• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally installed the EU version of the game, but I am in the US. Is this going to cause any issues come midnight?

If I'm not mistaken the only difference is you have different language options. The US launch coincides with Global Play as well, so feel free to move to the Americas server after.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I am tired. Not sure I am going to be able to make it another two hours before I am actually able to log in.

And I still have no idea what class I am going to play first. Damn.

Cipherr

GAF seems to have run out of guest passes. I'm salty as hell right now. I hope the servers crash on you all!

annoyed-wwe-wwf-girl.gif

Cystm

Well, I broke down and decided to visit the local Wal-Mart. They had three copies and there was a dude ahead of me getting one. Anyway I got mine but then this 70 year old cashier starts asking me questions about the game, apparently it turned out to be trivia and I got it right so I got a poster and an anniversary soundtrack CD.

?

EoGDm.jpg
s8ix7.jpg

Bring it on!

Now to see if support really will give me my standard edition key back (bought through battle.net) when I upgrade so I can put it on my boyfriend's account.

HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGG.

I'm.. I'm going out to fucking Wal-Mart right.

fa6G7.gif

Lain

About the sigil unlocks through the reveal website, when do those become available in game for our banners? I had unlocked 3 of them, and just now redid it for all the 5 heroes, but I don't see them in game. What am I missing?

Magnus

God damn...I'm going to need my authenticator to log in and play this game tomorrow, right? Fuck me. I think I have to call in to Blizzard to re-sync this new installation of the app to my Battlenet account.

Fuck me. Why didn't I do this today. WHYYYY

God damn...I'm going to need my authenticator to log in and play this game tomorrow, right? Fuck me. I think I have to call in to Blizzard to re-sync this new installation of the app to my Battlenet account.

Do you have your authenticator serial number?

Mothman91

I stopped following the thread when the EU servers went down. How long did it take to go back up?

I'm predicting it will be like x2 the wait time for the US.

Riggs

Banned
Well, I broke down and decided to visit the local Wal-Mart. They had three copies and there was a dude ahead of me getting one. Anyway I got mine but then this 70 year old cashier starts asking me questions about the game, apparently it turned out to be trivia and I got it right so I got a poster and an anniversary soundtrack CD.

?

EoGDm.jpg
s8ix7.jpg

Bring it on!

Now to see if support really will give me my standard edition key back (bought through battle.net) when I upgrade so I can put it on my boyfriend's account.

Ha best thing I've heard all day, grats bro.

GOD I HOPE THE SERVERS HOLD UP

There's just no way. If say, 75% of the people trying to make it in get in by 3:30 est, someone at Blizzard deserves a fucking medal. The game's not even live in NA and there are over 30k people watching others play on twitch tv alone. I'm ok with it though. I'll start getting salty around 6 am.

Realyn

I'm going to sleep some hours. DH #2 is lvl 10, still sad about DH #1 who was lvl 16 and got killed by a 0,00001 second DC, riiiip.

Teknoman

Why would you have to call blizzard?

sazzy

so speculation about Leah on my part.

pretty sure i'm right, let's see

leah is the black soulstone. she is the daughter of adria and aidan

Realyn

Don't know if it was BN. Like I said I got dc'ed for the quarter of a second. And yeah ... just started a fight at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom