• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xevren

Haha!

I still have 2 more Nightfalls to go on my alts, but don't worry they'll just be ass energy! :)

I've yet to ever get anything really worthwhile from Nightfall. Last Word and Hawkmoon are my dream weapons. I love hand cannons in this game, rng plz.

DesertFox

First Light.
Need one more cap.
Mission is about to end.

What do you do?

You get that cap. WEBM

Bonus Never Speak Of This Again WEBM of the week.

Nerf the Sparrow.

Bravo
the-rock-slow-clap.gif

zlatko

Banned
Could I get in on that 29 hard raid mode cheese?

I have a 27 warlock sunsinger and i just soloed it on normal.

Or can I get the checkpoint for my level 29 hunter?

PS4

PSN ID: OutlawOcelot

Navy Bean

Jump into the spirit bloom chest room when he summons his minions between phases and then Warlock grenade cheese him off the edge.
Wait, that works? I've cheesed Atheon 3 times with my lock but it's never quite as easy as the videos. I mean, when it works, it looks simple but the stars have to align a bit.

Deku Tree

If there's still a spot, I'd love to give it a go. Finished it twice on normal, haven't done a hard yet. Level 29 titan.

PSN: Hero_1985_

Of course please join.

I totally understand if you can't but I'm l on now would you guys want to start it any earlier ?

I'm not on until around 9 est personally. If you want to start now with other people no problem.

if you've got room I'll go... 29 warlock, psrn = elemental_sin

I'll look for you when I get on...

E92 M3

So something interesting is happening: for the first time since launch, I don't want to play Destiny unless it's for a specific reason (raids and such). The patch has really soured my mood on the game. I was enjoying the Mythoclast a ton and now I'm back to the norm which is not as interesting as the Vex.

So something interesting is happening: for the first time since launch, I don't want to play Destiny unless it's for a specific reason (raids and such). The patch has really soured my mood on the game. I was enjoying the Mythoclast a ton and now I'm back to the norm which is not as interesting as the Vex.

i feel the same. vex was definitely OP but the nerf makes it no better than a rare i can find from shooting dregs in the cosmodrome. suros isn't as good as it was either and my hand cannon isn't reliable against competent opponents, so i've just found myself in a place where i don't have anything to use in crucible. i have to grind for 2 weeks to buy a good scout from the vendors but i don't really see the point anymore. i already did my grinding to buy suros and complete hard for the vex.

Juraash

i feel the same. vex was definitely OP but the nerf makes it no better than a rare i can find from shooting dregs in the cosmodrome. SUROS isn't as good as it was either and my hand cannon isn't reliable against competent opponents. i have to grind for 2 weeks to buy a good scout from the vendors but i don't really see the point anymore.

I guess I'll just consider myself fortunate that the only change that impacted me this week was a buff. I can totally sympathize with having one thing change drastically and it just sours the experience, I'm just glad that hasn't happened yet for me with Destiny.

I know exactly how you feel. The Raid is so much better than anything else in the game, it's hard to do anything else half of the time. I still like Crucible and for what ever reason I started to do the Tiger strike playlist. But raid is so much fun, and nothing else in the game can compare to it in terms of enjoyment. IMO, of course.

Need one more for Normal Raid, PS4. Front to Back. We have 3 newcomers, so would prefer someone who's done a bit before, but I'm not really picky.

PSN: Kor_of_Memory

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
<3 this Nightfall! Will be happy taking tons of people through this one no doubt.

Many thanks Rubenov and Aquila. MVP to Aquila, way to go at 27 saving the run when I went silly crazy against Sepiks with a void burn >_< Dat Sunsinger magic.

Got An Insurmountable Skullfort. Damn that's a cool name.

Still have yet to even make my Titan, but now I have my Defender helm, and my Striker helm to explore how viable Storm Fist builds can be :D

E92 M3

i feel the same. vex was definitely OP but the nerf makes it no better than a rare i can find from shooting dregs in the cosmodrome. suros isn't as good as it was either and my hand cannon isn't reliable against competent opponents, so i've just found myself in a place where i don't have anything to use in crucible. i have to grind for 2 weeks to buy a good scout from the vendors but i don't really see the point anymore. i already did my grinding to buy suros and complete hard for the vex.

I find the scout rifles boring and didn't purchase the Suro from Xur on principle lol. Seems like it's one of the mandatory guns for PVP.

I guess I'll just consider myself fortunate that the only change that impacted me this week was a buff. I can totally sympathize with having one thing change drastically and it just sours the experience, I'm just glad that hasn't happened yet for me with Destiny.

Yes, you should be pretty happy indeed. At the end of the day I just hope that Bungie fixes their errors.

I know exactly how you feel. The Raid is so much better than anything else in the game, it's hard to do anything else half of the time. I still like Crucible and for what ever reason I started to do the Tiger strike playlist. But raid is so much fun, and nothing else in the game can compare to it in terms of enjoyment. IMO, of course.

Truly, the raid is the best part of the game for me. I have a ton of fun running it - just need them booties to drop for the 30 ;). I'm in for the next two expansions anyway, so coming raid should be cool.

Ken

welcome to end of cycle mmo-itis

EL CUCO

That's how I did the "kill 3 guys with super 20 times" bounty.

Almost level 29 with my current gear, only 5 shards left.

No raid gear, though...

I just did the same ;) leveled up my new Shadow Price a bit too.

Also, FINALLY got the Pocket Infinity bounty. I can finally get rid of these 10 Rare Fusion Rifles I've been saving :D

Angry Guy

So, does anyone know if there's a hard mode raid happening soon that I can jump on?

Because I am THIRSTY.

I've got a level 29 Hunter that needs raid gear and exotics BADLY. I've run the raid three times on normal and have experience with the relic. I've got Ice Breaker, Gjallarhorn, a next-to fully upgraded TDYK, and a maxed Void 77 Wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom