• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one of those max rate of fire auto rifles from the daily, how do people use these in pvp? So terrible.

Takes a bit of getting used to and upgrading. Aim for the head and although it has low impact a mass amount of hits make up for it...kinda.

Oh and loads of stability just like Sony PS4 updates.

Why can't more parts of Destiny be as cool as the valut of glass? hidden chests which have taken weeks to find and figure out, amazing areas to platform and drop down, huge caves... why is it all limited to the vault :(

And speaking of that 5th chest I wonder if the one before it with nothing but bloom inside changes or does something else under certain circumstances...

zlatko

Banned
Cheesing hard raid right now.

PS4

We need 2 Warlock sunsingers lvl 27+----prefer if you have voidfang vestaments for infinite grenades---would rock if you've cheesed before so you know strategy.

Send PSN invites to BadAss2961 or OutlawOcelot

rdrr gnr

PS4

We need 2 Warlock sunsingers lvl 27+----prefer if you have voidfang vestaments for infinite grenades---would rock if you've cheesed before so you know strategy.

You guys don't have any warlocks?

JayHayabusa

PS4

Still looking? 29 Sunsinger with 2 grenades

Dante316

Anyone doing a hard mode raid right now?

I have an oracle checkpoint for templar.

Oh I thought you left during the templar fight. We ended up beating the raid in couple hrs. Stay on spawn point and shoot away if u can get angle on some of those tricky oracle.

Frenden

Banned
A group of friends and I, four or five of us, have never raided. We're all on PS4 and level 27/28, I think. Anyone want to be a tour guide later this week?

Frenden

Banned
This week's Nightfall is a piece of cake. You can cheese every step. Each has at least one area you can stand and snipe from without aggro-ing the enemies.

Beat the raid on hard again and got the crappy Vex and the awesome Time Breaker sparrow again :/. TY RNGsus for blessing me with the same exact loot I got 4 days ago.

HighOnPCP

After the hotfix I remembered I have a Mida Multi-Tool sitting in my vault totally untouched...took it out and it does 500 something damage on precision shots already...do I like Scout Rifles now? Maybe.

Yaari

I got the Hard Light after destroying everyone so sometimes it works out as it should. It's a pretty questionable weapon unupgraded, I'm now working on all the stability upgrades and I can't wait to give it a second chance after that.

It's no Suros Regime by any means though. Really shitty impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom