• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

Radec

8Nj4gc4.png

lel

mileS

He should have known better at the end of the day. Follow Blizzard games for a year at most and the risks of joining in on these exploits or bugs are clear.. hell even if you found something by accident and even remotely cared about your account or your character you should report it right away to prove you're innocent.

Not saying how they handle things sometimes is right, but come on... everybody here knows the drill.

Razakin

Forever ignored ;_;

See, I knew I missed someone. :p

And yeah, don't understtand why Gabynator is whining about his ban, be bloody man and accept that you fucked up when you tried/played the exploit.

Also, I so want bounties to be either faster or bounty mats drop rarely from rift/greater rift guardians, running these solo is so boring.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Lain

I only managed to get to GR53 myself with my Wizard (non-season) and yesterday I was having trouble completing GR50s for some reason I don't understand.
At this point I'm accepting the idea that I just can't go higher.

Lé Blade Runner;179700062 said:
Quin ( who is my favorite streamer ) is legit. 95% of the playerbase are legit. Gaby, on the other hand, is 100% delusional. Ah well. Have fun playing Enemy Territory.

Funny you say that cause Quin got temp banned too. Only 24h suspension though, it's just offensive name(apparently had a char named Quinrape and got reported).

koji

I got perma banned and didn't touch GRs when using the exploit. I did however use it on a character I had reached top1000 GRs (WD) beforehand. So maybe that put the nail on my coffin. May have just cross-checked which exploiters/chars are also within the leaderboards.

Damn it man, looks like it's no where on sale either. Also, RIP your HC barb, you were doing so good, T8 in what, 2 days?

Armaros

I'm stuck at 51, which seems to be a recurring theme with my chars, low 50s. 51 on the Crusader, 53 on the Monk and 54 (55? Not sure) on the WD. I guess once you get every item in a build, you really need to start getting mostly ancients to go to high 50s or break 60.

Or I'm just shit, also likely :p

You also need to start stacking levels on your gems . Even when the success rate drops to 15% or lower.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You also need to start stacking levels on your gems . Even when the success rate drops to 15% or lower.

I figured. They are all 25 only, if that. WD is in the 30s

I wonder if I can get on the DH leaderboard now. I doubt it since I'm struggling with 56. I wonder if going Nats would make it better.

mercviper

I was able to run 55's with fender w/o lagging although from my perspective I almost never noticed lag until I hit the 60's solo so IDK.

I can try some group 62-65 runs today and see if it still blows up.

edit: and suddenly no one wants to run grs with me anymore :<

Don't worry eek I will run with you. It's usually me and 2 WD anyway so what's the harm of a third :p

mercviper

They run HT? My Carni doc is strong enough now where it's better for me to switch to that in groups.

Haha yeah they run HT usually. If we're doing 62+ we lag on occasion.

From what I've heard HT lag problem didn't really get any better, at least not in high level GRs.

It didn't really. You get more stops for the game to catch up before you die, but it's still at a point where it is unplayable. I think they just had the ticks calculate at higher intervals because my WDs were saying their numbers were 2-4 times higher than they were pre-hotfix.

Nokterian

I'm the only one online from the EU clan... damn.

What? Really? So that means a lot of people are banned for a couple of weeks or some perma...i will come online later on though to play

They run HT? My Carni doc is strong enough now where it's better for me to switch to that in groups.

I got everything for carni so i want to know it really is fun right? Helltooth is cool also.

What? Really? So that means a lot of people are banned for a couple of weeks or some perma...

With me being banned there also isn't really another fully (well-) geared heal monk to push the 65+ GRs, so that sort of sucks.

But also, 3 weeks after patch now. It's bound to go down eventually and when season 4 comes around it'll be full house again.

Nokterian

With me being banned there also isn't really another fully (well-) geared heal monk to push the 65+ GRs, so that sort of sucks.

But also, 3 weeks after patch now. It's bound to go down eventually and when season 4 comes around it'll be full house again.

I wanna do some higher grifts my dh is nearly geared for it..working on ancients. Are you perma or for 2 weeks banned?

Kiru

You keep saying Season 4, but we already have Season 4, lol.

eek5

I got everything for carni so i want to know it really is fun right? Helltooth is cool also.

In group play it is pretty fun. (need heal monk) You deal a LOT of damage so it's always fun to kill stuff or blow up packs and stuff like that.

Solo it is probably the least fun class to play because you have very little mobility and you get one shotted pretty bad.. I'll proc my cheat death stuff in just T10 lol. You can't just use your spirit walk to build density in GRs because you need it to get out of bad situations. Lots of kiting, lots of GR fishing and stuff like that. Not very enjoyable.

