• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Best way to hammer the installer. Press enter the left click on "ok"

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
To be honest, if I had one of the affected cards, I'd probably just take it as a sign to upgrade. HD 2400? Man.

"The artifacts are caused by your shitty old graphics card. UPGRADE FOO!"

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
RESTARTING MY BACK-UP COMPUTER TO SEE IF IT WORKS!

red731

FIREWALL IN THE SKY!
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

I'm assuming you can only install early if you pre-ordered the digital copy.

You are assuming wrong.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It's hilarious. They can never do it right. It's always the same. They have plenty of time to plan this shit but no ...fuck off blizz.

Fuck, Amazon.co.uk still havent shipped my order, i'm a cheap fuck so i refuse to pay for delivery when every other website does free delivery and gets it to you before release. Amazon was the only place i could get the collectors edition and the bastards are making sure i'm not getting it tomorrow because i didn't pay. Why are amazon the only big website that charges you delivery to get your stuff on release day?

I paid and mine still hasn't dispatched so it isn't to do with your level of delivery. Amazon have just royally messed this up it seems, especially considering you can't even play the game before d-day even if you did get it early.

So guys, I'm trying to do the Mark of Valor thing and I finished making my banner but when I click the finish button nothing seems to happen. Any idea what's going on?

Punisher

Neo Member
Installing Korean Version to see what's going to happen.

Asks me to add a gamekey so I guess I won't be able to play.

Some nice music in the installer though :)

Actually had to join a queue for a bit too because Bnet was too busy ...

Yoshichan

Oh my God this is INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom