• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

LTWood12

I feel like I'm seven years-old and it's Christmas Eve. And the new content (other than maps) isn't even out for another week!

edit:
narmerhorn sounds a lot better than amateurhourhorn.

rc213

Thanks all! :)

@ the gaffer formerly known as Narmer
I don't even know you anymore...

@Sentient
I had always planned to make a banner for Hawkian, Drizzay, or whoever is doing OT30 to add to the OP.

I didn't lie when I said the picture is freaking huge.

Glorious!

Frenden

Banned
Good stuff Nami. I glad to see that everyone in the banner was a 34.
They made it so easy to hit this time, and I'm surprised to see some of my more casual friends at 33. The leveling system revamp should help those folks the most, I guess.

It's going to feel weird to not have to chase armor for max level.

noomi

Off to lunch, all the cool stuff always happens when I'm away. Get ready for it!

Lol what is narmers new name? Why didn't you ask for tag like mine?

I didn't know we could ask for tags, I would love for mine to say "Hawkmoon!"

Ghaleon, make it so, please!

Kalamari

I remember that guy Narmer, he would invite people to drunk raids and then he would pass out mid raid. Whatever happened to that guy?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I didn't know we could ask for tags, I would love for mine to say "Hawkmoon!"

Ghaleon, make it so, please!
Lol special conditions:

1. Changing your name
2. Asking a nice mod/admin for "aka" tag with name change request.
3. Aka tag is obviously for your previous username and not any random tag you want lol

I went from
EloquentM -> mannny -> EloquentM

Tovarisc

For me most memorable thing in Y1 must been facing Atheon and getting Vex Mythoclast from him. To me it has always felt so unique weapon and still do.

All but 3 (possibly 4 since one of the emblems doesn't show the level. It never did.) are 34 in those pictures.

Yeah I'm 34. I had to grab a screencap on my tablet, but the emblem was too wide, so it got cut out.

Also, RNG is a cruel mistress. Just got my third Gjallarhorn from the Nightfall.

All i want is Monte Carlo...

GreyWind

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.

Niiice!

Frenden

Banned
Yeah I'm 34. I had to grab a screencap on my tablet, but the emblem was too wide, so it got cut out.

Also, RNG is a cruel mistress. Just got my third Gjallarhorn from the Nightfall.

All i want is Monte Carlo...
Monte Carlo was my white whale forever. Finally Crota felt fit to drop it for me a few weeks ago. It's maybe my favorite AR. Can't wait to pair it with near infinite smoke bombs, haha.

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.

thanks for the excellent work, nami!

Looks awesome!! Well done.

Edit: oh shit, my name change went through. Thanks for doing that Ghaleon.

who are you, and why do you have narmer's avatar.
didn't know we could request name changes... hmmm

I went to work for 1 meeting and left. That's the only important thing for me for the day.

1 more quick nightfall for ps4?

I'm down for another.

Monte Carlo was my white whale forever. Finally Crota felt fit to drop it for me a few weeks ago. It's maybe my favorite AR. Can't wait to pair it with near infinite smoke bombs, haha.

I've wanted it for so long. Probably the first Exotic that pumped me up.

Namikaze1

Most memorable moment(s)
Beating Atheon for the first time
Team Husk beating Crota HM minutes before Datto's raid group completed it
Getting fig to yell at me for the first time :p

The One I Wish Everyone Forgot
Some of you know the one. I ain't mentioning it again.

The One You Wish You Could Take Back
The Hunt for the Pit aka the day a Husk was born

Afrocious

Figs not having a mic and trying to communicate, and Firebrand (i think that's his name) dying in VoG were some of my favorite memories.

Major memory cred goes to that time LiK fell in the platforming part in our VoG flawless run. God that was hilarious.

EL CUCO

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.
Nice work, Nami. I see I'm the only #Forever 29 scrub on the board. Ha! #noboots #stillrunningRelic

Frostburn

Sitting at HM Gorgon CP if anyone wants it, I will be eating so no MIC but come on in and grab it, I'll watch the screen so I know when to wipe.

My best memories had to be the Iron Banner trains that would sometime last until 4 am .. always a ton of laughs with Unstable keeping the party lively with chatter.

That and the trips to Mercury, where crucible actually had the palms really sweating.

PVE wise I'd have to say each of the first times I made it through VoG and CE were remarkable experiences

Been a great first year even though I didn't start posting here til half way through it, can't wait to see what the next year brings

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My 3 favorite y1 moments were
- 4 man flawless (level 31) in VoG.

- Me completely borking a flawless attempt during Templar glitching (I'm actually proud of this cause if I didn't fuck up I wouldn't have been happy with my flawless trophy).

- first run of CE (sooooo much fun and laughter and frustration).

phen0m24

I remember that guy Narmer, he would invite people to drunk raids and then he would pass out mid raid. Whatever happened to that guy?

We called those "Hard Mode" raids even if we were doing normal.

Lol Narmer is going to be one of those names we call him and people will ask why.

Back to Back ToTP Confessions

I hit Eris Rank 4 for the first time this weekend and bought 3 Sunsetting shaders just because.

Top Bottom