• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have my daughter to watch tomorrow so I have to be up EARLY, I will probably get 3 hours of sleep and pound energy drinks all day and SLAY SOME DEMONS while my daughter watches dora the explorer on the couch

outsida

GAF : outsida
BattleTag: aoreese#1846
Region: North America
Class: Monk

Should have taken a nap I think I'm about to pass out =(

zroid

Banned
vGErx.png

BattleTag: Zeer0id#1195
Region: North America
Class: Wizard

MEN

THIS IS THE TIME

THE TIME WE BARE ARMS

this is the time men

when we as men

ARRIVE AT THE GATES OF HELL

and battle the demons of hell

for we are the heroes

the heroes of this world

we ride, men! we ride!

Where are the reviews of this game yo! I've never played or even heard of this game before but the hype has piqued my curiosity.
Also, does it need to install with STEAM? My steam Game Partition is full and I can't be bothered uninstalling games just to make space for this.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
MEN

THIS IS THE TIME

THE TIME WE BARE ARMS

this is the time men

when we as men

ARRIVE AT THE GATES OF HELL

and battle the demons of hell

for we are the heroes

the heroes of this world

we ride, men! we ride!

take your meds man.

nyong

Banned
I might have a migraine from drugging myself to sleep with cough syrup at 5pm, but I'm as fresh as I'm going to be for the remainder of the night. Bring it on.

LowParry

Where are the reviews of this game yo! I've never played or even heard of this game before but the hype has piqued my curiosity.
Also, does it need to install with STEAM? My steam Game Partition is full and I can't be bothered uninstalling games just to make space for this.

There are no reviews. Cause nobody's got an early copy to review it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom