• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Divinity: Original Sin |OT| Sandbox RPG. Co-Op friendly. Bread.

Riposte

I think you’re all a little closed minded! I can totally understand how someone could really enjoy the combat in this game but have no interest in exploring the town and interacting with NPCs. They may be perfectly capable of the later but just not find it enjoyable, in which case they would prefer to have a big arrow on the map. Confession time: I have zero interest in crafting, I have not crafted once, not even bread! Its not because I can't cope with the immense complexity of it, it’s because I derive no enjoyment from the process. Fortunately for me crafting is not an aspect of the game that you have to engage in to progress (so far).

Kakalwe: IRL sure, check the suspects house. In an RPG there is no reason to think that an NPC is going to have a house so no reason to look for it. But either way I would not use that as an example of the game being obtuse by design because it's clear that the route I took through the game was not accounted for by the designers.

I think the town/NPCs are mostly worthless and almost made me quit the game at the beginning when I was still gathering quests, but I still wouldn't want to see map markers because they provoke apathy in me. I don't think the game needs them. The most obtuse stuff in the game hasn't been related to locations anyway.

I haven't been crafting either lol.

But that would be just their problem. Not something that should be pointed as a flaw in design.

But the "big arrow" isn't just an option, it's somethign that actively influences (read: ruins) the quest design, giving away solutions and directions where there should be just hints and suggestions.

Ok?

I don’t think you understand me, which could be my fault. Yes it’s their problem and not a design flaw. I was merely suggesting that someone not enjoying an aspect of the gameplay is not necessarily due to them being incapable or not understanding, and not something they need to be belittled for.

Yes a big arrow would ruin the game! I was not advocating the inclusion of one!

The crafting thing was part of an (apparently failed) attempt to explain my opinion.

Zakalwe

Banned
I don’t think you understand me, which could be my fault. Yes it’s their problem and not a design flaw. I was merely suggesting that someone not enjoying an aspect of the gameplay is not necessarily due to them being incapable or not understanding, and not something they need to be belittled for.

They should if they complain and call the game badly designed.

The crafting thing was part of an (apparently failed) attempt to explain my opinion.

There are certain systems in this game.

Combat
Crafting
Lockpicking
Sneaking
Etc...

A lot of these are optional, or there will be situations where you can choose which one to apply.

Paying attention and exploring are not systems, they are the things you NEED to do to get the most from the systems. If you don't explore and pay attention, then you will find the systems lacking.

This is a fault of the player.

Ourobolus

Banned
You need to talk to the Imp to start unlocking them

The first stone gives you access to the Homestead. This will either be the one
you trip in the room where the murder occured
, or
Evelyn's stone when she heals one of the two dying men

The first one you actually find and use yourself will
unlock the Hall of Heroes
. You have to make sure to
speak with Astarte (she's sitting at the table in the HoH) or Zixzax won't move away from the portal to guide you to the next one

If you can't see the
Hall of Heroes
then you need to finish up dialogue with
Zixzax and the Weaver of time

Huh. I could have sworn I did all of that. I'll just have to exhaust all of the options there again, I guess. Thanks.

"The first one you actually find and use yourself will..." - what do you mean by "use?" Do I have to actually use the stone in my inventory? I thought I just had to have it on me?

Bioware did not 100% made BG, it was co-develloped/published with Blask isle wich kinda was the core of the game, imo.

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Isle_Studios

So no wonder that Bioware couldn't make the same games.
Blame the customers back then who didn't support their games enough and they went bankrupt wich resulted of the cancellation of BG3 and Fallout 3.

Everything I've ever read indicates that Black Isle was involved almost exclusively as a publisher and offered at most minimal development help. They definitely didn't have a hand in gameplay design or writing. That was all Bioware. Just because you don't like Bioware's games now (I don't either, aside from DA:O which is great), that doesn't mean that they couldn't produce one of the best games of all time 13 years ago.

Oh and Interplay's games from the latter part of 2001-2004 were all fairly middling, that's why they shut down. Don't act like consumers didn't appreciate good games because the Fallouts and BGs were pretty huge successes for Interplay. Hell even Black Isle didn't develop anything I would consider "must play" after 1999 when their second game Torment came out. After that it was the two Icewind Dales and BG:DA2 (not even as good as BG:DA1).

