• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal Raid party at 9:00pm EST

-Subtervotion lvl 26 (alt)
-Primatibus lvl 29
-Berimboa lvl 29
-
-
-

We've all done the Raid plenty of times. Add us/quote to join the party.

I just did the same ;) leveled up my new Shadow Price a bit too.

Also, FINALLY got the Pocket Infinity bounty. I can finally get rid of these 10 Rare Fusion Rifles I've been saving :D

The nerf kinda deflated my interest in leveling the PI. Went back to leveling Icebreaker, only 2 upgrades left. I'll come back to the PI later.

I wouldn't waste a lot of shards if you're planning on running the raid.

I've already wasted a lot of shards on my 2 exotics and 4 legendaries. Not really worried, I'm not looking to run hard raid yet. First run the normal raid some more times to get some raid gear to replace legendaries, then upgrade them and run the hard raid.

Though it's tough finding groups for the raid. Work and RL don't allow me to be online at the same time many people here do it. And I'm a bit wary of LFG.

Sweet. Add/invite me when you're read to go. Again, PSN: Hero_1985_

We literally finished it less than five minutes after you had to leave last night.

. . My luck. Welp, I still have the save point on my main but Im going to try to knock out the raid on my alt and then find some people who just want to do the last boss with my main character.

I'm pretty sure we played with you before. Added. Edit: you're on my flriends list.

Added.

True friendship never ends. Gracias.

ZangBa

I think I experienced a good bug. For whatever reason, my Warlock got a reputation cache at the postmaster even though I haven't ranked up in anything. I did just rank up to rank 2 Vanguard with my Titan before getting on my Warlock though...

EL CUCO

Man, when I got to that part I cried a single tear and killed the Knight immediately...

I know this feel. Surprisingly, I actually got a blue while I was workin on my 20 super 3 or more kills. Its still pretty good XP for weapons.

The nerf kinda deflated my interest in leveling the PI. Went back to leveling Icebreaker, only 2 upgrades left. I'll come back to the PI later.

Yeah the nerf kinda took away from it's "exoticness". I think I'm more excited to free up 10 slots in my vault xD

I've already wasted a lot of shards on my 2 exotics and 4 legendaries. Not really worried, I'm not looking to run hard raid yet. First run the normal raid some more times to get some raid gear to replace legendaries, then upgrade them and run the hard raid.

Though it's tough finding groups for the raid. Work and RL don't allow me to be online at the same time many people here do it. And I'm a bit wary of LFG.

It's not like hard raid is this super majestic and unconquerable content, you just need to be 29.

After that, learn the one extra quirk per fight, don't get hobgobbed and fire some rockets at minotaurs and you're good.

Afrocious

mfw every week I've had this game, loot and patches and all

2EJq4xU.gif

I wouldn't waste a lot of shards if you're planning on running the raid.

If he can get 29 to do hard, it's worth it. Because once you're 29 there's zero point in using any shards on anything until you have all of the armor pieces to bring you to 30. By the time you actually get those pieces, unless you're a lucky ol chap, you'll have more than enough shards again.

The one exception may be raid shoes for heavy ammo buff but even that isn't a big deal at all.

Yaari

Just cleared VoG Normal with some awesome people. Was difficult without* a mic but it worked. It took a while but if we're ever going again, nothing seems too difficult to do again.

I didn't get shit but it is the experience that counts. Haha.

Passed my FE Exam.

Those 12 hours I crammed for it plus the 6 hours I spent taking it on Saturday weren't wasted.

This doesn't mean more Destiny. I have other shit that needs to get done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom