• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Are there any other requirements for Paildramon and then Imperialdramon besides ExVeemon and Stingmon? Have Stingmon already a decent level and will be digivolving my Veemon soon.

silva1991

What determines the number ABI gained after de digivolving? because de digivolving a rookie only gave me 1 point :/

is the number gained based on lV number or the other level(mega, ultimate etc)?

also fuck that mechanic that lets the food miss the digimon in the digi-Farm

I pay 10K for 1 food and it misses while feeding?

TCY9DKRKvsZ68.gif

AyanFaust

Banned
After a few hours of grinding, finally got lucemon! Dude hits harder than some of my megas as a rookie. Super hyped to see his next forms. 8D

silva1991

After a few hours of grinding, finally got lucemon! Dude hits harder than some of my megas as a rookie. Super hyped to see his next forms. 8D

I just got another tokomon and he freaking needs 180 INt to evolve to Lucemon?

at what level he will get it and do I need to raise INT in digi-farm?

I just got another tokomon and he freaking needs 180 INt to evolve to Lucemon?

at what level he will get it and do I need to raise INT in digi-farm?

You have to use the farm as it is impossible for it to get there naturally, on top of the fact that you need 80 Abi (although you're better off making it to 100).

Being brainy also helps

And wait till you see the requirements to get to its next form hohoho

grimmiq

You have to use the farm as it is impossible for it to get there naturally, on top of the fact that you need 80 Abi (although you're better off making it to 100).

Being brainy also helps

What does getting the extra 20 ABI get you?

silva1991

So there has to be a USB equipment that let's me gain more EXP

where can I get it?

Being brainy also helps

That is insane and I hope it will be worth it

where can I get it?

That is insane and I hope it will be worth it

Numerous places like beating up Platinumnumemons, or utilizing the farm and save scumming.

Granted having a higher rank farm as well as 10 Builder digimon and the Developer Know Hows are also needed to boost your odds quite a bit.

where can I get it?

-Get 10 Builder personality Digimon in your farm
-As many of the Developer-Know-How items as you can equip to your farm (5 is max)
-Choose the 1000 yen item development option
-Should take 20 minutes but you want to save just before development is finished
-If you don't get the Tactician USB item then load your save and try again

They stack as well. I have 9 equipped plus a PlatinumNumemon in my party and exp gain is insane.

^
I only have one builder between my 20 digimons :(

where can I get items that makes my digimons builders?

Hmm, not sure. I didn't do it until chapter 7 but I had more than enough by then. Just keep going through and make Digimon once you have them scanned and you'll get enough eventually.

aravuus

I have ToyAgumon in my party (reserve or front line, doesn't seem to matter), but I still can't use the instant battle hacking skill? Am I missing something? He's a neutral rookie, that's what the game's telling me I need. I can use function call level 1, so clearly the game realizes I have a neutral digimon in my team.

SoulUnison

Banned
In retrospect, I'm surprised Digimon has two different naming conventions for "levels," Child/Adult/Perfect/Ultimate and Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega and BOTH missed what seems like a really obvious "Alpha -> Beta -> Gamma -> Final/Release" theme naming.

In retrospect, I'm surprised Digimon has two different naming conventions for "levels," Child/Adult/Perfect/Ultimate and Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega and BOTH missed what seems like a really obvious "Alpha -> Beta -> Gamma -> Final/Release" theme naming.

This system was in place way back when Digimon was actually for children.

That said having 'Ultimate' in two different stage was pretty stupid.

silva1991

Does the level of teh digimon matters in the farm?

I have 10 builders patch and I don't want to waste them on anyone.

I have ToyAgumon in my party (reserve or front line, doesn't seem to matter), but I still can't use the instant battle hacking skill? Am I missing something? He's a neutral rookie, that's what the game's telling me I need. I can use function call level 1, so clearly the game realizes I have a neutral digimon in my team.

weird, maybe it doesn't work in every area? or maybe there is a transelation arror and it has to be higher than rookie, because my champion digimon is working with me.

mace999

Neo Member
Are there any reviews of this game out there, I'm totally undecided whether to get this and was waiting for the reviews, but I can't find any .... Polygon, Destructoid, Kotaku, IGN none of these sites have a review, even Metacritic only had 1 review .....

I love Persona but don't like Pokemon, so want to know more about this game, also there is the Vita vs PS4 versions which I would like to know more about..... Does anyone know of some good in depth reviews of this game??

Delio

Are there any other requirements for Paildramon and then Imperialdramon besides ExVeemon and Stingmon? Have Stingmon already a decent level and will be digivolving my Veemon soon.

Other than that Cam requirement for both of them. Which i just got some meat and tossed at them till they were friends with me lol.

Tailer

This is really pissing me off to no end tried for the last 3 days to purchase Digimon but the bloody store won't let me add any funds ended up erasing all the credit card info wait 24 add it again but nope still a no go.... Why sony why... And before someone tells me go to a store, no thanks not really in the mood to go out for 3 hours to purchase sony store credit just to get a vita version...

If I'm understanding correctly, with the DLC Agumon dressed as Tai, if you de-digivolve or digivolve it, it won't be wearing the costume when you revert it back to Agumon?

Hagi

Is wizardmon in the game? I've been kind of messing around with my team but I'd really like him as he was my favourite design when I was young.

T.O.P

Banned
Problem with hard mode for me it's not that bosses hit hard but the amount of HP that they have

It takes freakin forever to beat them

duckroll

Are there any reviews of this game out there, I'm totally undecided whether to get this and was waiting for the reviews, but I can't find any .... Polygon, Destructoid, Kotaku, IGN none of these sites have a review, even Metacritic only had 1 review .....

I love Persona but don't like Pokemon, so want to know more about this game, also there is the Vita vs PS4 versions which I would like to know more about..... Does anyone know of some good in depth reviews of this game??

It depends on what you love about Persona and what you don't like about Pokemon really. I mean from the start Pokemon and Digimon aren't really very similar despite the names. The animes have been very different, the games are very different, the only similarity is the monster collection aspect which it shares with other games as well - Monster Rancher, SMT/Persona, Jade Cocoon, Dragon Quest Monsters, etc.

TimmiT

I looked online to see if I could still buy this game somewhere here in the Netherlands and it's sold out everywhere. Guess it's selling better than Bandai Namco expected.

There are some old reviews of the Japanese release a few months back, though they're a little bit out dated since then due to the rebalanced difficulty among other stuff.

But for the most part they should still give you an good idea about what the game is.

silva1991

I must have reloaded 1000 times and the game still won't give me tactician usb -__-

this is lv3 weapons in Dragon's Dogma all over again

This system was in place way back when Digimon was actually for children.

That said having 'Ultimate' in two different stage was pretty stupid.

Most questionable design and localization decisions in this series happened back when Digimon was actually meant for children, really - the 'mon' naming 'suffix' (it's still the butt of jokes now, but I'd totally see it working as a ".mon" file-type extension thing), the evolution scheme (both the naming and the number of evolution levels), dozens of bizarre name changes that make no sense (remember when certain characters in 02 from English-speaking countries got their names changed, such as Sam to Phil and Wallace to Willis? Yeah, that was dumb as hell).

Granted, it didn't stop being that way till recently, despite certain series pushing it (Tamers, Savers). It's partly why I think Digimon should be retooled sensibly for the new direction Cyber Sleuth seems to taking it, since Pokemon and Yokai Watch already have the kids audience for the genre locked down tight. Wiping the slate clean and tossing most of the localization changes that occurred over the past couple of decades would be a good start, and keep certain human name changes as nicknames to appease the fans, since they were already doing that with the Adventure cast anyway.

Top Bottom