Stop trying to revise history into this tale where Black Isle was the second coming, produced only amazing things (apparently including Bioware's best games), and then fell apart because people didn't appreciate their genius. It's simply not true.

Edit: Also, more on topic, I just wanted to mention that this game is absolutely amazing. It's definitely in the same tier of CRPGs for me as Ultima 7, Fallout 1 & 2, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, and Planescape: Torment. I never expected it. Thanks GAF for pointing this game out to me

One last try: I am not saying the game is badly designed for wanting you to think rather than follow objective arrows. Just that I can understand people not liking it.

DMiz

I'm having a ton of fun playing this game - so much so that I've had to take a break for a while from it, because it's been taking way too much of my evening time that I need to spend on other things.

That being said... I ran into the infamous
Brandon-won't-take-tenebrium-from-me-bug
and nearly panicked until I figured out a work-around.

I love the systems that are in play with this game. It's fun, and I strongly disagree with the comments that it's an obtuse game. It's true that the opening map suffers a bit from "you need to know where to go" syndrome, because combat feels so strongly gated by leveling (similar to Ys, gaining one or two levels makes all the difference when facing larger and newer foe groups), but having had to re-roll two characters recently, paying very good attention to NPC dialogue and spending the time to gain whatever experience you can WITHOUT entering combat is a good idea.

I do wish that back-stabs had an indicator during combat, as it's a bit finicky to perform. And while I appreciate the sorting item tabs, sometimes the sorting causes you to have to open up two item panes in order to properly craft some of the more obtuse or unlikely combinations together.

That being said, it's been a long time coming for a game like this. I'm about 70 hours in - having spent 20 or so hours on characters that I eventually gave up on, as I came to realize what 'better' builds were - and I don't see signs of stopping anytime soon.

Side note: Larian mentioned that they would be making new companions and releasing them as free content afterwards, correct?
Jahan
and
Madora
are cute and all, but I'd like someone different - they're not that interesting!

Zakalwe

Banned
Huh. I could have sworn I did all of that. I'll just have to exhaust all of the options there again, I guess. Thanks.

"The first one you actually find and use yourself will..." - what do you mean by "use?" Do I have to actually use the stone in my inventory? I thought I just had to have it on me?

You need to use a bloodstone to unlock a room, yes.

Aim_Ed

This game spoiled me, I play Dota 2, Guild Wars 2, heck even Counter-Strike expecting the elements of nature to have an effect on someone. For example, being chilled or frozen should give you a resistance to fire, and fire shouldn't burn as heavily as it does in cs_office.

Does anyone else feel this way?

This game spoiled me, I play Dota 2, Guild Wars 2, heck even Counter-Strike expecting the elements of nature to have an effect on someone. For example, being chilled or frozen should give you a resistance to fire, and fire shouldn't burn as heavily as it does in cs_office.

Yes. The interaction between different elements and the cold/frozen and warm/burn mechanics are whats really special here. There are a lot of old school features of the game design which are nice to see in a modern RPG but its the new stuff that make it great.

DMiz

It's partly why I ended up going with the re-roll. I didn't really get into the Early Access version of the game and didn't realize just how powerful the different types of arrows were.

After slogging through Cyseal, I realized I had to have a dedicated archer from the get-go to really take advantage of the status effects. It helps that even bosses can be afflicted with some of them - something that still takes getting used to!

Zakalwe

Banned
Hm, all right. Do Inert Stones do anything then?

You can ignore them I think. Unless they have a crafting use or something later than Hunter's Edge final quest (where I am atm).

One last try: I am not saying the game is badly designed for wanting you to think rather than follow objective arrows. Just that I can understand people not liking it.

That's not what you were saying...:p

It's fine if people don't like the game, no one's ever said it isn't!

Noaloha

I do wish that back-stabs had an indicator during combat, as it's a bit finicky to perform.

But.. but..

iT9IqEcNl90bu.png

Durante

Indeed. What I argue vehemently against are
  • People calling things that do not conform to their personal preferences "flaws"
  • People arguing for the game to be changed to accommodate their preferences

It's not like there is a flood of RPGs without quest arrows and they have to dig for the few gems which feature a quest compass. If that was the case I'd be a lot more understanding.

That's not what you were saying...:p

That is exactly what I was saying. I think you have confused my coments on this issue with my comments on the problems I experienced on my play through. Two seperate issues.

