• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIREWALL IN THE SKY!
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

You are assuming wrong.

So if I install it now, when I get my physical copy on Tuesday I can just start playing after I put in the cd-key or whatever?

oneils

So how much $$ could someone realistically expect to make on RMAH? I'd say $2,000 a year would be a lot.

Maximum number of sell listings is 10 per account. So I think that would hamper performance a lot. So, 2K sounds like the upper end. I guess we will see by the end of the year what people can expect.

Slair

I paid and mine still hasn't dispatched so it isn't to do with your level of delivery. Amazon have just royally messed this up it seems, especially considering you can't even play the game before d-day even if you did get it early.

Let's burn the fucking place down!!! BASTARDS!
the rage in this thread is contagious

LordCanti

RAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Maximum number of sell listings is 10 per account. So I think that would hamper performance a lot. So, 2K sounds like the upper end. I guess we will see by the end of the year what people can expect.

99% of people won't make anywhere near that. The people that do are working for considerably less than minimum wage.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IT*S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered pc parts 2 weeks ago, Motherboard was a dud. Had to return it and get a replacement sent out. it finally arrived today.

Got 7 hours to set it up before the clickathon commences.

Work, dammit! I'm going to get a foot massage in 10 minutes...my plan was flawless! I guess I didn't account for petty human error. My life sucks :( ......... :)

sazzy

IT*S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been 10 minutes :|

scy

So if I install it now, when I get my physical copy on Tuesday I can just start playing after I put in the cd-key or whatever?

Yup! Well, if you could install it now ... :x

Edit: Alright, fine, seems like it works now haha. Go figure.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

ShaneB

I'll make sure to be reading the responses come launch and everything is going crazy waiting for things to go live. I expect that will take up a few pages of entertaining reactions. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom