• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Tjamato88

So I'm a 34 should I do any of these abandoned quests or the ones offered by Kayde? I don't wanna screw myself out of experience points that would be helpful next week.

I meant quoted for truth of course!

And yeah...

see my work day is over. but if I go home you'll all post like crazy while I'm driving and we'll need the OT and I'll have to try to do it from my phone with my feet on the steering wheel and crash into a trailer hauling dismantled land mines only one of them wasn't disarmed properly and it'll explode and debris will be rocketed into the air and hit and airplane transporting Jennifer Lawrence to a movie set at this very moment and she'll die.

So it would be much better to just get it done before I leave.

get it people? if you don't want Jennifer Lawrence to die you will post. like 200 more times.

I stopped after you mentioned my gf. She won't die because she's in TTK afterall

Unless part of the quest is the hunter kills her and steals her arrow shooting powers

Namikaze1

So what's the OT title?

vfBeKmO.gif

I am going to assume I need to wait for TTK to update my Suros to be on the same level as my Bad Juju... But the Bad Juju is a beast in PvP

Not feeling comfortable with any weapons yet. Hopefully the new weapons in TTK bring something I like. Definitely going to use some Sidearms though. The Vestian Dynasty shreds now.

Mindlog

What room is that "monster closet??"
Here you go. Found a video.
I still have no idea how you can get grenade kills so fast in radiance. I have come close with 14 kills, but my fireteam decimates them before I have a chance to get the rest.
If the team is on point it can still be hard. However, Will of Crota has more low level enemies than most strikes so it will always be your best bet. Shadow Thief may be viable, but Will of Crota has plenty. They key is being on top of the spawns and if your allies are already there then be ready for the follow-up wave.

Rainmaker

Banned
i just logged back in. I had been using the SUROS emblem and the new Titan dance but now the emblem (which is equipped) won't work and says "requires preorder exclusive" and the dance is the same except it says "requires The Taken King Collector's Edition." I've tried restoring my licenses. I've logged out and back in. I don't know what's going on.

i just logged back in. I had been using the SUROS emblem and the new Titan dance but now the emblem (which is equipped) won't work and says "requires preorder exclusive" and the dance is the same except it says "requires The Taken King Collector's Edition." I've tried restoring my licenses. I've logged out and back in. I don't know what's going on.

Maybe it wont activate until the 15th.

Lee

Yo momma so fat when she put on Chatterwhite everyone thought she was the Traveler.

That's it for me Hawk. You might have to stay late but I don't.

I'm actually with v1br4t1ons atm with an extra slot for ya. Unless Error wants to join up - dunno his PSN :x

sweet, I'm ready.

psn id error2k7

Ah, my bad, I misunderstood who was playing together. I can do a run now w Afro then another w Error if that works for everyone. Hawk and me were going to do another run later w a Gaffers fiancé.

Is the new OT ready for deployment?

Hawk is making the next one, I believe he's got it ready to roll.

Afrocious

Ah, my bad, I misunderstood who was playing together. I can do a run now w Afro then another w Error if that works for everyone. Hawk and me were going to do another run later w a Gaffers fiancé.

Hawk is making the next one, I believe he's got it ready to roll.

We're going to try it together. Got error and vibrations in my team, so hopefully this goes well.

Top Bottom