1) The game is designed so that you have to think, explore, etc... I like this but I can understand why others don't.

2)In my playthrough I did things in an order that made much of the dialogue nonsensical and the story lame. This is a flaw in the execution of an otherwise good idea. As you have said, a few changes to the dialogue would fix this.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
So... Is it possible to solve the main-quest line in Cyseal involving the murder without stealing, breaking and entering? It feels out of character for Torcher and Selena. With one exception;
Stealing the Orc's necklace to save her life.
If a key lies around or if a door simply opens, though...that's another story. :p

The only lead I have is gathering smelly stuff for Jake the dog. I think I can get Esmeralda arrested, i've found enough evidence in her basement, but I don't think she actually did it. I might just continue exploring the wilderness, maybe level up to 8 and perhaps even find the source of the undead outbreak, which I figure is connected to Soure magic which in it's turn might reveal the people using said magic in town.

justjim89

I don't get how you can be lost in Cyseal if you're paying attention. I've never felt lost or didn't know where to go. There are hints everywhere.

Luculla Forest is another matter, but by the time you reach it you know how to play.

What hints? No one said where the damn bar/inn was, just that it was where I needed to go. No one said where the head honcho for the legion was, just the general direction of the camp from the signs. I talked to a fair amount of NPCs and it seemed like all I could do was ask the same canned questions and occasionally get something different for an answer. They don't tell you shit about the starting classes beyond flavor text, they don't say anything to contextualize the various attributes and skills when you level up. As has been said, it's like the game was supposed to come with a big ass manual but didn't.

I can appreciate games that don't hold the player's hand, I love Dark Souls, Morrowind, and games of that sort of ilk, but in this game it just feels a bit more frustrating when trying to find something. I'll probably get used to it,

And I still haven't gotten an answer on this one: can my Shadowblade dual wield two daggers? I haven't gotten it to work.

Zakalwe

Banned
Indeed. What I argue vehemently against are
  • People calling things that do not conform to their personal preferences "flaws"
  • People arguing for the game to be changed to accommodate their preferences

It's not like there is a flood of RPGs without quest arrows and they have to dig for the few gems which feature a quest compass. If that was the case I'd be a lot more understanding.

Exactly!

That is exactly what I was saying. I think you have confused my coments on this issue with my comments on the problems I experienced on my play through. Two seperate issues.

1) The game is designed so that you have to think, explore, etc... I like this but I can understand why others don't.

No, this is what you were saying:

One mans interesting and complex is another mans obtuse. This game is going to be like dark souls where the things some players love about it are the things that turn other players off. The way you have to figure stuff out definitely will be too obtuse for many players, that’s why the big budget RPGs have shiny objective markers on the map. I grew up playing BG and find that modern RPGs usually feel dumbed down. So I like the approach that has been taken with D:OS. Unfortunately I have found that they were a little too ambitious with the level of freedom they went for.

I think you’re all a little closed minded! I can totally understand how someone could really enjoy the combat in this game but have no interest in exploring the town and interacting with NPCs. They may be perfectly capable of the later but just not find it enjoyable, in which case they would prefer to have a big arrow on the map. Confession time: I have zero interest in crafting, I have not crafted once, not even bread! Its not because I can't cope with the immense complexity of it, it’s because I derive no enjoyment from the process. Fortunately for me crafting is not an aspect of the game that you have to engage in to progress (so far).

Exploring and speaking with NPCs are essential to the game. The lack of quest markers and explicit directions force you to explore and pay attention to dialogue. This part is like the actual soul of the game, to change it would be to remove its soul.

Crafting isn't the same thing. Crafting is an optional system, something you can ignore and use a different system in place of.

A player is free to dislike exploring and talking to NPCs, sure, but exploration and talking to NPCs is how you uncover information and items and all the things that make the systems like crafting, and lock picking, and combat work. And if they dislike it and have little interest in it, then they're really not going to like this game very much because it's so ineherent to everything.

My problem was that you didn't seem to understand how inherent to the core of EVERYTHING exploration and conversations are, and that by comparing it to crafting you were listing it as something optional when it isn't. Also, you say "one man's complex is another's obtuse". If you actually invest in the exploration and conversations, then very little is obtuse. There are a couple of things like a few pixel hunting puzzles that they could have done better, but for the majority of the game you will be given all information you need IF you:

1. Pay attention to everything that's said and written
2. Actually expliore the maps in detail.

Well, I mean, I'm sure you could get through the game without paying much attention to exploration and conversations, but then the game is very likely going to seem rather obtuse...

