• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Got my Angemon, Greymon, Garurumon party. Got 3 hagurumon on the farm so I can digivole them to sukamon then to PlatSukamon.

When I is it a good time to dedigivolve?

This is one of those games where I will feel sad when it's over. It's great.

My only issues are with the localisation. There are times where I feel kind of lost trying to follow the dialogue and some of the text replies seem kind of weird. Anyone else feel like this or is my brain just rapidly deteriorating?

Anyone know if I have access to DLC on my other accounts on PS4? Or can I only use it for the account I redeemed the Amazon code for?

Steel

Banned

My only issues are with the localisation. There are times where I feel kind of lost trying to follow the dialogue and some of the text replies seem kind of weird. Anyone else feel like this or is my brain just rapidly deteriorating?

Nah, the localization does go back and forth between perfectly fine and choppy. I feel like it's more fine than choppy where I'm at, though.

Anyone know if I have access to DLC on my other accounts on PS4? Or can I only use it for the account I redeemed the Amazon code for?

I have the US version but play on my UK account, DLC works fine.

Nah, the localization does go back and forth between perfectly fine and choppy. I feel like it's more fine than choppy where I'm at, though.

I'm about 8 hours in and on chapter 3, maybe it gets better. Only the odd issue anyway, it's alright most of the time.

L95

Nah, I have the same issue sometimes. There are a few lines I'll need to reread to get.

aibaby

Neo Member
Is it worth it to start farming those "baby" digimons and grinding their evolutions, or are almost all can be scanned later on?

silva1991

digivolve him to geogreymon asap

Geogreymon is cooler than greymon

but wargreymon is still the goat!

so I think I'll go with greymon :(

tumblr_ljx7k1FvXo1qbvpbxo1_400.gif

So I just picked up my preorder of this game for ps4 and I started the game and saved and exited out before going to the area where you get your digimon because i forgot to download my black agumon and black gabumon. I then closed the game, downloaded them and turned it back on. I'm now like and hour and a half in and I still dont know where to get my blackagumon and blackgabumon.

So where do I get them or is it a question of when do i get them?

I totally feel you. A couple times now I've read a few lines of dialogue and realized that I had absolutely no idea what was just said. Amazing game, but the localization seems super sloppy compared to what I'm used to.

MongKey

So I just picked up my preorder of this game for ps4 and I started the game and saved and exited out before going to the area where you get your digimon because i forgot to download my black agumon and black gabumon. I then closed the game, downloaded them and turned it back on. I'm now like and hour and a half in and I still dont know where to get my blackagumon and blackgabumon.

So where do I get them or is it a question of when do i get them?
You can get them in Chapter 2 from a woman in front of the detective agency. She will give you all of the DLC bonuses.

Faenix1

Is this digimon in the game?

tumblr_m1oj3vzdqB1rn9kvuo1_500.jpg

Holy crap Digimon got badass looking since I stopped many moons ago.

Got a feeling I'll play 'wrong' and opt for the badass mons instead of playing with a balanced party. Do this shit in Pokemon all the time, Pokemon X I had mostly fire guys for the longest time. lmao

So if I need to raise a stat, speed for instance, should I let my Digimon hit max level then dedigivolve to earlier stage or just dedigivolve right away?

Actually, I have a nimble Digimon, that sounds like the speed type. I will set training up with it as the leader.
Is this 30 minutes real time?

Wazzy

Banned
Current party is BlkGarurumon, Garurumon and Gargomon. Will probs put Veemon back in over Gargo so I can aim for ExVeemon.

Also had to download game again in order for my DLC to pop up.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I found screenshots of my endgame team from the Japanese version:
Nothing too special, but I really liked them.

Sorry for the potato quality, twitter -> imgur compression.

RexNovis

Banned
Pabumon -> Motimon -> Hagurumon -> PlatinumSukamon -> Etemon -> PlatinumNumemon

Both PlatinumSukamon and PlanitumNumemon have the XP boost skill.

Awesome! Thanks! Are there any other boosts and stuff like this with other digimon? is there somewhere i can look at these abilities?

Top Bottom