• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Magical World |OT| I'll trade you an Aladdin for your Spookledy-Boo

Kinsei

Banned
A good way to make some quick cash is to fish in the 100 Acre Wood. Pearl Bubbles sell for 500 coins.

Nnnope. Food, Decorate, Cafe Requests, Staff, Cafe Name, Cafe BGM, and Collect Coins are my options.

Did you go to requests after the guage was full and accept the party request?

I think I'm going to get this. Any thoughts on physical vs digital for this game?

I've been hearing about a freezing issue with digital copies. I'd go physical just to be on the safe side.

pariah164

I have a digital copy and it hasn't froze on me yet.

Ohhh, I see. It wants me to make a stitch-themed Cafe and I'm just like, "Nope". I will do it eventually.

EFF, I need Travelers' Cloth and the merchants in Agrabah changed their items. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow and pray...

Kinsei

Banned
I have a digital copy and it hasn't froze on me yet.

Ohhh, I see. It wants me to make a stitch-themed Cafe and I'm just like, "Nope". I will do it eventually.

EFF, I need Travelers' Cloth and the merchants in Agrabah changed their items. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow and pray...

Check McDucks for a hibiscus seed. That is the only place you can get them, and you need a few for some Lilo and Stitch items.

I'm 17 stickers in. Trying to find another sturdy thread to complete the shoes for the Mickey café outfit (I think that's what it's called). An older man wants to see me wear it (pervert). Lol.
I noticed there was an update already, anybody know what it was for? Just a little curious.
So far, I'm loving this game. My sister bought it too and she's already on her 26th sticker.
I love fishing and the ghost hunting. And from the café sets I've seen, they're really pretty.
I'm excited to see what possible DLC will come out. Hopefully some new worlds would be fantastic! :)

Kinsei

Banned
I'm 17 stickers in. Trying to find another sturdy thread to complete the shoes for the Mickey café outfit (I think that's what it's called). An older man wants to see me wear it (pervert). Lol.
I noticed there was an update already, anybody know what it was for? Just a little curious.
So far, I'm loving this game. My sister bought it too and she's already on her 26th sticker.
I love fishing and the ghost hunting. And from the café sets I've seen, they're really pretty.
I'm excited to see what possible DLC will come out. Hopefully some new worlds would be fantastic! :)

There will be at least one DLC world (Spoilered in case you don't want to know what it is.)
Pirates of the Caribbean.
I hope there are more after that one.

There will be at least one DLC world (Spoilered in case you don't want to know what it is.)
Pirates of the Caribbean.
I hope there are more after that one.

Oooooooo, that's awesome!
Thanks for the info!

I would love to see Frozen as a possible DLC world...because I need to have Elsa's dress!

I'm surprised this thread isn't longer. Seems like it's new Animal Crossing with Disney characters. Plan to pick it up after I finish Sticker Star.

Kinsei

Banned
The ball gown looks adorable. I'm not sure if I like it as much as my Marie outfit, but it's still great.

zlCfzRyY4WosbUM59P

Just a heads up, the AR card in the manual is different from the ones on the two websites. Mine gave me some mini carrot seeds.

Kinsei

Banned
Hour 2 and no Dove's Feather. It says early levels, and that's where I am... Sigh. Disney, your RNG is an asshole.

Are you checking the quest item list to make sure Dove Feathers drop there? When choosing a quest hit Y to see a list of every item you can get in that quest. If only you could trade items online instead of just locally, I would give you some of mine.

pariah164

Are you checking the quest item list to make sure Dove Feathers drop there? When choosing a quest hit Y to see a list of every item you can get in that quest. If only you could trade items online instead of just locally, I would give you some of mine.
... Oh. I didn't know I could do that. Okay then, let's try this again.

And thanks for the thought.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well the impressions here sound great, hope the game will get an European release as well.

Kinsei

Banned
I wish Mickey and Minnie wore their summer/spring clothes out in the town. I threw a summer party and they showed up wearing some pretty cool outfits.

I hope I find some tropical herb seeds soon, I need two in order to get the final cafe theme sticker.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I wish Mickey and Minnie wore their summer/spring clothes out in the town. I threw a summer party and they showed up wearing some pretty cool outfits.

I hope I find some tropical herb seeds soon, I need two in order to get the final cafe theme sticker.
Mine wore those clothes outside.

SmithnCo

The damn street vendor guy won't sell Traveler's Cloth so I made the female version of the quest clothes which don't require it and have to crossdress in the Aladdin world, lol.

Kinsei

Banned
Well, that was an unfortunate glitch.

zlCfzRyevoI1w9rj0R

Right after I took that pic the boss teleported back to the center of the boss arena, and I couldn't hit him anymore. I was forced to quit the quest.

Kinsei

Banned
I'm glad to see the developers didn't forget about Toy Story. It may not have any cards, but I just unlocked some recipes for Woody and Buzz themed food.

My new outfit is totes adorbs.

zlCfzRygYj4c94UNqH

pariah164

You should see the lv 5 ones.
Too many clothes, not enough cash. Trying to get more pricey recipes at the Cafe, but it's hard since most of the ingredients are locked behind places I can't get to yet with my measly sticker count.

Also... In regards to the Wonderland boss, how many red crystals do I need to get the good stuff from the final chest? I'm trying to get items for the level 4 Wonderland costumes, and I always end up with under 10; the most I've ever gotten is 7. I also tried to use the good luck charm from the sparkle lady, but no dice; I got mostly gold. Which is helpful, but not what I really need. Halp.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
One thing I find mean is that the people dishing out quests to you never reward you unless it's certain episodes.

Koppai

Looking forward to really digging into it today, I played some the other night while I was waiting for my boyfriend to get out of work lol. I had the 3DS plugged in via auxiliary cable lol. Blastin that music with the windows down...:p

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Hmm. I may get this. Probably retail though. I got over 30 hours of overtime on this paycheck tomorrow, so I'm thinking of rewarding myself on Vita and 3DS games...

I love AC, and if this is similar, but with Disney, I may have to bite.

Looking forward to really digging into it today, I played some the other night while I was waiting for my boyfriend to get out of work lol. I had the 3DS plugged in via auxiliary cable lol. Blastin that music with the windows down...:p

I really love the music in this game. It kind of puts me in a dance while I'm running around trying to fill requests haha

pariah164

Also... In regards to the Wonderland boss, how many red crystals do I need to get the good stuff from the final chest? I'm trying to get items for the level 4 Wonderland costumes, and I always end up with under 10; the most I've ever gotten is 7. I also tried to use the good luck charm from the sparkle lady, but no dice; I got mostly gold. Which is helpful, but not what I really need. Halp.

Anyone?

Kinsei

Banned
I played some during my lunch break and got a really pretty dress from a Cinderella quest.

How does collecting different types of Honey actually work?

Plant some flowers in your garden and wait. The honey has a random chance of spawning while the flowers are in the garden. I have an entire row devoted to flowers so I can gather a bunch of honey.

SmithnCo

I want to know what flowers spawn what honey. Have plenty of rose honey but could use more golden honey.

Also for all the comparisons to AC, I find this much more like Harvest Moon, even Rune Factory.

Kinsei

Banned
I checked McDucks and they had a piece of the Maleficent dress for sake. Can't wait to get the full thing.

I want to know what flowers spawn what honey. Have plenty of rose honey but could use more golden honey.

Also for all the comparisons to AC, I find this much more like Harvest Moon, even Rune Factory.

The fluffy dandelions spawn golden honey.

Top Bottom