• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

smr00

Banned
The wait is getting harder.. Goddamn best buy doesn't open till 10am and it's a 15 minute drive there and back with no traffic plus what? 15 minute install with disc? gonna be like 11am before i can get in.

Good thing im off tues/wed.. now the question is do i cash in some of my sick days.. 7 sick days just waiting to be used.

spats

The game asked me to register the game or something like that before the install started but I have the digital version, I don't have to do anything do I? I don't have a product code to put anywhere.

scy

AWWW YEAH My body is SO motherfucking READY

VRPPO.jpg

Spearazon confirmed as canon

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Woo-Fu

Banned
"We have detected that your video card is not supported by Diablo III."

You mean the same videocard that ran the beta just fine? WTF.

scy

So, I'm running the installer from the OP and it's downloading now.

Are you guys saying this isn't good enough?

Links in the OP will download the files. Running that will install the game. Then you wait to input a CD-Key when the game launches at 12:01 AM PDT (or 12:01 AM CEST for Europe). Not sure if digital versions have a key to deal with or not though I'd wager they get to skip the actual key input and just have to wait for the official launch time.

Links in the OP will download the files. Running that will install the game. Then you wait to input a CD-Key when the game launches at 12:01 AM PDT (or 12:01 AM CEST for Europe). Not sure if digital versions have a key to deal with or not though I'd wager they get to skip the actual key input and just have to wait for the official launch time.

Thanks. I'm retail so I'll just install this and wait to pickup my retail copy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So I downloaded the US client while I wait for my CE to arrive. I figured I can at least install it now so I'm not waiting when my copy actually arrives.

Why am I not getting lore in my install (or music)? I'm just getting the same RSS feed in the main menu that I got with the beta.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i just watched the intro in glorious bink

uneblievable rasngioaag

Revoh

60%
I don't know why but I remember the first time I installed W3 Reign of Chaos, that took a good 30 minutes back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom