They said on the announcement stream that there are specific tasks that won't carry progress over and could only be unlocked post-AoT.

shermas

September is a long time off... They have to keep us playing somehow.

I was kind of bummed the orbs/melee/super kill stuff didn't count.

Just got a message onscreen; "Application will suspend in 15 minutes because license could not be verified". What kind of bullshit is going on now?

Top Bottom