Which is the problem.

Brakke

Banned
Look I'm all for "I want my game to be obtuse because I like figuring it out" but that crafting "system" is straight up junk. Inventory management is a disaster: tools are on a different page than ingredients -- which are actually spread between "ingredients" and "consumables". The mechanic of "drag this item onto this other one" is super dumb, it's frustrating when you think you've discovered something but then it just switches the items, messing up your inventory. Consolidating all items onto on character I a pain. Some recipes require two of the same item... but then that item stacks so it's physically difficult to combine them. Plus they put the one (?) hometown anvil way out of the way hidden behind that house.

Noaloha

And I still haven't gotten an answer on this one: can my Shadowblade dual wield two daggers? I haven't gotten it to work.

Double daggers equipped isn't modeled as a gameplay system in-game I think. At least, not exactly. To see what I mean, load up your game and find a shitty shield that your rogue can equip. Go attack a random NPC with just your dagger equipped and carefully watch the animation and damage dealt. Now reload, equip dagger and shield, and do the same. I think the game automatically treats a single dagger as a 'two stab' attack, as if you pass it from one hand to the other mid-attack. However, you don't do double damage with just a single dagger, instead it halves each attack, ie. a hit for 9 and a hit for 10, versus a single hit for, say, 18. I'm unsure if it gives your attacks two chances to proc a status/crit though.

EDIT: oh, you need to trigger an actual combat scenario to see the 'double attack' animation btw. Just stabbing a friendly in the arm whilst he trying to sell you cheese won't show it.

Zakalwe

Banned
Look I'm all for "I want my game to be obtuse because I like figuring it out" but that crafting "system" is straight up junk. Inventory management is a disaster: tools are on a different page than ingredients -- which are actually spread between "ingredients" and "consumables". The mechanic of "drag this item onto this other one" is super dumb, it's frustrating when you think you've discovered something but then it just switches the items, messing up your inventory. Consolidating all items onto on character I a pain. Some recipes require two of the same item... but then that item stacks so it's physically difficult to combine them. Plus they put the one (?) hometown anvil way out of the way hidden behind that house.

You should invest in the use of backpacks, having your tools in a backpack for easy access makes things much easier.

One of my characters is a crafter, and the only thing that bothers me is that I've noticed the weight is listed as different on some items that are otherwise identical and they won't stack.

There is more than one anvil, and you will
gain access to one in your homestead

What hints? No one said where the damn bar/inn was, just that it was where I needed to go. No one said where the head honcho for the legion was, just the general direction of the camp from the signs. I talked to a fair amount of NPCs and it seemed like all I could do was ask the same canned questions and occasionally get something different for an answer. They don't tell you shit about the starting classes beyond flavor text, they don't say anything to contextualize the various attributes and skills when you level up. As has been said, it's like the game was supposed to come with a big ass manual but didn't.

I can appreciate games that don't hold the player's hand, I love Dark Souls, Morrowind, and games of that sort of ilk, but in this game it just feels a bit more frustrating when trying to find something. I'll probably get used to it,

If you can't find the inn in a town that consists of ~10 buildings, then I don't know what to tell you. The map even marks what each building is once you've been there. It's not that hard to find the legion HQ either. The town really isn't that big.

Also, you should quickly learn that if a NPC isn't named, then it's not worth talking to him/her.

As far as I know, you can't dual wield knives.

Ourobolus

Banned

This is really the main complaint I have so far with the game - inventory management. Organization is really a mess, and the tabs don't do much for me except for the Equipment tab. The sorting methods aren't all that useful either. I really want a "sort by type" for the main tab.

Crafting could use a separate window, for the reasons you mentioned. Drop items in, something comes out. If nothing comes out, give me an error or put the items back exactly where they were. It's an extra step, but not a cumbersome one.

I understand the role-playing "reasons" for splitting up character inventories when selling items, but only to an extent. If my party is chained, then their inventories should also be "chained" when I'm interacting with a vendor. Not being able to consolidate items during a transaction is ridiculous if the other party member is only five feet away.
You should invest in the use of backpacks, having your tools in a backpack for easy access makes things much easier.

