• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slair

Fuck, Amazon.co.uk still havent shipped my order, i'm a cheap fuck so i refuse to pay for delivery when every other website does free delivery and gets it to you before release. Amazon was the only place i could get the collectors edition and the bastards are making sure i'm not getting it tomorrow because i didn't pay. Why are amazon the only big website that charges you delivery to get your stuff on release day?

zlatko

Banned
SO I may have a brilliant plan.

Go home tonight and go to bed by 6PM. Wake up 2-3AM. Play for 2-3 hours, go to work, get physical copy, drive home and give extra key to GAFfer, then play for 4-5 hours. This way the work day will be easier.

:lol

This fucking thread. Making a shitty Monday bearable. <3

case-of-the-mondays-careers.png

Btw. Since diablo 3 doesn't work with ATI's 12.4 catalyst drivers. Does anyone know where I can find an older version that would work for a ati 7850 card? Would hate having to use my gtx460 instead :p

EDIT - nvm, found a blue post (here) that link to and updated 12.4a driver that has resolved the issue.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm currently using the 12.3 driver but now I know to either stay where I'm at or install the hotfix driver.

injurai

Banned
If only I was at home right now, should had made some ghost moust script to run the installer for me. >.> the regret is billowing up.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IT'S HAMMER TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Btw. Since diablo 3 doesn't work with ATI's 12.4 catalyst drivers. Does anyone know where I can find an older version that would work for a ati 7850 card? Would hate having to use my gtx460 instead :p

EDIT - nvm, found a blue post (here) that link to and updated 12.4a driver that has resolved the issue.

Uhh....did you read the actual post? Why are you downloading the hotfix if you have a 7850?

It says right there in the post that it doesn't affect 6000 and 7000 series cards.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theta11

Did any of you guys have the countdown page open? I was just sitting there idling and out of nowhere The Final Countdown started playing! Looked at the clock and it was 11:00!

Yoshichan

IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scy

Uhh....did you read the actual post? Why are you downloading the hotfix if you have a 7850?

It says right there in the post that it doesn't affect 6000 and 7000 series cards.

To be honest, if I had one of the affected cards, I'd probably just take it as a sign to upgrade. HD 2400? Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom