• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I have it, saved it to my computer because I liked it so much. If it's okay with the creator I'll post it again.
oh he hooked me up already. Thanks!

Such a sweet image. It really captures the energy of what I'm most looking forward to this time next week- we've got the rebalance, retooled systems, and QoL stuff now, and of course the new gear and content is on the way. But new subclasses can affect your moment to moment gamemplay no matter what you're doing, not to mention many of us are gonna be back in the dopamine factory that is the "leveling up" process for the first time in 11+ months. WHAT IS OLD IS NEW AGAIN

R0ckman

Well here you go whoever wanted it! Enjoy!

FOHBrfa.gif

Edit: Just saw the reply above mine haha

todd360

Loved the initial reaction to Thorn and all the people jumping on the "Thorn is dead" bandwagon.

Now that people played several hours with it turns out it is still the all around best and easiest to use primary in the game. More news at eleven.

What a disappointment. Everyone's making it sound like it didn't get nerfed at all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Was the effective range of Thorn not reduced as it should've been? It's so hard to fathom that Hawkmoon could have been hit harder than Thorn.

Axis

This is upsetting, folks.

My download has been stuck at 89% with 17 minutes left for about a half hour now. I don't want to cancel it and start over, but I think that may be the only option at this point.

Why must this be so hard? =/

I don't think the Ghorn nerf will be all that rough- since it's a 1/3 damage nerf, that means (I think? brain not want math) that two rockets is equivalent to about 1.33 old rockets. While significant, most of the times I've burned him before second mines, there were rockets to spare in our pockets, so, yeah. Still seems doable in theory. But that said, even if the DPS is a concern and you can't get him before second mine phase I think that only means clearing one extra round of adds before going for mines + kill.

I won't be quite on in 45 but if it ends up being the case that you're able a bit later than that it would be pretty awesome to run it with you and him.

Definitely agree with bolded. My concern is more for double newbies, or lower leveled players or less experienced players. I've burned him with only one Horn in the group before so I bet it won't be too bad. Just happy it's not Small Arms this week.

Yeah, assuming that works for him I'm happy to wait until you both are ready and we can all run it.

EL CUCO

Hopscotch has been nerfed into the middle RoF pulse type but the messenger remains, with lower stability. ;_;
Edit: this makes the hopscotch a identical to the 55A-Allfate, but with shittier sights. ;_;
100 dragon strikes down the drain if it cant 2 burst people anymore. Am cry

AtticuSMT

Banned
I don't think the Ghorn nerf will be all that rough- since it's a 1/3 damage nerf, that means (I think? brain not want math) that two rockets is equivalent to about 1.33 old rockets. While significant, most of the times I've burned him before second mines, there were rockets to spare in our pockets, so, yeah. Still seems doable in theory. But that said, even if the DPS is a concern and you can't get him before second mine phase I think that only means clearing one extra round of adds before going for mines + kill.

I won't be quite on in 45 but if it ends up being the case that you're able a bit later than that it would be pretty awesome to run it with you and him.

Im on for the rest of the night, sent you a FR, so i am ready whenever! and ill be on for the next 3-4 hours so no worries

I'm lost as to what I should be doing in this update. I mean there doesn't seem to be any new gear except for ghost shells. Is there a way to earn legendary marks? Or a way to exchange old armor materials for new ones?

What should I be doing?

Wow leveling up sure is quick now. One 32 heroic strike took me from mid-32 to mid-33. Cool. I'm glad level is now not really something to be concerned with.

Anastasis

I'm lost as to what I should be doing in this update. I mean there doesn't seem to be any new gear except for ghost shells. Is there a way to earn legendary marks? Or a way to exchange old armor materials for new ones?

What should I be doing?

I'm in the same boat. I think many are simply trying out their old favorites and seeing if they are still viable after all the changes. But I don't know what if anything I can do to better prep for TTK.

FyreWulff

Also, if you have a quest that wants you to get to a <34 level but won't recognize it, go pick up the starting quests from the Quest Kiosk (to the right of Zavala), the other quests seem to check if you've done those first

You also need to go to orbit to make it see you hit that level afterwards

Top Bottom