• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

deadduck

Friend got a faction bounty for levelling up NM:

Represent NM by wearing shader, emblem and class armour:

Slay minions of the darkness: 0%
Complete Heroic strikes; 0/10
Slay Crucible Foes: 0%
Win Crucible matches: 0/10

Armour upgrade reward is yellow helm face.

Namikaze1

Crap. I forgot I have to make a general info post on the Taken like I did with the other enemy races. I'll do it something next weekend when I have unlocked Taken enemy grimoire cards (if there are any for them)

Friend got a faction bounty for levelling up NM:

Represent NM by wearing shader, emblem and class armour:

Slay minions of the darkness: 0%
Complete Heroic strikes; 0/10
Slay Crucible Foes: 0%
Win Crucible matches: 0/10

Armour upgrade reward is yellow helm face.

Yeah, you get them for hitting rank 25 with the respective faction. Looks like they will reward the exotic faction class item.

Interesting to note since it requires a shader does that mean it is guaranteed you will get at least one by 25?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Tjamato88

This is literally like a whole new game. If I do some of my abandoned quests to I get experience immediately or do I have to turn them in?

Thorn is much better from an adversarial perspective. Guy kept trying to snipe me across the map and I dropped his ass multiple times with a long range pulse. Good. The range is what pissed me off about the hand cannons more than anything so I'm happy.

The King Has Arrived
King of Kings
Sine Wave PeeKing
Time to Dethorn the King
Clash with the King

BreaKing The Last Word
Be brave, dread not even the King

I sell bad title suggestions for 11 glimmer a piece. Come get yours while it's solar flared up

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sweet. Can't wait to see the new grimiore cards :)
In honor of the end of our freshmen year, both the new trio of cards and all previous ones on the Honor Roll will be available for perusal :)

Also, errybody please join me in pouring one out for the ol' Post-20 Leveling Guide section. I put so much work into those babies *wipes tear*

We're going to try it together. Got error and vibrations in my team, so hopefully this goes well.

Um, ok. Please don't ask for help if you're going to fill up the group anyway. That way I don't have to rush my dinner to get online...

If other people are still looking for Skolas help let me know, I can do a few runs tonight.

Shito

They removed NF bonus and increased everything else, so figure NF reward is less too.
The NF state this week is really strange.
It's still saying dying in it boots you to orbit (didn't die, so I didn't get to test this), and it still gives the xp/rep boost at the end. I suppose it's also still x3 damage for everyone on the burns, *BUT* it only gives 250 rep for completing it.
Transition week is strange. ^^

Anyone else staring at their ship in orbit trying to find a reason to play?

Don't want to do Strikes since the shotgun nerf.
Don't want to do PvP since the Last Word nerf.

Dunno. Game just doesn't excite me anymore. Looking at this quest and it's like "go kill shit with golden gun in a strike" and i'm like "why do I want to do a strike again?"

I haven't played since the update, since it took 7 hours last night. I feel so lost reading these pages. In one hour Ill be home, I don't even know what I am supposed to do.

Dante316

Um, ok. Please don't ask for help if you're going to fill up the group anyway. That way I don't have to rush my dinner to get online...

If other people are still looking for Skolas help let me know, I can do a few runs tonight.

I need skolas run but what times can u do it? I'm free to run it now.

Kalamari

Dunno. Game just doesn't excite me anymore. Looking at this quest and it's like "go kill shit with golden gun in a strike" and i'm like "why do I want to do a strike again?"

Playing PvP makes me wish I were playing Halo instead.

phen0m24

Because friends.

:)

Maybe I'm late to the party but I wa checking year 1 blueprin(weapons) and noticed the necrocasm at 172 even though the one i currently own is 170...Wut? same with the vex starting at 162

I'm having a hard time as well. I want to play the new content already. Right now I'm kinda lost in crucible and PvE has been boring for a while.

20 coins = 100 heavy.

1 heavy gives 31 rep with nf bonus.

so, 81 heavy = 1 rank

I like my heavy synths thank you very much

Will use the commendations on nm and fwc..

Oh so only 15 and a bit strange coins per level! Even better! I have like 800 I'm going to burn half of them and hopefully get the stupid NM ship.

ocean

Banned

Just when you post this you get an invite to PvP, the force is strong with ya.

Tovarisc

I haven't played since the update, since it took 7 hours last night. I feel so lost reading these pages. In one hour Ill be home, I don't even know what I am supposed to do.

• Go talk with your classes vanguard dude, twice. Gives you nice class item (stats) to use
  • Go talk with your classes vanguard dude and get quest(s) for subclass branded, level 40, class items
  • Go get new shiny ghost shell from Speaker
  • If faction at 25 or above you can get quest from them
  • Play with gunmaster weapons for rep
  • PvP

What's the highest light I can be right now? 165?

Warlock can get 170, other tad below

P44

Patch is good, but I really need TTK to drop. It's like the QoL stuff is there, but I need the content, I've run this content to death.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
you really need a Wall of Shame Hall of Fame! for all 29 OTs.
hahah oh man. would be amazing. Maybe Xplicit's crazy scraper could help with that?

Aw dude it's really okay to just take the week off. Don't force yourself to play if you don't feel like playing! You know there will be all manner of carrot next week.

shermas

Well you could spend all your strange coins on heavy synths. With the buff atm it is 20 coins per level.

Friggin Bungie, man... they figured out a way to get us to clean out our Strange Coins. They ARE dropping a lot more in Crucible than they used to, but these guys are evil. No wonder we all have stockpiles and are scared to delete anything.

Using coins to hit level 25 so we can grind out more quests. It's a sickness.

/welp.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Thorn is much better from an adversarial perspective. Guy kept trying to snipe me across the map and I dropped his ass multiple times with a long range pulse. Good. The range is what pissed me off about the hand cannons more than anything so I'm happy.
You're part of the reason hawkmoon is dead

you really need a Wall of Shame Hall of Fame! for all 29 OTs.

1.) Nami

The end.

Even though he doesn't post much anymore I bet Lik would be on there. Deku for sure. My posting fell way off when I took over the OTs so I probably wouldn't make it.

Btw Bob is the joke name for a member of the Sons of Mithras whose actual PSN name is unpronounceable for people outside Finland. She's Taiste, the Combat Marmot, the world's heaviest Mercury carry.

Edit: oh snaps! Last page topper of Year 1!! Let's gooooooo!!!

Top Bottom