• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anyone else staring at their ship in orbit trying to find a reason to play?

Don't want to do Strikes since the shotgun nerf.
Don't want to do PvP since the Last Word nerf.

Dunno. Game just doesn't excite me anymore. Looking at this quest and it's like "go kill shit with golden gun in a strike" and i'm like "why do I want to do a strike again?"

I know what you mean. It's all kind of meh. That'll change on Tuesday, though.

I'm just gonna stack up on bounties so I can turn them all in for the XP when Taken King comes out.

hahah oh man. would be amazing. Maybe Xplicit's crazy scraper could help with that?

Aw dude it's really okay to just take the week off. Don't force yourself to play if you don't feel like playing! You know there will be all manner of carrot next week.

already took a break though. >.>

1.) Nami

The end.

Even though he doesn't post much anymore I bet Lik would be on there. Deku for sure. My posting fell way off when I took over the OTs so I probably wouldn't make it.

Btw Bob is the joke name for a member of the Sons of Mithras whose actual PSN name is unpronounceable for people outside Finland. She's Taiste, the Combat Marmot, the world's heaviest Mercury carry.

Bob is our secret. Hush drizzay XD

In honor of the end of our freshmen year, both the new trio of cards and all previous ones on the Honor Roll will be available for perusal :)

Also, errybody please join me in pouring one out for the ol' Post-20 Leveling Guide section. I put so much work into those babies *wipes tear*

Awesome.

Your newbie raids and OT guides helped a lot of players, you should be proud.

Um, ok. Please don't ask for help if you're going to fill up the group anyway. That way I don't have to rush my dinner to get online...

If other people are still looking for Skolas help let me know, I can do a few runs tonight.

Invite me if you need a third to help out..

Yup. I'd rather do the leveling up AFTER TTK is out, for newer rewards. Bigger loot table as well.

Oh yeah of course. Not touching the faction till TK comes out. Gonna buy all the synths though before hand. I'll probably regret that though if this three of coins thing becomes vital.

Tovarisc

169 for everyone but warlocks, who get to be 170 for some strange reason

Warlock class item has higher armor value than Titan or Hunter one which gives us that little extra light. After all Warlocks are most handicapped class so we need all boost we can get.

dontshootme:D

Anyone else staring at their ship in orbit trying to find a reason to play?

Don't want to do Strikes since the shotgun nerf.
Don't want to do PvP since the Last Word nerf.

Dunno. Game just doesn't excite me anymore. Looking at this quest and it's like "go kill shit with golden gun in a strike" and i'm like "why do I want to do a strike again?"

I was really hoping we would move past the mundane Kill X or Do Y, Z times. Feels so dated.

shermas

Oh yeah of course. Not touching the faction till TK comes out. Gonna buy all the synths though before hand. I'll probably regret that though if this three of coins thing becomes vital.

THIS. Gonna load up with Xur this weekend. Might do some of the subclass quests, but wait to complete the final step until Tuesday so I don't lose the XP. Just loading up on bounties right now.

You obviously just need a pizza.

Australian Pizza!

skynews.img.1200.745.jpeg

Don't have this, ever, like eww.

shermas

I need it to be Tuesday so I can start sharding some of these guns... my vault is already at 69/72.

First thing I did yesterday was clean up my toons and drop all their purples in the Vault.

E92 M3

I need it to be Tuesday so I can start sharding some of these guns... my vault is already at 69/72.

First thing I did yesterday was clean up my toons and drop all their purples in the Vault.

I've already started sharding the insignificant legendaries. Keeping all of the raid weapons.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
1.) Nami

The end.

Even though he doesn't post much anymore I bet Lik would be on there. Deku for sure. My posting fell way off when I took over the OTs so I probably wouldn't make it.

Btw Bob is the joke name for a member of the Sons of Mithras whose actual PSN name is unpronounceable for people outside Finland. She's Taiste, the Combat Marmot, the world's heaviest Mercury carry.

Edit: oh snaps! Last page topper of Year 1!! Let's gooooooo!!!
Lol, she's on GAF, Sadetar.

Anyone up for PoE 32?

Uh yeah. Why do you ask?

just cant imagine why you would need to do a POE 32

You can get 170 Light class items from the Skolas chest. Got one for my Titan yesterday.

mind blown! my POE class item was only 30 light wtf?

Warlock class item has higher armor value than Titan or Hunter one which gives us that little extra light. After all Warlocks are most handicapped class so we need all boost we can get.

dontshootme:D

yeah, those poor warlocks.........

Just one day after your successful Mercury carry I kind of succeeded in this task as well with PewPew. It was fun.

We didn't buy any boons because they weren't needed and finished 7-1. With boons that's 9-0, it counts right?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
|OT♦30| Long Live The King

I approve this title, Nami!
Almost there : )
How is the Hypenaught going?! Am I in?
Can we still use the ♦, though?

I have always liked it....

I guess it's kind of an honorary thing at this point? :p

xinek

To whoever suggested using The Stranger's Rifle in Crucible, THANK YOU. As someone with no exotics at all, I can actually keep up a bit using this!

Klyka

Banned
All of these new bounties so far have been miles ahead of what we had before.

And honestly, those "have fireteam of 2 or more" PvP bounties have been awesome in the way that they actually allowed me to get my friend who never plays PvP to do them with me cause they all are just "win a match" "play 3 matches" "get 25 kills between all fireteam people" so they kinda solve themselves in a way and my friend was never under any pressure to "be good at PvP".

It was great!

noomi

Going to start up my Gunslinger quest line, hope to get it done tonight. Then off to do Titan tomorrow & Friday.

Top Bottom