And not being able to sell items in backpacks is stupid too.

Yasae

Banned
How is a dice roll unfair? Unless there are other mechanics besides just rolling a dice.

There are bugs with reloading that need to be fixed, especially if you are already in battle though.
The game does have a tendency to give enemies a greater chance to hit, especially archers. Whereas you'll get a 54% chance to hit with a lvl 5 ranger on any given enemy (even casters), a skeleton archer will nail 90% of their shots from the same distance - obviously more often against characters with low dexterity, but far too often against those with high dexterity.

It's just not very ingenious or smart but rather blatant cheating. The AI also cheats handily during rock paper scissors.

Shahadan

There are signs in front of building telling you what they are and they are marked on the map as soon as you enter them. Also, 8 buildings at most.
They don't tell you shit about classes because you do what you want with them. Attributes and skills all have tooltips, you just have to look and read.

I don't know what to tell you.
There are even people complaining they don't know if they're strong enough to go somewhere despite the city having all its doors closed except ones and guards telling your characters they're not strong enough just yet.

Most of the time people just don't read/think. In Cyseal you're told what to do and where to go way more than you think.
In Luculla Forest it's another story.

The game does have a tendency to give enemies a greater chance to hit, especially archers. Whereas you'll get a 54% chance to hit with a lvl 5 ranger on any given enemy (even casters), a skeleton archer will nail 90% of their shots from the same distance - obviously more often against characters with low dexterity, but far too often against those with high dexterity.

It's just not very ingenious or smart but rather blatant cheating. The AI also cheats handily during rock paper scissors.

I can't say that I've encountered any problems with enemies being able to hit much easier than me. Perception is what matters when it comes to chance to hit from a distance.

The rock paper scissor sessions are just crap. I can fairly easy win them, but they are just plain boring and stupid.

Levyne

Banned
The lack of barrier to a quick save and reload for any of the RPS dialogues make it super tempting to just redo those until the desired outcome. Yeah, scummy.

Oddly enough I never found the same temptation for any chest. Those I just rolled with what I got.

Oh I see!

I was comparing my dislike of crafting to other peoples dislike of exploring/talking. The last line "Fortunately for me crafting is not an aspect of the game that you have to engage in to progress (so far)." refers to that fact that I am lucky that the stuff I don't like is optional as opposed to the exploration/talking which isn't!

Were you not paying enough attention or was I being too obtuse?
probably the latter

The thread has become the game!

Also, when I said the design was to ambitious I was referring to the problems in my playthrough not other peoples opinions that it is too obtuse.

Zakalwe

Banned
This is really the main complaint I have so far with the game - inventory management. Organization is really a mess, and the tabs don't do much for me except for the Equipment tab. The sorting methods aren't all that useful either. I really want a "sort by type" for the main tab.

There is a sort by type in the main tab. It was added in the last big patch. :p

I like that my items in backpacks can't be sold directly as it lets you protect stuff to a degree, BUT you should be able to open the backpacks while you're in the trading screen to gain access to them.

You should also be able to move items between characters in the trading screen, and if you open an inventory and switch between characters is should actually switch between characters so you can use the items without having to also click on their portrait.

Oh I see!

I was comparing my dislike of crafting to other peoples dislike of exploring/talking. The last line "Fortunately for me crafting is not an aspect of the game that you have to engage in to progress (so far)." refers to that fact that I am lucky that the stuff I don't like is optional as opposed to the exploration/talking which isn't!

Were you not paying enough attention or was I being too obtuse?
probably the latter

The thread has become the game!

Haha. Yeh, I knew what you meant with the last line (it's fortunate for you, etc...), I just didn't understand the value in comparing the two at all as one is optional and one is so ineherent.

Also, when I said the design was to ambitious I was referring to the problems in my playthrough not other peoples opinions that it is too obtuse.

Fair enough.

Apologies too, I seem to be in a rather argumentative mood today do some reason, this is probably getting a bit tiresome to read now so I'll drop it! :p

Gammacide

Wow. I NEED to get this game. Just hearing that you have to speak to people and explore towns on your own without knowing where the inn is is music to my ears. THAT's true role-playing--putting yourself in a strange new town and just exploring and talking to people because that is what we would naturally do in that situation. Brilliant. Can't wait to see how it plays!!

