• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Based on the old speculations, Treasure III should contain immortals for:
  • Furion
  • Kunkka
  • Lion
  • Meepo
  • Outworld Devourer
  • Zeus
  • and two other heroes (edit: might be Troll and Timbersaw according to Kirby).
Also, I cannot believe this happened 24 days ago...
kSuGFVM.png

The disruptor immortal and his best mount go strikingly well together, almost like they were designed for eachother:

Same color as the beak, same glowy blue eyes and sigil.

Perfection
happytears.gif
. Thanks to our generous benefactor, ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ .

Dreavus

Lesh, Sven, and Void all have pretty cool ones, IMO. I hope Sven alternates shield bashes with weapon hits though.

The AM bashers are a little bit... much. The gold ones look awful, and that ain't no sour grapes talking.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Based on the old speculations, Treasure III should contain immortals for:
  • Furion
  • Kunkka
  • Lion
  • Meepo
  • Outworld Devourer
  • Zeus
  • and two other heroes
Timbersaw has particles for a new item, Troll has some newish text strings for his two Weapon Slots.

I don't recall any OD speculation though.

Also, valve is making it so in the future you can't just pop out gems and keep item styles once unlocked, popping out the view gem (Or maybe some other gem in the future) is going to reset styles.

And it looks like Valve is going to add some in game Item History thing. I hope some of that info is available though the API, would love to get my hands on some of that stuff.

There is going to be some social feed thing, letting you know of the great accomplishments they achieved in a game, like getting a rampage, getting the most kills, feeding the most, having the highest GPM. I'm guessing maybe there will be a UI overhaul when Valve rolls out source 2 (Which I still think will be next month)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
God, if I don't get that Kukka immortal I'm going to go uninstall.

Meh, got tinker, SF arms and lastly Sven shield, I just wanted disruptor back item
gross.gif

Tbh the only good thing that came out of this patch was the Wyvern hatchling.

Acinixys

Not even sad

I already got my Night Stalker set from the last chest and I know I can buy the 2 or 3 I want after TI for like 20c each

Instead of spending $100 now on points

bts_lina.gif

Most of the TI4 Immortals are still going for at least a couple bucks each. The Golden ones are worth a lot more.

Still cheaper than being an idiot like me though. I'm already considering spending more money on levels to ensure I get a Golden Moonfall, which is the only thing that hasn't dropped for me so far.

Welp, leveled up to 150 and still no Golden Luna or SF arms
dac15_sad.gif

Done for now though. Might do more later when I have more cash to spare. Or just wait till after TI and buy em on the market for like, $3.

Not even interested in the golden AM immortal. Arcs of Manta 4 lyfe

Dreavus

Not even sad

I already got my Night Stalker set from the last chest and I know I can buy the 2 or 3 I want after TI for like 20c each

Instead of spending $100 now on points

bts_lina.gif

I realize you might be being hyperbolic but did the previous immortals go down that cheap?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Valve added in backend stuff for custom game lobbies too. Source 2 is coming boys, it'll probably be here when we get desert tiles.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
DAC stuff is holding at $3 to $4 though.

I think it's reasonable to expect similar prices for these depending on popularity/supply.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I guess soon we can finally find out how the final prize pool will probably look, if it spikes tonight or not. Currently the trajectory isn't looking so hot.

Honestly the Golden Bashers look so silly. I'll probably just sell them when they become marketable. I shouldn't have even opened the bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom