• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sothpaw

We aren't really going to get updates on "Wow", we'll be getting updates to make the game come out of beta.

Expansions you have to pay for regardless.

They would not support the game as heavily as they are without the rmah. They now have incentive to keep people playing long after we pay for the game/expansion. I know we aren't going to get WoW syle content patches though.

luoapp

In today's environment you generally have to monetize games to justify the cost of constant updates/balance patches. The rmah really is a great idea and as long as it succeeds we can expect more updates/expansions to keep people playing.

I am wondering how long before Blizzard starts selling stuff.

CSX

Heres the money my friend has made so far through RMAH

belt for $27

ring for $92

shoulders for 30

1h sword for 17.50

says this will be his full time job. hes aiming for 25-30 a hour

More of his shit is getting bought. Just sold a helmet for 12 bucks.

Maybe its time for him to refund my purchase of this game lol...

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Just sold my broked Inna's Glory pants for another $35. Go go go!

I wish someone crazy would buy my godly ring and boots for $120

Einbroch

Banned
Can I use my Battle.net Balance as the automatic payment method for my recurring World of Warcraft subscription?

No, recurring subscription payment options for World of Warcraft will continue to be offered via PayPal directly, PhoneBill, or credit card. Non-recurring subscriptions can be added using retail game time cards or purchasing game time from the Blizzard store with a credit card.
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-frequently-asked-questions-faq#q10

How is the normal AH holding up? Are there still high end items up on it for reasonable prices or has the RMAH killed it. At work or would check myself.

LiK

man, it won't send me the security code when i want to make an auction. i keep getting the verification code which doesnt work.

syko de4d

i have read blizzard put a minimum price for Gold in the RMAH? 0,25$ for 100k gold?

Wow, Goldfarmer with 100 bots will have save life with this xD

HenryHSH

Anyone else stuck on processing? Sold another 2-hander for 15. I just have exclamation points next to my sold items. Processing limboooo :[

UberTag

How is the normal AH holding up? Are there still high end items up on it for reasonable prices or has the RMAH killed it. At work or would check myself.
Too early to assess the impact. We'll know in 24 hours once all outstanding high-end auctions have expired and whether anything of value remains.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
diabloiii2012-06-1217afado.png

Somebody gon b rich

LordCanti

i have read blizzard put a minimum price for Gold in the RMAH? 0,25$ for 100k gold?

Wow, Goldfarmer with 100 bots will have save life with this xD

That's really low. Like uhh...

Mmm...

Carry the two....

$2.50 per million. That's abysmal.

Still, it's nice to know I'm almost guaranteed $50 for my gold pile...minus fees.

Anyone else stuck on processing? Sold another 2-hander for 15. I just have exclamation points next to my sold items. Processing limboooo :[

Yeah, all my sold items are processing.

I think this happens for anything over a few dollars. I bought a bunch of cheap items and flpped them for 5-10x the buying price and i have red ! on every single one that I flipped. I got the red ! on one that I bought too, one of the more expensive ones.

I'm just doing the flipping thing right now, buying low, selling high. Working well, going to have myself a Stormshield in no time at this rate, lol

I think this happens for anything over a few dollars. I bought a bunch of cheap items and flpped them for 5-10x the buying price and i have red ! on every single one that I flipped. I got the red ! on one that I bought too, one of the more expensive ones.

I'm just doing the flipping thing right now, buying low, selling high. Working well, going to have myself a Stormshield in no time at this rate, lol

fenster.jpg

Helscream

Banned
Well I'm off to work. Wonder what the RMAH will look like when I get back. Really wonder what will happen to the standard AH.

HenryHSH

Alright. :(

I saw a 30% SS go for $55... Couldn't do anything about it.... :'[

I am projecting a shitstorm of epic proportions when people realize they can't convert their amassed BlizzardBucks into real money (without going through another auction, anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom