• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraly

I got a new error

afafsasfafojzu7.png

WTH BLZZZAAAAAAARD

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Blizzard you are all Gods among men

Umbasa

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

neoism

Opyuk.png

:(
so you can download the game without a key right... seeing as how I haven't got the game yet. WTF I thought you could install it and use the keys in the disc copy fo the game.

Credo

I'm legitimately happy for everybody, especially after seeing the build-up over the past week. All the insanity makes the wait for tomorrow even harder.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
My installer died, what the hell! :mad:

Yoshichan

WHY HAVE I GOT THIS ERROR

IMPORTANT INFO!
If you've pre-downloaded the digital version of the game in EU English or German before 10:00 AM CEST (9:00 AM GMT) on Saturday May 12, you must obtain the new downloaders to be able to install properly once the game is released on May 15. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please let friends and acquaintances know so they can begin downloading the working installer that's now available.
(installers in the link) http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom