• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Develop at Ubisoft: mentorship program for women and nonbinary people, applications start September 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toons

Comrade, I'm comforted by the knowledge that you support discrimination against my children. So heartwarming to read.

Not beign able to apply for a mentorship program intended for women is not discrimination any more than me not being able to go into a woman's sauna is. Or... do you think i should be able to? Because I dont.

I am confused by the claim these people don't often get hired though. I guess my eyes are lying to me too.

Eyes often do, as they are skewed by what they can see, and what they cannot. For example theres a high chance whoever is titled this program looks more like you or me than the people they are seeking to apply.

NickFire

Not beign able to apply for a mentorship program intended for women is not discrimination any more than me not being able to go into a woman's sauna is. Or... do you think i should be able to? Because I dont.

Eyes often do, as they are skewed by what they can see, and what they cannot. For example theres a high chance whoever is titled this program looks more like you or me than the people they are seeking to apply.
You just "asked" if I'm a deviant pervert because I disagree with discrimination against my kids by a large international corporation. We're done here.

Last edited:

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Make It Stop The Office GIF
Huh? They need new character designers for F2P concord these didn’t resonate enough. Can’t wait for my Richard Simmons melle tank!

Bernardougf

You people are too much hypocrites to be taken seriously by any sane person... if the same program was made for only males not womans allowed you would be screaming on X.. if it whas for only White Males.. you would be picking up torches to burn ubi to the ground. You are really hopeless.

CherryFalls

Banned
I never advocated for his Twitter or any of his websites to be banned, did I?

Not outright, but I thought it was suggested, which is why im asking for clarification.

So to be clear you don't advocate for his website to be shut down, or his twitter to be banned?

Toons

Not outright, but I thought it was suggested

It wasn't.

So to be clear you don't advocate for his website to be shut down, or his twitter to be banned?

Nope. I advocate for individuals who are against neo nazism to avoid him since he's a proud neo nazi and holocaust denier.

That said, if his accounts saw shutdown, or ban, I'd certainly not be upset. I'd probably celebrate.

Toons

You people are too much hypocrites to be taken seriously by any sane person... if the same program was made for only males not womans allowed you would be screaming on X.. if it whas for only White Males.. you would be picking up torches to burn ubi to the ground. You are really hopeless.

You are projecting my friend. I dont have a Twitter account(didnt pre musk and dont now) and im probably one of the few here NOT screaming about this.

You are free to draw whatever fanciful conclusions you wish about me, but its only reflecting on you and your bias, not mine.

Also, this listing doesn't even mention race so I dont know why you're bringing that into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom