• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tideas

Banned
Question.

So you can play the single player game, and still be able to take that character online to play with your friends if you want to?

Tacitus_

l8Qlvl.jpg

Question.

So you can play the single player game, and still be able to take that character online to play with your friends if you want to?

All characters are online.

WallJump

Banned
This thread is amazing. Just for the install?! God damn I love you guys.

Can't play till tomorrow night but install will be happening this evening NO DOUBT SONS

TheContact

You would think with how crazy people are going about what % they're on that the game would be ready to play by the time it's done installing...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I JUST REALIZED YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE INTRO ONCE THE INSTALLER IS DONE

HOLY TITS

hyduK

Banned
Question.

There's no such thing as a single player character anymore. So yes, every character can go online.

If you guys don't settle down I'm going to end up convincing myself that it makes sense to wake up early tomorrow (like 4 AM) to play for a few hours before work.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
See and people wonder why I'm so fucking jaded all the god damn motherfucking time....

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Haven't they released that already? The paper-like CGI with angels raining down in a waterfall of light to fight demons?
Yes but this is in it's FULL GLORY IN-GAME!!!!!!!!

edit: that's not the intro btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom