• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the Raid and got some great rewards. Got the Raid boots and Gloves, Vision of Confluence and the Universal Remote. Also got like 6 Ass energies and 2 shards. I'm pretty satisfied lol

lol

8HtP2CY.jpg

WarWolf

I'll be giving away atheon hard checkpoint for 20 minutes or so if anyone wants it.

Send friend invite with atheon hard checkpoint.

PSN: WarWolf7

SkylineRKR

Max stability is supposed to be bonkers. Not sure if that's an upgrade.

Its a great Sniper that would be beast if it had higher impact. It plays soo much better than the IB.

Stability is already sick, but it does have an upgrade for it I think. Fastest reload of any sniper I think, it should beat the IB respawn. And field scout, though I don't know how much ammo that will be. I haven't upgraded much of it yet, but it beasted through Nightfall.

you really want the perfect balance mod anyway. make the shots count, and remember this effect
"has a chance to return rounds that miss to the magazine"
applies right to the full auto burst so sometimes you get even up to 5 or 6 from it if you just keep holding the trigger.

cool, looks like more bounties for me...

to anyone wondering what it was like to kill with a vex pre-patch...

it was bliss.

3 kills and your magazine wasn't even half empty; a sliver of health and you'd still pull out of seemingly impossible battles. guardians with their supers eyeing you no longer struck fear into your heart. no, wielders of this mighty tool had transcended legends and became myths. you were the weapon and the weapon was you. it's as if the vex themselves rewrote the universe, forging you into a single entity so great it was considered an honor to die by its scorching flame.

alas, the flame that burns brightest is the shortest lived. though you are no longer the fabled hero you once were, you will never be forgotten.

81MOdFo.jpg

Theory: Fallen are to Servitors as the Jam'Hadar are to the Founders of the Dominion, and Archon Priests are similar to that of the Vorta. (Star Trek Deep Space Nine)

Fallen rely on Ether to survive. Servitors create it. Jem'Hadar require ketracel-white to survive (via genetic modification/addiction) and the founders, via the Vorta, use it to keep their soldiers in check.

...Nine hard clears and no mythoclast.

29 vault runs and no arc weapons, corrective measure, boots for the warlock or chestplate for the hunter.

gg bungie

I must be the only person in the world that likes Super Good Advice, i mean, yeah, the accuracy sucks, but at medium-close quarters that heavy machinegun is the shit, forget the aim button, hipfire, just pull the trigger and don´t worry about missing shots, yesterday for example i was mowing down everything that came up from the central stairs in the templar stage with ease, the thing packs a punch once is fully upgraded.

Marvel

could never
Back to my 29 Warlock, I have a need to get to 30 now.

Raids will resume whenever I have the time.

Ken

Go do Raid on 26 Titan, Hold Shield and Do Templar Boss, reward Ass Shards Energy...
The rest of the team, 1 person got energy, while 4 got weapons...

Go to Chest after bloom and before gorgon (#3 chest), someone gets Patience and Time

Seriously, I'm getting frustrated

I can upgrade like 6+ weapons and close to 5 gear pieces, ONLY IF THE WEAPON or GEAR FUCKING DROP FROM THE GODDAMN FUCKING RAID
I keep getting the carriage part but no horse

join the club of no raid gear

...Nine hard clears and no mythoclast.

29 vault runs and no arc weapons, corrective measure, boots for the warlock or chestplate for the hunter.

gg bungie

Pr(vex_mythoclast | killed_atheon_hard) = 1/3 (?)
Run of nine fails: Pr(no_vex) = (1 - 1/3)^9 = 0.026.

1 in 38 people are in the same position :p

J-Rzez

Wow is pocket infinity still a beast in PvP. The other fusions were strong but this thing is still fine despite the changes. Just dominates. It's a mini-Mythoclast, just lacking the range.

We got to the gorgon´s maze yesterday and the loot so far is a buch of ass shards and the Praedyth´s Revenge sniper, something i don´t really need...what i want is raid gear goddammit, my brother played the raid just twice and he has 2 parts already, while i´m drowning in ass shards :/

Marvel

could never
Thorn looks mighty good on my Wooflock in the character menu... but I have decided to try and get some new armor for him. I can't stand Praxis any longer.

Shaders look awful with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom