• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doritos Crash Course 2 |OT| It's free

Overdoziz

Banned
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Requires XBL Gold$$$$​

i9xpxWeLJBcIK.png

ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Free
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
4-player online/splitscreen multiplayer
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Micro-transactions
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Doritos
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Actually pretty neat
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Microsoft Xbox 360 Console exclusive
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Download link
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Release Date: Now
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Maybe on PC too, I don't know
ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
Free

ibeUfnJL6PQu1e.png

ikvxoCcmaVuNE.png

ibwpuxcXTt7XU4.gif

News:

ibjNmWitm2Bk1w.png
The servers are poop and nobody can play​

I'd pay millions of dollars for this game. Straight up. Such a silly and fun game, especially multiplayer. Can't wait to download this.

The Pope delivered unto us, and said, "Yea, feast my flock, upon the spicy corn chips themed obstacle course computer game I have wrought upon thee."

Dizzy-4U

They need to add some sort of traps that it'll make other players fall when activated.

The fun of local multiplayer is not to win, but to make other people lose.

bryanee

Can you only play this when connected to the Doritos Service? Stuck on the main page with a loading bar that wont fill up.

Triz

Free Doritos Splash Screen advertisement, since I cant seem to connect to the Dorito Servers to play the damn game.

zorbsie

Can't connect either. Message at the bottom of screen is "Money printer broke down". Always online, always fails.

Tried to play offline and I got a message to connect to live. So no offline mode either.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol this game is so completely busted. Can't get past the title screen. Bar went up slowly at first and then stopped.

Fuck always online.

Stat!

Can't connect either. Seems to be down. Not sure why it needs to be always online but apparently on the XBLA twitter, they are working on a fix.

oVerde

Banned
"Money Printer is broken"

Clever message to an always online error, guessing here if it wasn't an internal boycott to the feature lol

Top Bottom