Also, how is the engine performance? Does it require a really beefy new rig to run smoothly? Better than NWN2? ;)

Ourobolus

Banned
There is a sort by type in the main tab. It was added in the last big patch. :p
Oh, neat. Haven't logged in yet since then.

I like that my items in backpacks can't be sold directly as it lets you protect stuff to a degree, BUT you should be able to open the backpacks while you're in the trading screen to gain access to them.

You should also be able to move items between characters in the trading screen, and if you open an inventory and switch between characters is should actually switch between characters so you can use the items without having to also click on their portrait.
Well yes, I like the "protection" backpacks serve, but the inability to access them during trades is dumb design.

epmode

I meant prior to making a movement during combat. :p I know it's there if you look for it, but since movement costs AP, sometimes it's frustrating to make a move and then realize you're not in the right spot.

Small movement like that often costs 0 AP. It depends how far you moved prior to your adjustment.

Dipper145

Beat the final boss yesterday, total gametime was about 52 hours on steam. I'd say about ~15-20 of that was leaving the game open and idle. Figured out how to make the ending a lot less tough by clearing up one quests before hand, which seemed obvious that it would do that. The final boss seemed too easy and trivial though, which was disappointing.

Lots of problems with how the story didn't take into account how I did things in the "wrong" order, which made what people said silly and nonsensical. But, the gameplay itself was great. Really enjoyed it.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I can't say that I've encountered any problems with enemies being able to hit much easier than me. Perception is what matters when it comes to chance to hit from a distance.

The rock paper scissor sessions are just crap. I can fairly easy win them, but they are just plain boring and stupid.

Hit space to auto resolve.

*Considering the main topic at hand, I believe the game indicates this.

Brakke

Banned
I understand the role-playing "reasons" for splitting up character inventories when selling items, but only to an extent. If my party is chained, then their inventories should also be "chained" when I'm interacting with a vendor. Not being able to consolidate items during a transaction is ridiculous if the other party member is only five feet away.

I think part of this is comes from the business of co-op... but boy is it dumb.

The stupidest is that you can't switch character inventories while working on an offer. Like, I see a couple spells that I want, so on my mine I offer up a bunch of paintings and then put the spells in the window and then I notice that there's a pretty good sword... But I can't remember my warrior's sword of the top of my head, and I can't just tab over to her to check without wiping out my entire offer so you gotta blast the trade and juggle your inventory in order to get a compare window... Why can't you make a complex offer? Two people in my party offer their old weapons in exchange for one of your things. I guess it comes down to the barter skill but just always take the highest when you're trading, my barter character is standing right there, why can't she speak for the party?

Of course, none of this would be such a problem except that most merchants only have gold worth like 10% of their total material wealth, so it's hard to just convert everything into cash.

Wow. I NEED to get this game. Just hearing that you have to speak to people and explore towns on your own without knowing where the inn is is music to my ears. THAT's true role-playing--putting yourself in a strange new town and just exploring and talking to people because that is what we would naturally do in that situation. Brilliant. Can't wait to see how it plays!!

Also, how is the engine performance? Does it require a really beefy new rig to run smoothly? Better than NWN2? ;)

It's really a special game. My computer is a couple years old now--and it wasn't a monster when I built it--and the game looks and moves great.

Levyne

Banned
Beat the final boss yesterday, total gametime was about 52 hours on steam. I'd say about ~15-20 of that was leaving the game open and idle. Figured out how to make the ending a lot less tough by clearing up one quests before hand, which seemed obvious that it would do that. The final boss seemed too easy and trivial though, which was disappointing.

Lots of problems with how the story didn't take into account how I did things in the "wrong" order, which made what people said silly and nonsensical. But, the gameplay itself was great. Really enjoyed it.

Damn, you churned through pretty fast.

I struggled a little bit on the penultimate fight, but yeah the final final fight was a little boring.

Been playing rather slowly and had a bunch of restarts.

General question, when can I start crafting magical items? I haven't looked much into the crafting system/recipes but I believe this is a thing.

For progress reference,
I'm going North to Eve's cave right meow.

Zakalwe

Banned
Been playing rather slowly and had a bunch of restarts.

General question, when can I start crafting magical items? I haven't looked much into the crafting system/recipes but I believe this is a thing.

For progress reference,
I'm going North to Eve's cave right meow.

Anything particular?

Top Bottom