HT is like face rolling which can be fun. You do spam buttons a lot more haphazardly and positioning is whatever since you have such high levels of tankiness. Bears build relies a bit more on positioning, getting your back to walls when possible and stuff like that but overall less thinking which can be fun depending on what you like to do.

Armaros

Playing other classes and builds after Carnevil is so weird regarding single target damage. It's like my only build that can melt the RG without using Striken.

The speed you kill stuff is crazy

Problem is being made of tissue paper for toughness.

Fuck ghosts and winged assassins.

Nokterian

Perma. DH is rather bad for GR pushing anyways though. Dunno if Natalya's builds can be viable in group play but UE is just kinda lacking later on.

Ah yeh, my bad.

Ugh well that sucks also lesson learned. Natalya's i am working on it got my belt yesterday for it and it is an ancient.

eek5

Playing other classes and builds after Carnevil is so weird regarding single target damage. It's like my only build that can melt the RG without using Striken.

The speed you kill stuff is crazy

Problem is being made of tissue paper for toughness.

Fuck ghosts and winged assassins.

Rofl yeah getting one shot from the most random stuff (basically anything) gets annoying. In groups the monk makes this a non-issue for the most part which makes the class a lot of fun. Melting single target is great. I'm also enjoying the change to the amount of fetishes that shoot darts. Since it is now only the 5 closest fetishes to you and your FA w/ SMK/Zuni cooldown is pretty much zero, you can reposition your fetishes on you any time you want which makes the damage more consistent and positioning a bit easier. Overall I think it is pretty fun. Just waiting for groups to start realizing how strong carni doc is.

Fularu

Banned
I need to level Pain enhancer and bane of the striken if I'm to break from my terrible GR47 as a barb

I suck so much QQ

Fularu

Banned
Join my game for fast loots :)
I have a group with which I do lvl60-62 greater rifts but my luck is so shitty. After 30 reforges I still don't have ancient weapons QQ

Still it's been a while since we last played together so I'll definitely hop on later today or tomorow (at work right now anyway)

Armaros

Rofl yeah getting one shot from the most random stuff (basically anything) gets annoying. In groups the monk makes this a non-issue for the most part which makes the class a lot of fun. Melting single target is great. I'm also enjoying the change to the amount of fetishes that shoot darts. Since it is now only the 5 closest fetishes to you and your FA w/ SMK/Zuni cooldown is pretty much zero, you can reposition your fetishes on you any time you want which makes the damage more consistent and positioning a bit easier. Overall I think it is pretty fun. Just waiting for groups to start realizing how strong carni doc is.

on non-seasons, Carns are in just about every 4 man group. where they have had the time to get the perfect rolled gear (aspeed on everything)

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Forever ignored ;_;

See, I knew I missed someone. :p

And yeah, don't understtand why Gabynator is whining about his ban, be bloody man and accept that you fucked up when you tried/played the exploit.

Also, I so want bounties to be either faster or bounty mats drop rarely from rift/greater rift guardians, running these solo is so boring.

More like someoneS. Didn't I PL you a few days ago (I'm Beru)? Way uncool, bro ;(.

I'd play more but I work during the day :/.

Razakin

More like someoneS. Didn't I PL you a few days ago (I'm Beru)? Way uncool, bro ;(.

I'd play more but I work during the day :/.
How I could forgot you, after all that animu talk we had. But I don't think you powerleveled me, but we did few runs of something, all my Season 4 memories are already so hazy, thanks to ultraboring bounties I have to do.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
How I could forgot you, after all that animu talk we had. But I don't think you powerleveled me, but we did few runs of something, all my Season 4 memories are already so hazy, thanks to ultraboring bounties I have to do.

OH, Finnish guy, right! Yeah, I think I got you confused with Rhaknar for a bit. But yeah, my memories are hazy too cause I got so little time to play recently.

eek5

on non-seasons, Carns are in just about every 4 man group. where they have had the time to get the perfect rolled gear (aspeed on everything)

Yeah I still need to get attack speed on my glove and a lacunis (this is a pain in the ass lol).. and better rings if possible (as/cc/chd) but that's probably going to take forever. I'm guestimating that my dps is high enough for high 60's though.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/eek-1673/hero/65817362

Just need to find some dudes to run with.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Finally beat 50GR on monk. Don't know why I was having trouble with it, but stepped away for a week, came back it things went smooth. I am finding I have to run around to find decent packs more now, as the GRs get higher though.

Rhaknar

Wait dann got hit AND it's permanent? Whut?

So you have to buy the game again for a new bnet account? How does that even work?

Top Bottom