• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

What's the spot for sepiks prime? I have a low level alt I wanna try to get through.

The room on the left when you first enter the final area. You can snipe him from the windows/door, and you can go downstairs and snipe him from there for when he is out of your view from the upstairs window.

I solo'd mine in about 5 minutes, with a void sniper and a void Swarm heavy machine gun. I didn't even bother with killing any adds either.

Fixed1979

I know it's a long shot but is anyone interested in lvl26 weekly?

Also wouldn't mind jumping into a hard raid if people are doing it from the beginning.

Anyone putting together a normal raid group tonight? Just dinged 29 on my hunter and looking to make my second run through the Vault as a nice way to cap the evening.

28 Titan looking for daily, weekly, nightfall, raid, pretty much anything lol

PSN: bulletsmoke

Anyone raiding? Normal or hard. I need to get one under my belt so I can go back to farming.

Anyone putting together a normal raid group tonight? Just dinged 29 on my hunter and looking to make my second run through the Vault as a nice way to cap the evening.

We're three...friend me and I'll start one. Same name.

Lima

Marketing deal, bungie and sony will be connected for destiny expansions, destiny 2 and 3. Its the way things go.

I know that. I would love to kick their asses with the Suros Regime though so they can experience first hand how ridiculous strong that thing still is. Maybe then they will buff the vex again so it can actually compete against it.

zenbot

I got the Hard Light after destroying everyone so sometimes it works out as it should. It's a pretty questionable weapon unupgraded, I'm now working on all the stability upgrades and I can't wait to give it a second chance after that.

It's no Suros Regime by any means though. Really shitty impact.
Even fully upgraded the Hard Light is hopeless. Terrible impact as you mention, poor range, and even with stability fully upgraded the recoil is dire. It's fun seeing the blue bullets bounce everywhere but yeah, it is not good. (Speaking only for PVP here. I don't PVE much.)

Another vote for whine and cheese.

Keep in mind the marks are capped at 100/week and 200 overall (I think). I've somehow managed to max out vanguard while still being at level 1 soooo...mine are just sitting there since I'm not allowed to buy anything, lol. Forgot to take off my dead orbit bond. And just as a reminder...buy the gear, not the weapons as they only give energy (another lesson I learned the hard way).

This just happened to me as well. I was kinda in disbelief that the cap is only 200. I mean goddamnit Bungie at least make the rep bars easier to fill!!!!!!!

EL CUCO

ZOBA IS TERRIBLE AT PVP

:p
3spDPWt.jpg

darthbob

It's amazing how little he says with so much. Its like they're trying to make up for the lack of content in the game with this guys unnecessarily long bullshit "updates".

People like to call out DeeJ for his writing style but it's really nothing new. Bungie 'updates' like this have had the same flair for long windedness since the days of yore.

Take a look at this update by Urk. Or how about this update by Luke.

Feel free to browse all of the previous Halo era BWUs, here and compare them to the current era ones here.

People like to call out DeeJ for his writing style but it's really nothing new. Bungie 'updates' like this have had the same flair for long windedness since the days of yore.

Take a look at this update by Urk. Or how about this update by Luke.

Feel free to browse all of the previous Halo era BWUs, here and compare them to the current era ones here.

So what? It doesn't change the fact that these updates suck.

I found my first exotic in the Crucible and it's the Last Word! ohmagawd ohmagawd ohmagawd!

seriously, after 70 hours with playtime in the crucible it's my first exotic, with one other legendary during that time.

Even fully upgraded the Hard Light is hopeless. Terrible impact as you mention, poor range, and even with stability fully upgraded the recoil is dire. It's fun seeing the blue bullets bounce everywhere but yeah, it is not good. (Speaking only for PVP here. I don't PVE much.)

Disappointing exotic weapon. What else is new?

People really hate handcannons now huh? The last few deaths I got in Control had some dude teabagging me lol.

Fuck!! Incoming hand cannon nerf

I found my first exotic in the Crucible and it's the Last Word! ohmagawd ohmagawd ohmagawd!

seriously, after 70 hours with playtime in the crucible it's my first exotic, with one other legendary during that time.

This is the only exotic I want so bad. I went up against a Last Word gunslinger today versus my TDYK and that thing is a beast.

Rtas

So I'm in the tower and theres nobody around, nobody in crucible apparantly and nobody doing anything in the strike playlist. Anyone else encounter this problem?
Or know a way to fix it or is it just poor population.

I'm on XB1 by the by

Frenden

Banned
This is the only exotic I want so bad. I went up against a Last Word gunslinger today versus my TDYK and that thing is a beast.

I was playing Rumble to fill the Thorn's void kill bounty and finished first against a Last Word guy today. It was brutal. I was barely positive despite winning. I hope it's as beastly as it felt to play against.

I was playing Rumble to fill the Thorn's void kill bounty and finished first against a Last Word guy today. It was brutal. I was barely positive despite winning. I hope it's as beastly as it felt to play against.

I was barely positive as well (1.09). I lost my encounters to the Last Word player 1-4. So I avoided him the rest of the match and killed his teammates lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom