• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

TsuWave

wow haven't done these raids in such a long time. will be nice to run them again, i figure i'm gonna be rusty starting but should be in tip top shame in not too long

Anything useful to do with marks? I have 200. Can you buy materials anywhere with them?
I haven't played in so long. I've forgotten a lot of things.

Nice, the Raid posters on Bungie Store come with the Sign of the Battleborn emblem.

Sign_of_the_battleborn1.jpg

I kinda figured that emblem would be the reward for completing all the Raids in the Featured Weekly Raid.

awesome.

grabbed the exotic weapon poster for now.

those Raid posters are amazing.

shermas

Anything useful to do with marks? I have 200. Can you buy materials anywhere with them?
I haven't played in so long. I've forgotten a lot of things.
I think the shipmaster or whatever she's called has materials. I haven't played in a while, though.

This update is going to have us swimming in marks.

You guys. This is the best part of the update:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sun of Rasmus/video/28900805

Dinkelbot returns!
Bless this company

What are the challenges anyway?

Crota's End Challenge Spoilers:

From reddit:

Deathsinger challenge mode:

"Kill all adds to make the deathsinger scream in fear, she will spawn ogres and knights outside by crota's spawn. Kill all of those and she will begin singing the lithergy, a sword bearer will spawn. kill him and use the sword bearer sword to kill Ir Yut to complete the challenge."

Crota challenge mode:

"You can't drop the sword AND you must have a different sword bearer every time."

There was a cabal dlc that we didn't get for destiny 1.

Every other race has had a major raid or role in DLC:

Vault of Glass = Vex
Crota's End = Hive
House of Wolves = Fallen
King's Fall = Hive & Taken
Wrath of the Machine = Fallen & Splicers

Only the Cabal have not had a "major" treatment yet

chur

Fuuuuuuuck. Forgot to leave my PS4 in rest mode. I guess I'll have an hour of "preparing to download" when I get home.

Top Bottom