• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimbardo

so to get paypal setup ...does one just go to their bnet settings and add paypal as a payment option? or is there something else?

So, do people actually pay for these items? You always hear about the ones selling, but I've never seen anyone that's "omg so excited" to buy.

EDIT:

Mother of God

I bought a couple of $10 items and relisted them for $50 and they all sold, lol. It's all going to my battle.net balance, I'm going to save up the proceeds from these relists and buy a RMAH stormshield

JambiBum

I sold a really shitty Legendary Cinder Coat for 50 too lol. Now I'm just buying off of the GAH and flipping things on the RMAH.

zlatko

Banned
I'm gonna be honest. If I can find a socketed H2H weapon for my monk for 5-10 bucks tonight that does 900+ damage,t hen I'll buy it.

I really need one, and don't want to farm gold forever.

lol.........

Anyone want to lend me some ilvl63 gear so I can destroy Belial, I'll give it back right after

.....even though my problem seems to be not moving fast enough as he slams down his arm =/

windz

Tried the hardcore life, didn't care for it, too much lag, not enough progress.

Who am I kidding I love HC :(.

Also: Tempted to sell all of my softcore gear :D lol

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
People selling items for $100-$200 was on diablo 2, nothing changed. Just easier now

exactly. in d2 the only people buying and selling were the really hardcore people, outside of the game.... not everyone inside it like now.

now i just feel like im playing a freeware version of the game and the onyl way to get the full experience and compete with others is to pay more fees for the equipment.

it's jsut leaving a really bad taste in my mouth

Cipherr

Im just tossing up gunk that was clogging my stash at 5 to 10 a pop

hNJyW.png

I was never going to do anything with this stuff, its sort of surreal to see people paying 10 per piece though. Im nearly out of stuff and have a shitload more inventory space now, and a bunch of blizzbucks /shrug. I havent sold anything extremely expensive though, just 5 - 10 bucks at a time.

Now where the fuck is 1.03.

lol.........

Anyone want to lend me some ilvl63 gear so I can destroy Belial, I'll give it back right after

.....even though my problem seems to be not moving fast enough as he slams down his arm =/

If you just want to kill him, invite me at Lamp#1105 and I'll wreck his face for you

neoism

been playing friendless too... anyone wanna. :): P Not in infero yet still going through Hell Act 1 I'm trying to make it to 60 before Act 2 but I think that will take too long....

neoism#1506

isny

napkin dispenser
Input limit reached...

If you log in and out too many times it locks you from starting or joining a game.

No more hours of farming =(

edit: above image is what I was talking about

Volodja

I tried to switch Lightning Flash instead of Thunderclap and it completely destroyed my LoH returns. The lack of AoE on any strike bar the third really kills the amount of Life you get out of it.

I don't think it is worth the 10% dodge it gives for the way I'm playing, which is a pity because I seriously miss the ability to spam attack while standing my ground without being teleported into death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom