• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what it's like playing pvp with Zoba

LFgSpgA.png

neoism

Are there any plans for Bungie to release more multiplayer modes? PVP is getting real fucking stale. Don't give a fuck about PVE anymore.

I really hope soo :( 4 modes is embarrassing... I wish they would make the maps more random instead of playing on the same map 4 games in a row @_@...

ZangBa

I really hope soo :( 4 modes is embarrassing... I wish they would make the maps more random instead of playing on the same map 4 games in a row @_@...

Or alternatively, let people vote on the next map. Every time I see Mars I swear...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
guns needz buffs

Exotics
Hard Light
Monte Carlo
Thorn (for PvE)
Bad Juju
Super Good Advice
MIDA Multi-tool
Vex Mythoclast
:p

Legendaries
Doctor Nope

feel free to make suggestopms

guns needz buffs

Exotics
Hard Light
Monte Carlo
Thorn (for PvE)
Bad Juju
Super Good Advice
MIDA Multi-tool
Vex Mythoclast

Legendaries
Doctor Nope

solid list (yes including the vex). i still hope they make it more like the halo carbine, or at least have a similar weapon drop from the next raid. worst case scenario, lower its mag and rate of fire. it was never the most accurate gun, and now that its useless during body shots, it's very unpredictable.

ideal vex to me without redesigning it completely would be 5% damage increase, 20% rate of fire decrease, and enhanced battery down from 56 to 34.

Deku Tree

guns needz buffs

Exotics
Hard Light
Monte Carlo
Thorn (for PvE)
Bad Juju
Super Good Advice
MIDA Multi-tool
Vex Mythoclast

Legendaries
Doctor Nope

I got bad juju and Un-upgraded it doesn't deserve to be called an exotic. In general pulse rifles seem like weak assault rifles.

guns needz buffs

Exotics
Hard Light
Monte Carlo
Thorn (for PvE)
Bad Juju
Super Good Advice
MIDA Multi-tool
Vex Mythoclast

Legendaries
Doctor Nope

As someone who is trying to make this thing work, holy shit is it underwhelming. Does no damage. The stats are exactly the same as Shingin-E with almost no stability. It's 9 head shots to kill in pvp. You aren't going to get 9 headshots with this thing.

It's a close quarters weapon in a game where primaries have no place in close quarters.

maomaoIYP

I'm still having lots of fun with this game. I'm at lvl 27, been getting legendaries slowly but surely, found a Final Boss last night, and a Hide and Seek 2 days ago. The only exotic weapon I found (in my first legendary engram no less) was the Red Death, but it's better for PvE than PvP. I have quite a few legendaries, but my favorite PvP weapon is still The Stranger's Rifle. Upgraded to almost max stability, I just played my best match last night, 26:8, 6500 points in Control.
I like that you can spec your build for PvP and PvE, and there's always something to optimize play better.
Solo-ed the weekly heroic at lvl 26 last night as well, going to try solo-ing the nightfall tonight, shouldn't be too difficult I hope.

Vinsanity

Anyone want to help me with a raid on the Xbone? I have a normal Atheon save that I'd like to finish.

Been trying to finish the raid but have been interrupted by one thing or another. Today, I was in a raid with a bunch of cool people, and I somehow got disconnected right before the group won. Was still in party chat when I heard the celebrations. I was a sad panda.

Hit me up if interested.

GT: Kamehameha

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
oh sheeeeeeit.

the raid gloves I got just happened to roll the mod I wanted on the exotic young ahamkara's spine. whaaaaaaat

does anyone know if the mods like that (the effect of "increased reload speed with special weapons") are the same on exotics and legendaries? is it a faster effect from an exotic? hmmm please if anyone can test this real quick that would be amazing.

edit:

forgot to display the effect...

oh, pocket infinity

once i got the timing of the reload down, oh my. my oh my. and this frees up the use of my exotic armor slot to build something even nastier...

edit: would still be a cool build with tripmine grenades though. still want, pls xur

dengatron

Good run with a couple of gaf folks just now. Other than uff duhs incident we wont name.... Grats on your mythoclast duder

Juraash

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys I ran the raid with tonight. That was really fun content and I'm stoked to have a clear my belt.

Got ass loads of mats and the shader. So not the most fantastic drops ever but at least I got something visual that says I finished it. I'm more than happy to run that weekly for the armor I need.

Proxy

The RNG gods were both kind and cruel to me tonight. They granted me three pieces of raid gear. One chest piece and two boots... And my team disbanded after wiping three teams during the Atheon fight.

Futaba

So after exploiting virtually all DLC areas, i'm now changing the meaning of DLC to "Door Locked Content"
or.. choose your poison,

Door Locked Content
Deej Likes Community
Delicious Lovely Cheese
Dax's Luxurious Carpet
Definitely Lacking Cortana

Computer... saw your post in the other thread, thanks for sticking it out through the "getting used to hard mode" phase. GutZ filed the slot and brought us reassurance that it could be done from the top and we got past the templar and gorgons. Called it a night at the gatekeeper.

Thanks to the other guys as well! Sushi, Elemental, Fallen, Sharkjaw. I'm sure we have what it takes to finish the fight.

darthbob

It makes me sad when I hear DeeJ saying they're listening to feedback and try their hardest to improve Destiny, one tiny update at a time. At this rate the game will never be even half of what it was supposed to be.

Lots of people blame Activision for 'ruining' Bungie and Destiny. I don't.

I blame Bungie's over-ambitious nature when it comes to projects. Just look at Halo 2 as a primary example.

best strike intro: devil's lair
worst strike intro: nexus

Winter's Run's intro is pretty good because it actually has some interesting story behind it. Fallen Archon jailbreak from the Prison of Elders at the Reef.

So after exploiting virtually all DLC areas, i'm now changing the meaning of DLC to "Door Locked Content"

On the bright side it means that since the content is largely already there Bungie will have had enough time by the first expansion's release to actually make it sizeable and enjoyable.
not holding my breath

That looks beautiful...

It was supposed to be a PvP map set on Phobos, so you'd see Mars in the background.

Was reading some of the comments and apparently you get disconnected if you set your PS4 to a future date/time.

I only own an XB1 though so I can't try it.

Hrm. If he can set it back years, it means that Xurs stock is algorithm based on date, and it looks like the Sunbreakers triggers are a wide number of...numbers.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
just switched to the swarm at the end there..

a 3 blast of pocket infinity kills a full health force barrier titan, a blade dancer, a sunsinger with radiant skin, om nom nom nom

BadAss2961

Sepiks Prime cast a great shadow over our City. With its destruction, the Fallen Devils will grow weaker. But we must stay vigilant. The Fallen are crafty. They'll find ways to survive. They always do.
That strike is my favorite mostly because of the Lance Reddick intro and outro.

squadr0n

Anyone on PS4 looking to do the raid tonight let me know. Lvl 28 Warlock with fire primary and raid armor. Ill be on for awhile tonight so if anyone wants to get a group together or just needs help with it send me an invite.

PSN: Squadon

just switched to the swarm at the end there..

a 3 blast of pocket infinity kills a full health force barrier titan, a blade dancer, a sunsinger with radiant skin, om nom nom nom

sweet! can't wait to unlock full-auto on my pocket infinity, btw I know they removed the increased magazine, is 3-rounds still a fair amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom